✓ Sangeun Moon's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

Therian

"“I know… but that’s what I should’ve done. To help people when in need, no?” Eun had…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Jun 6, 2020 to Open Heart (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

54 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by ✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman

Therian

"“I’m… I’m glad you do” Gosh, as if his cheeks wouldn’t stop blushing, Eun found hims…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Jun 6, 2020 to Open Heart (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

54 Oct 7, 2020

Therian

"He wasn’t sure if Leigh was as excited and happy as he is today, but the positive en…"

54 Oct 7, 2020

Therian

"The thought of having a list to tick off made him both excited and embarrassed. Why…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied May 30, 2020 to Open Heart (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

54 Oct 7, 2020

Therian

"It's been so long since he's had anyone making him feel so significant and special l…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied May 26, 2020 to Open Heart (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

54 Oct 7, 2020

Dhampir

"Was he a dhampir that relied more on his brute strength or his intellect? Eun always…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied May 24, 2020 to Early Morning Training (Ember and Sangeun)

21 Aug 24, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Dhampir

"He hated that this felt so foreign to him.a dhampir shouldn't feel this awkward over…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied May 18, 2020 to Early Morning Training (Ember and Sangeun)

21 Aug 24, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Therian

"He could feel a blush forming on his cheeks when Leigh told him that he probably nee…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied May 11, 2020 to Open Heart (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

54 Oct 7, 2020

Dhampir

"When he first came to Evermore, he had heard about the local dhampir community in th…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied May 11, 2020 to Early Morning Training (Ember and Sangeun)

21 Aug 24, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Dhampir

"He knew he had probably gotten the secretary aggravated, judging from her reaction,…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied May 7, 2020 to ★ Recrudescence (Sangeun & Ambrose)

4 May 7, 2020
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service