✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"For a few moments, Jessalyn thought she heard the young woman muttering to herself i…"

✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns replied Oct 14, 2019 to Bonding Over Books (Jessalyn + Miyaza)

12 Feb 3
Reply by ✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns

Initia

"Jessalyn was in the middle of moving a big hay-stack, when the familiar voice at the…"

✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns replied Oct 11, 2019 to Friends In Need (Jessalyn + Elias)

3 Feb 15
Reply by ✓ Elias Braelynd

Niveis

"The youngest Reigns, hasn’t heard of the species of Niveis much. Not knowing, that s…"

✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns replied Oct 5, 2019 to Another one to push away (Andrew and Jessalyn)

17 Feb 4

Niveis

"For an older male, he was quite attractive. Sophistication and intelligence seemed t…"

✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns replied Sep 6, 2019 to Another one to push away (Andrew and Jessalyn)

17 Feb 4

Niveis

" Jessalyn wasn’t sure, whom was more skeptical in the moment. Her...or the elder mal…"

✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns replied Sep 3, 2019 to Another one to push away (Andrew and Jessalyn)

17 Feb 4

Human

"Heya, My name is Jessalyn Desiree Reigns. I get told I look a lot like Danielle Rose…"

✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns replied Aug 27, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

67 Feb 27

Niveis

"The young Initia had spent the day out and about the park; it had been a lovely day.…"

✓ Jessalyn Desiree Reigns replied Aug 26, 2019 to Another one to push away (Andrew and Jessalyn)

17 Feb 4

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service