✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~'s Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"When he admitted that he was being unreasonable, Celia sighed heavily and pursed her…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Oct 6, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

"Pursing her lips lightly at his answer, she placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Sep 19, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

"Celia knew it was hard to get Yeon to agree with her on this, especially when it inv…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Sep 7, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Human

"Hi, my name is Cecilia Laterza, I get told I look a lot like Odette Annable but I re…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Aug 31, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Valkyr

"Cecilia couldn't refrain herself from rolling her eyes at the blond Valkyr sitting j…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Aug 30, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

"As soon as she plopped herself on the couch next to Yeon, the Italian crossed her le…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Aug 26, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

"Allowing her feet to take her around the spacious old-fashioned victorian looking ma…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Apr 10, 2019 to ★ Bad Habits (Cecilia and Gideon)

2 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Valkyr

"She bit her bottom lip and tapped her nails against her phone that she’s currently h…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Apr 7, 2019 to It Wasn't Me (Cecilia, Valeria, Malva, Benjamin)

12 Apr 7, 2019

Valkyr

"“Lucky me” she snickered, placing both her hands over her chest as she feigned delig…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Mar 7, 2019 to Call It What You Want (Cecilia and Yeonseok) *Completed*

26 Mar 7, 2019

Valkyr

"Her hazel hues wander from one to another, the three figures circling just around th…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Mar 5, 2019 to It Wasn't Me (Cecilia, Valeria, Malva, Benjamin)

12 Apr 7, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service