✓ Svetlana Vasilyev's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"I mean given how attractive you are, I wouldn't have guessed you were that old" she…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Dec 22, 2019 to 85% (Eirik and Svetlana)

8 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by ✓ Svetlana Vasilyev

Nephilim

"It was true that Svetlana's guard was up, with quite literally everyone these days.…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Dec 22, 2019 to Organized Chaos (Svetlana and Zandra)

7 Feb 2, 2020

Nephilim

"The way he chuckled, made Svetlana's glare turn a little more icier and narrowed in…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Dec 22, 2019 to Hard To Breathe (Andrew and Svetlana) COMPLETED

14 Jan 22, 2020

Nephilim

"A set of widened eyes gazed back over at him again as he spoke of her not getting sc…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Dec 7, 2019 to Let me INN (Svetlana and Thaddeus)

12 Apr 23, 2020

Nephilim

"The Nephilim looked up at him through her lashes, grinning a little brighter when he…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Nov 21, 2019 to Let me INN (Svetlana and Thaddeus)

12 Apr 23, 2020

Nephilim

"Svetlana felt awkward enough to be watching out for Ace. Baron really had made thing…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Nov 16, 2019 to Your Brothers Keeper (Svetlana and Ace)

5 Feb 7, 2020

Nephilim

"Svetlana looked down to  his hands, which now rested on her hips, before she found h…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Nov 16, 2019 to The Art Of Living (Svetlana and Sebastian)

8 Nov 16, 2019

Nephilim

"Svetlana peered up at the Valkyr through her dark lashes, giving him the hint of a…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Oct 9, 2019 to Let me INN (Svetlana and Thaddeus)

12 Apr 23, 2020

Nephilim

""Good boy" she stated, reaching over to pat his shoulder as he said he would count o…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Oct 3, 2019 to Group Meetings and Bad Behavior (Nate and Svetlana)

11 Oct 17, 2019

Nephilim

"Svetlana gave him an eye roll, but simply couldn't shake off that boyish grin of his…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Oct 3, 2019 to The Art Of Living (Svetlana and Sebastian)

8 Nov 16, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service