✓ Clara Carter's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"Clara gave her a smile, "Of course, I'd loved to take you," she answered. She picked…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Aug 18, 2018 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

"Clara understood how she had only been to a small part of this place, Evermore was h…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Aug 4, 2018 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

""I understand," Clara replied to her comment on doing anything to protect him. She w…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Aug 2, 2018 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Clara's mind terrorized her all night. She had had a nightmare before but these were…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Aug 2, 2018 to A Drink in an Irish Pub (Open to Clara and Dominic) COMPLETED

74 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"How could things change so fast? Clara thought to herself. Just this morning, Clara…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Jul 21, 2018 to A Drink in an Irish Pub (Open to Clara and Dominic) COMPLETED

74 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

""The good should always outweigh the bad, and I know what you mean,  it's nice hangi…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Jul 21, 2018 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Dominic handed her the photo, a photo with a letter that could change everything. A…"

✓ Clara Carter replied Jul 1, 2018 to A Drink in an Irish Pub (Open to Clara and Dominic) COMPLETED

74 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

"Clara was surprised to hear about the apocalyptic life she had led before now, she j…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 31, 2018 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Breathing heavily Clara tried to steady her breath, but to hear a man come in here a…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 31, 2018 to A Drink in an Irish Pub (Open to Clara and Dominic) COMPLETED

74 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Nephilim

""That's not the worst of lives, living on a farm, I mean, it's got to be pretty peac…"

✓ Clara Carter replied May 3, 2018 to Strange Laundromat Meeting. (Clara and Siobhan)

53 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service