✓ Daehyun Stormwind's Discussions (331)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"He swore all the color on his face had disappeared completely when Yeon said that, "…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 5, 2020 to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

52 May 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"If it was possible for Dae to feel even more flattered, the time would've been now.…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 2, 2020 to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

52 May 9, 2020

Niveis

""You have a history of being very hard to resist things when it comes to me so I gue…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 28, 2020 to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

52 May 9, 2020

Niveis

""You need to stop calling me that, you know. It's growing on me" he stuck his tongue…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 21, 2020 to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

52 May 9, 2020

Niveis

""Honestly, they don't even have to be a gospel, you know I would never ask you to do…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 21, 2020 to Sibling Aftermath (Mirae and Daehyun)

33 Jan 4, 2021

Niveis

""I'm always flattered to know I've painted a big red X in your book a a 'rule abidin…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 18, 2020 to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

52 May 9, 2020

Dhampir

"He narrowed his dark hues at the dhampir, sending a very unamused look as a response…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 18, 2020 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

50 Apr 20
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Niveis

""I guess I really have met my match some time ago huh?" There wasn't anything that Y…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 18, 2020 to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

52 May 9, 2020

Niveis

"Truth be told, he wasn't the biggest fan of Rhydian, no, everyone knew that if there…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 18, 2020 to Practice Makes Perfect (Daehyun and Rhydian)

10 Jul 9, 2021

Niveis

"His relationships with Yeon wasn't something he could easily describe when asked to…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jan 17, 2020 to Rising Tides (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

52 May 9, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service