✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~'s Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"He barely heard Bo cry out to him, he didn't even know that what he was doing was hu…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 24, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Aspect

"When she yelled at him, asking him what he was talking about by risking everything s…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 23, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus hadn't seen her in six months. Needing space? they had taken plenty of it,…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 22, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus had been through an ordeal with this broken angel, for what? To risk his l…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 21, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"After days of wondering about her, Erythreus thought back to that night, the first n…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 21, 2017 to A Night Out (Serena and Erythreus) COMPLETED

15 Jan 6, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus couldn't help but watch as confusion, shock, and other facial expression a…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 19, 2017 to One hell of a night (Dominic and Erythreus) COMPLETED

18 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

""Sure it's winter, but still ... you're to gorgeous to be all covered up like that"…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 18, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"He glanced at her scars, where her wings detached from, when they would. Listening t…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 16, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus, the Aspect of Death... only care about one thing right now, keeping someo…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 15, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Ery listened intently, he shook his head and took another swig from the bottle "then…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 15, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service