✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"She shrugged a little and smiled “I think it’s a little too early to be wondering if…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Sep 7, 2019 to A Reason To Hope (Erythreus and Octavia) [COMPLETED]

20 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"She shrugged a little “I have children, being strong isn’t really a choice” she supp…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Sep 2, 2019 to A Reason To Hope (Erythreus and Octavia) [COMPLETED]

20 Feb 4, 2021

Ailward Aspect

"To say things had been complicated lately was probably an understatement, there was…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Sep 1, 2019 to ★ Peirasmós (Malva, Octavia, Sebastian)

112 5 minutes ago
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Her life had changed so much in the past two months, so much so that she barely reco…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Aug 29, 2019 to A Reason To Hope (Erythreus and Octavia) [COMPLETED]

20 Feb 4, 2021

Ailward Aspect

"To say she felt overwhelmed by everything was an understatement, she had tried to pr…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Jun 11, 2019 to ★ Gone Dark [Open to all Ailward Guards and Aspects]

32 Jul 14, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Octavia didn’t really know at what point in her life she had taken a maternal role i…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied May 26, 2019 to Good Also Follows (Malva and Octavia) COMPLETE

21 May 26, 2019
Reply by ✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov

Ailward Aspect

"Octavia saw the smile that took over the aspect of Magic’s face when she heard what…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Apr 29, 2019 to Good Also Follows (Malva and Octavia) COMPLETE

21 May 26, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"“I can’t tell you how to stop questioning them but eventually you have to” she respo…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Apr 24, 2019 to Good Also Follows (Malva and Octavia) COMPLETE

21 May 26, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"The blonde rose and then dropped her shoulders for a moment as she looked back at Ma…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Apr 15, 2019 to Good Also Follows (Malva and Octavia) COMPLETE

21 May 26, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Octavia kept her head down as they all took their time to speak their condolences, t…"

✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov replied Apr 6, 2019 to ★ Gone Dark [Open to all Ailward Guards and Aspects]

32 Jul 14, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service