✓ Sangeun Moon's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

Therian

"When Leigh suggested to him to make a list of the places he wanted to visit, Eun pon…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Mar 23, 2021 to How The World Sees Us (Open to Sangeun and Leighton)

53 Apr 15
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Therian

"He swore his cheeks went aflame when Leigh complimented him on his English skill imp…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Mar 9, 2021 to How The World Sees Us (Open to Sangeun and Leighton)

53 Apr 15
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Therian

""I'm a Korean born baby, I practically lived there for the entirety of my life and I…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Feb 20, 2021 to How The World Sees Us (Open to Sangeun and Leighton)

53 Apr 15
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Dhampir

"Usually, he wouldn't mind people staring, he was used to it inside and outside of wo…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Feb 11, 2021 to Early Morning Training (Ember and Sangeun)

21 Aug 24, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Initia

"His situation sounded very similar to what he has seen happening to some of his frie…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Feb 10, 2021 to Distant Memories (Open to Hyunjin and Sangeun)

30 Apr 22
Reply by ✓ Hyunjin Nai

Therian

"He was tempted to ruffle his hair but considering how the kitsune probably spent som…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Feb 7, 2021 to How The World Sees Us (Open to Sangeun and Leighton)

53 Apr 15
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Therian

"Eun couldn't help but let the smile rise on his face, how did he manage to find some…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Jan 31, 2021 to How The World Sees Us (Open to Sangeun and Leighton)

53 Apr 15
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Initia

"He couldn't help but frown when Hyunjin told him that his parents had basically cut…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Jan 26, 2021 to Distant Memories (Open to Hyunjin and Sangeun)

30 Apr 22
Reply by ✓ Hyunjin Nai

Therian

""Oh god, Leigh… you and your cute compliments. You need to stop making my heart flut…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Jan 19, 2021 to How The World Sees Us (Open to Sangeun and Leighton)

53 Apr 15
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Therian

"Dressing up in a formal suit like that wasn't new for Eun either, since he's always…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Jan 13, 2021 to How The World Sees Us (Open to Sangeun and Leighton)

53 Apr 15
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service