✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire glanced at him and smiled as she took off her coat and slid her shirt up al…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 18, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

"Sapphire smiled and nodded. "That is good. Oh I was just writing any ideas that I ca…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 16, 2017 to

just now

"It was a nice day as fall was starting to show through the leaves. Sapphire smiled a…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 16, 2017 to

just now

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and giggled. "Its ok, My name is really unique and very original." S…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 16, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire listened to him and nodded as she smiled softly. "Well I am glad that Nala…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 13, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire listened to him and nodded as she smiled softly as he talked about his brot…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 10, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017

Ailward Guard

""Yea it was, but I even decided to take it over after he and my mother passed." She…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 7, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire looked at him and sat down next to him. "Well being a Mechanic is good. " S…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 6, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as he shook her hand. She watched him pick up the leash and hand it…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 5, 2017 to Run away pup in the park (Sapphire Rizzoli and Dominic Howlett only) ~COMPLETE~

32 Nov 12, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service