✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"“Look at you being all philosophical… do you know you would make a good poet? Or I d…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied on Sunday to Underwater (Open to Len and Jules)

48 on Wednesday
Reply by ✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem

Dhampir

"She was definitely on her way to his happily ever after bingo card. Was she who he e…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Apr 14 to Underwater (Open to Len and Jules)

48 on Wednesday

Dhampir

"Julian remember the first time he came to Evermore, he had nothing much to himself.…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Apr 2 to Underwater (Open to Len and Jules)

48 on Wednesday

Nephilim

"He rolled his eyes playfully at the shorter female when she claimed they had fun des…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jun 11, 2023 to Trouble Maker (Julian and Cora)

36 Jun 11, 2023
Reply by ✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart

Dhampir

"Nora has never been the type of conventional woman he thought he'd see himself with.…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jun 9, 2023 to Underwater (Open to Len and Jules)

48 on Wednesday

Dhampir

""You I can't see that way. You can't be someone else Len, it'll break my heart… and…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jun 4, 2022 to Underwater (Open to Len and Jules)

48 on Wednesday

Nephilim

"He pulled a face when she pointed out that it was the first time he has ever given h…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Dec 30, 2021 to Trouble Maker (Julian and Cora)

36 Jun 11, 2023
Reply by ✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart

Dhampir

"He wasn’t particularly afraid that she’d see this other side of him that often repel…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Dec 24, 2021 to Underwater (Open to Len and Jules)

48 on Wednesday

Dhampir

"He huffed and shrugged when she said he shouldn’t be taking that as a compliment. “T…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Nov 27, 2021 to Underwater (Open to Len and Jules)

48 on Wednesday

Dhampir

"His grin only grew when she told him how stubborn he's being "Why thank you my fair…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Sep 29, 2021 to Underwater (Open to Len and Jules)

48 on Wednesday

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service