✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~'s Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"A snort escaped her when he questioned her choices of vacation locations, "I'm not s…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Dec 22, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Celestial

"Any other day, the blood may not bother Cecilia as much as it's actually bothering h…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Dec 21, 2019 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Celestial

"Celia had to admit, when she realized what went down earlier, she could feel her hea…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Dec 17, 2019 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Celestial

"When she decided to check out what was going on, there were two opposing sides telli…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Dec 12, 2019 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Valkyr

"Perhaps there was a bit of an irony when she told him to dance his worries away. Gui…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Dec 10, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Celestial

"Click. The sound of the puncher checking her out tonight was quite possibly the best…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Dec 10, 2019 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Valkyr

"There was that huge swell of pride blooming in her chest when he said he learned fro…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Nov 27, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

""True. It's hard to forget things, especially when you feel like it could be conflic…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Nov 5, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

"Celia spared Yeon a look that says she wasn't amused by what he said but it didn't l…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Oct 29, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

"Judging from the expression Yeon was wearing the entire time Celia was chastising hi…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Oct 25, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service