✓ Jaesung Moon's Discussions (469)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"Jae laughed softly shaking his head “We don’t talk about my roots, I’m pretty sure t…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 19, 2019 to This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (Daehyun and Jaesung) COMPLETED

30 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Celestial

"Til now, Jae had always just considered himself to be an average guy with an average…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 17, 2019 to It's Definitely You (Hanseol and Jaesung) *Completed*

54 Mar 24, 2019
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Niveis

"Jae was starting to feel a sense of deja vu, it seemed like meeting other Korean nat…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 17, 2019 to This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (Daehyun and Jaesung) COMPLETED

30 Mar 21, 2019

Celestial

"Jae didn’t care that the idea was cheesy, he loved the thought Hanseol had put behin…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 16, 2019 to It's Definitely You (Hanseol and Jaesung) *Completed*

54 Mar 24, 2019
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Niveis

"Jae wasn’t really the kind of person that judged people, especially for falling cons…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 16, 2019 to This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (Daehyun and Jaesung) COMPLETED

30 Mar 21, 2019

Celestial

"Jae would be lying if he didn’t feel bubbles of anxiety in his chest about all this,…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 16, 2019 to It's Definitely You (Hanseol and Jaesung) *Completed*

54 Mar 24, 2019
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Niveis

"Jae had been so busy worrying about flying books and loud noises that he hadn’t even…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 16, 2019 to This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (Daehyun and Jaesung) COMPLETED

30 Mar 21, 2019

Celestial

"The dhampir had awoken with a start as his head lifted from the wooden desk he was s…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 15, 2019 to It's Definitely You (Hanseol and Jaesung) *Completed*

54 Mar 24, 2019
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Niveis

"Valentines Day. Jae had never really celebrated the holiday before, or not in the Am…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 15, 2019 to This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (Daehyun and Jaesung) COMPLETED

30 Mar 21, 2019

Dhampir

"“Words are my thing” Jae answered honestly a smile toying at the corner of his lips…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 14, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service