✓ Hanseol Park's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (454) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Throughout his time, Hanseol never had the opportunity to tackle any ability or hobb…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Feb 4, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Normally, Hanseol was at the end of everything. He remembered his last encounter wit…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Feb 4, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Rolling his shoulders over a few times, he craned his neck to the left side slightly…"

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Hanseol was, at most times, a really simple person when it comes to everything. It m…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Feb 3, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Scrunching up his nose, he wiggled his eyebrows together, inadvertently creating a s…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Feb 2, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Finding out that Jae was not as graceful as he might've appeared to be, Hanseol had…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Feb 2, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Hearing how he hadn't been able to land a hit that would break any bones on Jae, he…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Feb 1, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Honestly, Hanseol has been thinking about all of it the whole night before. It wasn'…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Feb 1, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Hanseol still has yet to understand the community's norms and what's not, and whilst…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 31, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"From the looks of it, it does seem that Hanseol wasn't all on board the effort plan…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 30, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service