When you get approved for a new character, introduce them to everyone here!

Template:

Hi, my name is (Character Name), I get told I look a lot like (Face Claim Name) but I really don't see it. I am played by (Player Name). I am part of the (Faction Name) Faction and I am a very (personality trait) person. 

Feel free to add your own little quirks to the template too!

Views: 5716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, my name is Arabella Winters, I get told I look a lot like Emma Stone but I really don't see it. I am played by Widow. I am part of the Ailward Guard Faction and I am a very blunt person. I always say the first thing on my mind. 

Im open for all roleplays and PC's 

Hi, My name is Tessa Alexandria Pierce, I get told I look a lot like Cara Delevingne but I really don't see it. I am played by Saphira. I am part of the Vampire Faction and I am a stubborn,curious, adventurous, and well at times studious person.

Hello residents of Evermore. My name is David Budsworth. I used to me an FBI agent. I come from the Rockies of Colorado. I don't know why, but some say I look like Edward Norton, but I mean c'mon, do I really? I am played by Jacob Bird who is also in the making of a new book series that's acts as a type of prequel about my last investigation two years ago. I'm a kitsune, jeez that's still hard to wrap around my head after two years, either way I'd be one with the therianthrope faction. I'm known for being determined and cunning, however I'm regretful to admit my insecurity.

Hi, my name is Alexandria Armatia Corvinus, I get told I look a lot like Lucy Hale, but I really don't see it I'm better looking. I am played by Carina. I am part of the Nephilim Faction and I am a very Bubbly person. 

Hi, my name is Lucian Crawford, I get told I look a lot like Chris Hemsworth but I really don't see it. I am played by Maria. I am part of the Therianthrope Faction and I am a very Overprotective person. 

Hi, my name is Dallas Sanders. I get told I look a lot like Milo Manheim, but I really don't see it. I am played by Kira Pinkard. I am part of the Human Faction and I am a very energetic and funny person. 

Hi my name is Merlin Pendragon, I get told I look a lot like Colin Morgan but I don't see it at all. I am played by Alexandria. I am part of the Instar Diviner Faction and I am a very Kind and Compassionate person. I can't wait to write with all of you. Oh I am part of the Light portion of the Instar Diviner Faction. 

-Merlin

Hi my name is Lilith Harmon I get told I look a lot like Taissa Farmiga but I honestly don’t see it. I’m played by Alexandria. I am part of the Vampire faction and I’m loyal to a fault. 

Hi, my name is Euphemia Wells, you can call me Morri, I get told I look a lot like Kristen Kreuk but I really don't see it, do you? I am played by Izzy. I am part of the Vampire Faction and I am told I can be a very distant person, though I guess with time you can learn for yourself. That's all for now!

*excitedly waves* Hello, hello! My name is Christian Jeon. Well, that's my American name, really. My real name is Jeon Min Dae. I'm from Seoul, South Korea and I love kimchii, just thought I'd let you know. I'm a Korean-American Nephilim and I'm 24 but I look 21. I'm played by the quirky and ever so funny Danielle McMasters. People say I look like BTS' Park Jimin, nope. My body is mine! I'm very clumsy and affectionate. 

Hi my name is Cameron Cullen, I get told I look a lot like Steven R. McQueen but I don't really see it, since I am totally hotter and cooler than him. I am played by Alexandria Corvinus. I am part of the Therian Faction and I am a very Loyal person until you hurt someone I care about. 

I hope to write with you all soon. 

Hey guys! My name Esme Matthews and I get told I look like Chloe Bennet (I don’t see why anyone would think that). I am played by Mackenzie. I am a part of the Dhampir Factiom and I am a very outgoing person. I can’t wait to meet all of y’all! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service