✓ Jaesung Moon's Discussions (469)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Jae had always had very few specific talents, but the things he was good at, he exce…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 4, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae was still figuring things out when it came to what his purpose was in the world,…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 4, 2019 to Back To My Roots (Jaesung + Donovan) COMPLETED

20 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"It was strange for Jae, being able to turn the tides and embarrass someone else, he’…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 4, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae knew one thing for sure, his emotions were a jumbled wreck around Hanseol, he co…"

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae allowed a slight smile to take him over as Hanseol called him dhampy, it was a c…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 3, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae laughed softly when Han called him reckless, well that was one way to put it he…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 2, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae didn’t really have any scars thanks to his dhampir healing ability, though he ha…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 1, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"It was a good thing that the two of them were in America, while same-sex relations w…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 1, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae would be lying if he said that going out in public and doing the kind of things…"

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"It wasn’t the idea of being with Hanseol that bothered him, that part was easy, that…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Jan 31, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service