People say that everything happens for a reason. That all the things you do makes up for that one moment when everything changes. For your entire world to turn full circle. Even if it wasn’t something you wanted. Others changing the past and present events for it to happen. It what had happened to Kaelyn. The Wayward Instar Diviner never head imagined that she’d be chosen to be the next coven leader. The position was one that she’d not heard of before. Always being the one to sway away from any form of leadership or help in that way. Kaelyn always prefered to keep to herself. To live a quiet and small life, something she’d always prefered. Never liking to be surrounded by people, always preferring the smaller outlook on life. It was all Kaelyn had ever known. Not having the upbringing that everybody else have had. To look after herself never having the care of anyone else. The past year Kaelyn had felt it all starting to change around her. Slowly but surely. The curse of the city there whilst you there for some time, there’s a hold that pulls to keep you here. Kaelyn now could see if was true. Able to sense it. Now it was all clear. It was fate almost. The Ancestors were pulling her to the city. In a way of bringing the Brookes family all together again. Even if there are too left. The bloodline have not died out. Igniting flames the flames.

Kaelyn never would of fathomed that her life would be changing the way she’d never imagined it to be. Her life had already changed in the way of finding love and starting to accept others into her life. To accept family. A strange concept in her life. Something Kaelyn never have had, pushing it away until she learnt that she doesn’t need to anymore. Starting to build bridges with her cousin. With the way she treated him he should of ran to the hills instead of rebuilding their relationship. Blind to see that he was trying to help since Kaelyn’s never had it. Never being offered the help of others, always been used by others before so was why she pushed others away. Kaelyn was starting to get used to her newfound position, remembering back to how sudden it was. Not something she was easily handed down. A ritual that she had no thought of being part of till she had no choice. Way of fate and destiny binding everything together.

~ Flashback ~

Voices filled her mind, they were getting louder and stronger. From when it was bearable, easily to ignore. Till now when they were in full stream. Too loud to ignore. For the past few weeks the Diviner had been hearing voices in her head. Just thinking it was her hearing things yet now it was something she couldn’t ignore. Too painful. Enough to make her scream with pain. She shot up from bed, gasping. Taking death breaths feeling herself short of air. A suffocating sensation almost along with the immense pain in her head. Kaelyn looked over to her right seeing her pink haired girlfriend Riley was fast asleep. Thinking that it was all a dream. That she was just dreaming still. Leaning back in the bed trying to get herself back to sleep. Yet she weren’t able to. The voices were stopping her. The voices were wanting something from her. ‘listen’ ,‘You need to come’, ‘come’, ‘come’ ‘you can’t ignore the callings’. Different voices filled her head, all at once. “Did you hear that” Kaelyn asked almost questioning herself and her sanity. Wondering and hoping that Riley had heard her but it seems not.

It wasn’t working trying to ignore the voices, each moment they were getting stronger. Kaelyn had felt as if her body was being taken over. Controlled. Her mind wasn’t her own, not in control of her own body. Feeling that she was someone else. Watching down on herself. The Redhead rose from her bed, turning to the side of the bed. Getting up and out of bed. Still dressed in her night ware. Leaving her house in the dark of night. All alone. No one else in sight. Kaelyn was walking from her home in the human territory. Heading down the empty streets of Evermore to the Riverbanks part of the city. A far venture from her home, a path she wasn’t taking herself. Someone else was guiding her there. Kaelyn still unaware having no control of her own body.

Reaching the destination where she was being brought to. Kaelyn was able to look around seeing blurred images that kept changing. People she didn’t recognize all gathered around a pit of fire. A ritual. Kaelyn found herself standing in front of the fire as she woke up. Snapped back into reality to see all that was going on. Believing she was seeing things. “What's happening? This is not real” She gasped, in full denial and shock. Trying to close her eyes to make it all disappear. For the people to go away but they were still there. Kaelyn could see that the people gathered around her looked different, that they weren’t from around here. Of this century. What was happening. “You have been chosen. Kaelyn Brookes” The woman in front of her spoke almost like she was the ringleader in it all. “Chosen for what” She demanded as she was starting to get aggregated by all this. “You are to be new Coven leader. The one in charge of all the Instar Diviners in the city” Words that confused and shocked her the most. 

Kaelyn tried and started to back away. Seeking to escape. Run away from all this. It’s not what she wanted or asked for. “You got the wrong person” She repeated wanting to get away but was stopped. Suddenly she was forced to her knees feeling as her brain was able to exploded. Power was being used against her. Forming her useless. To cave in. Kaelyn felt a tight grasp around wrist as she was pulled forwards towards the fire. Her hand was held out, not able to pull it own. Feeling and watching as her hand was being sliced open by a blade. Her hand being turned over so her own blood was being dropped into the fire. A binding spell almost. A ritual. With no way out. Hearing as the people around her, the voices were chanting a spell in latin. Able to get the jist of it, one spell she’d not heard before.

Suddenly everything stopped, the fire was out and everybody around her was gone. It was all over yet Kaelyn felt that something was different. Able to feel she was different. Dropping to her knees, breathing healthy. Not able to control her own breathing. Feeling as she was panicking coming to terms with what was happening. Kaelyn felt that she was all alone. Wrapping her arms around her knees, tears falling down her cheeks coming to terms with what's happened. A nightmare that she knew she was living and it was now a reality.

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whilst she waited for the bath to fill, and for Kaelyn to eventually join her upstairs, the Therian hummed happily to herself as she contemplated Christmas, and what she would get her Girlfriend for this spectacular holiday; not only that, but the other very important aspects of her life. It was in this peaceful moments did she realise just how complicated this real life malarkey was; and part of her always wondered if she would have ever chosen this life if it weren’t for the fact of bumping into Kaelyn last year. The sound of footsteps coming up the stairs caused a faint smile to appear upon her lips and when they touched, a shiver ran down the length of her spine; she didn’t think she would ever get enough of that feeling. “I’m surprised, I know just how much you love having your baths to yourself” Riley mused, before she began to undress the Diviner leader; the clothes making a pile at their feet. “But I pinky promise that I will do my very best on not changing who I am” She reassured her, although she was well aware that in an ever changing society, that would be near impossible. 

Riley grinned proudly as she slipped into the bath, her body submerged under the water which caused an exhale to bypass her lips; her eyes closed for a brief moment to enjoy the moment. “I won’t stay here too long, you need to rest after the weeks of torment from your elders” She softly spoke, before she reached over and grabbed the sponge and began to brush it over Kaelyn’s back; of course, there was a part of her that was still somewhat bitter by her girlfriends behaviour but she had to repress those emotions if they were to overcome their new situation and for them to enjoy Christmas. The silence which lingered between them as they enjoyed the bath together was relaxing, and soothing and Riley couldn’t help but begin to wash Kaelyn’s hair. Once she had finished and made sure both the shampoo and conditioner were out of her fiery locks, Rily kissed the back and base of Kae’s neck. “I’m going to get some more sleep, then tomorrow we can try and figure this out more?”

She posed the question, but she didn’t know what else it could mean; and if she was correct, she was sure that the elders would continue to speak with Kaelyn throughout the day whenever they believed they needed to. “We can always go and get breakfast, or go and find other Coven leaders in different cities to see how they do their thing?” She queried as she stepped out of the bath and wrapped herself up in one of the red towels; Riley looked over Kaelyn and smiled, it was in these vulnerable moments that she realised just how much she loved that woman. 

Kaelyn did feel exhausted that she’s had days even weeks long without a good nights sleep. Not knowing till now that it was what happened. Part of her knew she have been a bit out of it lately but didn’t know how much till now and not knowing the true reason. Feeling lucky that Riley offered to go and run her a bath knowing that she was in need of it. Feeling that her body and mind were both exhausted that she was burnt out. With whatever happened to her took its toll and it was only the start of it. For Kaelyn to figure out and talk about her problems later on. Right now all that matters and she cares for is to make sure she pays attention to her girlfriend wanting to make up for the last few weeks. Not knowing what it must of been like for Riley, already thinking she was cheating on her. In reality she was being possessed by an old spirit of few of the dead ancestors from the coven. A normal thing within the supernatural world which she knew still confused Riley half the team even with how much she tried to explain to the wolf that it’s all real. A smile appeared on her lips as she stood at the doorway watching Riley, thinking how lucky she was to find her and have in her life. Even if she doesn't say it outloud. “I thought it would be good practice for you, you know how we like to keep each other on our toes” She teased softly as she leaned in to kiss Riley again.. Before starting to leave little kisses on her neck whilst she helped to undress her girlfriend too. 

Slipping in the bath first knowing that Riley tended to make more of a splash coming in with how she always thought she was back in a swamp than in a bath have the time. She always found sharing a bath with Riley was more relaxing for them to share moments of bliss like these. Doing what normal couples do aside from the whole supernatural factor and dramas that follow. “I feel like I could asleep for months if I could” Yawning feeling already the tiredness taking over, luckily for her she had Riley who was helping to bathe her. With how when they shared a bath they tended to help each other wash. Finding that it what works best for them. Kaelyn prefered baths much more than the few times to her demise going in the swamp waters in the woods that Riley loves so much. “Sounds good babe, I’ll be out in a minute” Letting for Riley to go out before her. “I think if we start with breakfast, I’ll contact and get in touch with Wyatt so he can help me figure out what to do” She was wanting to take time for it all to sink in not wanting to rush into something she knows nothing about waiting to see where things go. “You can fill me in too if I missed anything in the last few weeks” Wanting for it not too be all about her wanting to remember that they were in it all together, as a couple.

It was understandably so that Kaelyn wished to speak with her cousin Wyatt before they travelled around to meet other Coven leaders in other parts of the world; and Riley was glad of that, it was nice to see that Kae had a proper family now, a blood relative who could look out for her and love her in a way that Riley possibly couldn’t. She tried to put herself in Kae’s shows when she found out she actually a family member and she found it hard - she couldn’t imagine having someone of her own blood coming to find her without killing her or at least putting her though things far worse than death. The Therian simply nodded, she had heard many things about Wyatt, but had yet to meet him but he sounded like a good guy; and for that she would trust him when it came to Kaelyn - and besides, he sounded like he had information of their Diviner kind that went back donkeys years.  “He may have more information on the leadership thing, and perhaps why you were chosen? I would have guessed it would have gone to the oldest in the family?” She quirked a brow, although she knew there was no real point in asking, as Kaelyn probably didn’t know herself. 

Just the mere mention of breakfast caused a growling sound to rumble within her stomach and she soon began fantasising about the many choices of cafes and restaurants and diners that they could go to once everywhere had opened. Riley used the back of her hand to wipe away any possibility of drool before an excitable grin found her lips. “Weeeeell, Virindeus did take me to some amazing American Diner just on the outskirts of the woods, and possibly the city” She went on like a child talking about Christmas. “I ate so much food, I think I ate my body weight in chocolate chip pancakes” She nodded quite a bit and tucked a strand of wild but damp hair behind her ear. “We can go there? I know you like the more healthy foods, but I am sure they do those too, and well… Plenty of coffee too with the lack of sleep we’ve had” Riley laughed, and nodded. “Stay in there for as long as you need. I should tame this beast before we head out” She pointed dramatically at her hair before leaving the bathroom and leaving her girlfriend in peace.

It took a lot longer than Riley anticipated to try and keep her wild locks in a respectable position on her head; once they get wet, they had a mind of their own. Yet it didn’t surprise her that she had finished getting ready at the same time as Kaelyn was getting out of the bath; when they bumped into each other in the hallway, Riley stole a kiss from the redhead. “The place should open in about an hour, but it’s so out of the way, it’ll be quiet. It’s like my little secret place now” She grinned. “I’ll be downstairs waiting for ya” She saluted Kaelyn and slid down the banister; rather than taking the stairs like a normal person before going on a hunt to find the iPad so she could play some ridiculous game which held no meaning or point. 

Kaelyn wanted to take some time to take in everything that's all just happened to her in. Seeing and knowing how her life was already going to change. With how her once simple life of conning she loved so much was going to get even more complicated. Still Kaelyn knew she didn’t want to give up already making her mind up over it. Too she wanted to make sure to keep her relationship with Riley still good and strong as ever. Making up for how she’s been out of it for the last few weeks with how Riley thought she was having an affair whilst in reality she was being possessed half the time by a dead witch taking over her body and mind. “Normally it goes to the oldest but maybe my dad was older than his making it go down the my way of the bloodline instead” Trying to think of different ways and reasons why it’s gone all down to her and not to Wyatt. “He’s more of the born leader than me but who knows maybe i’ll surprise people” She pointed out shrugging her shoulders a little. All before she never could see herself taking a leadership position, thinking she would never be good enough for it. Yet she was good at teaching her students whether it would be for conning or diviner skills. Maybe she’d surprise herself and others. Putting more faith in herself and abilities for once. 

She couldn’t help but laugh and grin hearing how the mention of food always made Rileys tummy grumble. Knowing how her girlfriend loves food, always hungry. “So that’s where you’ve been going to without me” she teased pretending to feel hurt that Rileys been going somewhere nice without her. “Babe you got bit of drool there” Pointing out already wiping the drool off her girlfriends face used to it by now. “You always eat too much then complain for few hours how bloated you are after” Teasing her softly about her food habits. It was true she tended to stay away from the unhealthy foods sticking to a healthy and clean diet apart from the alcohol and coffee of course. “Anything for you babe” She grinned happily agreeing to their breakfast date knowing how happy it’ll make Riley. Seeing how excited the wolf was thinking about it. “I’ll be drinking load of coffee” That will keep her going for a good while, coffee was her main bad habit. “Get yourself ready and I’ll be out soon” Wanting some more time to relax in the bath with some peace and quiet before they have to face reality. 

Spending a little while longer even finding herself nearly dozing off in the bath with running on zero hours of sleep for the past few days to a week. When she was ready the redhead stepped out of the bath wrapping a towel around herself before drying herself than her hair. Blow drying till it was nearly dry. Stepping out of the hallway she bumped into Riley and soon was greeted by a kiss. Smiling at their cute couple moments she loves so much, reminding how happy she was with Riley and all they have together. “Won’t be so secret for long” She teased her softly reminding her. ‘I’ll go and get ready” Laughing to herself watching Riley slide down the bannister instead of walking down the stairs seeing how she was still a child at heart. Kaelyn went through into their room to get herself ready. Choosing a new outfit to wear, then to fix her hair and put make up on. Always making sure to look presentable, to dress up. When she was ready she walked downstairs to find Riley was playing a game on the ipad. “I’m ready, should we go or wait while longer?” Wondering if it was too early, losing track of time in the last few days.

A thoughtful expression filtered across Riley’s features as she attempted to do the family maths and history as Kae offered one explanation as to why the Coven Leader title went to her instead of Wyatt; and once she figured out the family tree, Riley smiled and nodded. “That makes sense, and probably the most logical reason behind it all” She responded, although she knew that magic worked in some weird and funny ways and that sometimes it may not be as simple as that. For whatever reason, Riley felt that they would find out one way or another, maybe next month or in the next five years as to why Kae was chosen. The Wolf tilted her head as she could hear the self-doubt which laced the words which departed Kae’s tongue and Riley simply couldn’t help but exhale gently; it saddened her that her girlfriend sometimes thought so lowly of her own talents - she often believed she was not good enough for certain things and opportunities. “You are full of surprises, Kae. Don’t sell yourself short, you can take the world by storm if you really wanted to” She spoke supportive words to the redhead - despite knowing that they could have fallen upon deaf ears.

“You should blame Deus, he introduced me to the place knowing damn well what sweet and savoury things do to me” Riley grinned widely, before quickly bringing a hand up to her lips as it was noted that some drool had started to dribble out of her mouth; she was always such a classy woman. “Because you can’t leave food on the plate, and well, taking away a doggy bag for later does not sit well with me” Riley snorted a little and wiped away the salvia before muttering a playful thank you before allowing Kae to have some alone time in the bath; despite the two of them loving a shared bath, Riley knew all too well that the tub was Kae’s happy place - and she would truly prefer to be alone at times. Eventually, when she found herself downstairs, her feet found the top of the coffee table as she settled down into the mass of cushions; the music of the game rang in her ears as it opened up. Throughout the town she had heard many people playing Stardew Valley and she simply couldn’t resist checking it out. 

And what a mistake that was; she was now addicted with building her own farm and having others come to visit it; if she knew how to properly read and write - she would have made more of an effort for her character to reach out to others. She could hear Kaelyn coming down the stairs however, she was so transfixed with her online farm she almost didn’t hear the question that was posed to her; she did, however, hear Kaelyn clear her throat to grab Riley;s attention. Awkwardly, she brought her hand up to rub the back of her neck before placing the game consol down upon the table; she glanced at the clock before shrugging. “If we leave now, by the time we get there it will be open. And if we are one of the first people there, they don’t get the chance to say certain foods are out of stock” She grinned and wriggled her brows knowing damn well she would likely end up ordering most of the menu. Riley jumped up with ease and clapped her hands. “You okay with driving? Or shall we order a taxi? It’s definitely not close enough for us to walk there” 

It seemed everything in her life had been turned upside down, with barely having any time to process but Kaelyn see’s how clear it all is. Making her mind up of how she can move forward, so she can adapt her powers to protect the ones she loves. “Maybe I’m special” She winked to her girlfriend now finding some acceptance in the last few hours, compared to earlier tonight. Kaelyn kind of right in what she said always having felt that she’s been special. Finding that her powers as always been more powerful than others diviners her age even older ones she easily suppressed. Easily able to adapt her powers to use to get what she wanted. Her powers always helped during her illegal activities making everything so easy and detectable. With how she mostly taught herself, not having anyone to help teach her how to use her powers when she was younger. Maybe a reason why she’s always been willing to help other people who wanted her help whether it was for conning or if it was for Diviner stuff. A smile appeared on her lips hearing and seeing how supportive Riley was for her. “We’ll do it together, the two of us” She insisted looking over to her, taking Rileys hand. Entwining her fingers with hers, letting her know what they were in this together. Happy to have her by her side. 

At least Kaelyn knew now how her girlfriend was never starved around Virideus finding how her girlfriend was starting to spill her secrets to what she gets up to. “Or any food in general that's not healthy right?” She teased softly knowing how Riley always somehow got out of not eating any of the healthy meals she makes for her. “Because you end up eating what you take back in the doggy bag straight away instead of leaving it till later” She pointed out to how she knew how Riley didn’t have much restraint when it came to saving food for later. “Maybe I can learn how to make some american pancakes” Wanting to try to make more effort when it comes to cooking so she can have a more homely breakfast brunch at home with Riley or wyatt. Showing how she was intending to make sure she has time even how busy she may soon be. Always wanting to find some normality during all the madness that's to come. She was one of those people who could spend hours in a bath if she could, finding she could easily nearly fall asleep with how relaxing the baths were. Mostly with how hot she tends to have it along with all the expensive oils and salts she had stolen from a few boutiques here and there.  

Kaelyn knew she couldn’t spend too long in the bath today with how she knew Riley would be waiting for her. That she’ll never hear the end of it if they’re late to breakfast even if she knew that they’d be the only people in there. Kaelyn knew how important the place was to Riley which meant it was important to her too. So she made sure not to spend too long getting ready to go downstairs to find how drawn Riley was to the game on the ipad. She couldn’t help to roll her eyes seeing how engrossed her girlfriend is to the game seeing how childlike Riley was, it was one of her qualities. “The farm will be all fine for when you come back don’t worry” She grinned teasing Riley about her game having been shown a few times when Riley changes or builds the farm bigger. Easily able to know how to persuade her to put the ipad down when it’s time to go out. Kaelyn knew how important food was to her girlfriend, especially if something she wanted was all sold out that never ended well after. “Always thinking of the silver linings” Chuckling softly, grinning with her knowing too well that they’ll end up ordering too much but not wanting anything to go to waste. “I’m all okay to drive, don’t worry” Reassuring her softly with how much Riley worries but knowing that she cares. “Maybe one day you can persuade Virideus to teach you how to drive” She added smirking almost imagining the chaos and panic the Aspect would be feeling, reason why she never lets Riley drive. With how it took her weeks to try to teach Riley to learn to ride a bike let alone drive a car. 

In fact, she couldn’t blame Deus for bringing her to a place like The Diner, for the day that they met, he knew nothing about her; besides that she was a wolf who had been hit pretty badly with a truck. It wasn’t until they had sat down and ordered, did The Aspect truly get to see what an absolute animal Riley was when it came to eating food that she probably didn’t actually need in her system. In fact, if she could remember rightly, she even threatened to eat The Aspect Mansion clean out if he ever allowed her passed the gates as well as the guards that made it their duty to protect him from the over evils in the world. “I just don’t understand why people feel the need to eat rabbit food” She pretty much mumbled her response as her shoulders went up in a shrug; it didn’t look nice, it didn’t smell nice and it surely didn’t keep anyone full for long. “American pancakes without any of the fruit? I haven’t met Wyatt but I’m sure he doesn’t want any of that healthy stuff on it either” Riley grinned. 

“Hmm, it better be” Riley commented and scolded the miniature screen which she held within her hand, and with a few taps she had saved and closed the game before neatly placing the console down on the coffee table. With ease, and slight excitement, Riley jumped up from the sofa and went over to find her trainers once Kae had confirmed that she would be driving them there; with that, she shrugged on her bomber jacket too. “Me drive, you say?” The wolf laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck as she allowed her mind to picture the chaos which would happen if anyone was foolish enough to let her behind the wheel and be in control of the vehicle. “You all would be completely and utterly bonkers if you let me behind one of those things!” She flailed and opened the front door for Kae to exit their home. “There would be more accidents and deaths than there already is in this city” She teased and winked. “There would be blood on all of your hands if this does happen”

Once the two of them were in the car, Riley buckled up; she would never verbally admit it, but she didn’t trust Kae 100% herself when it came to her girlfriend being behind the wheel. Once they were on the move, Riley enthusiastically pointed out directions which headed them towards the edge of town, which she knew would automatically put Kae on edge. “Relax! If the Aspect of Life can come here without Guards, you’ll be fine” She teased and cooed at Kae as she pulled up on the dirt track; the gravel crunching beneath the cars wheels. “Prepare to have your mind blown!” Riley grinned and jumped out of the car; she inhaled deeply and sighed out pleasurably as the wondrous smells caressed her nostrils. 

Both her and Wyatt normally have their weekly catch up in one of the local cafes in the city, a bit of light lunch. Normally she favours having a salad and coffee opposed to something heavy and greasy. Finding herself been more health quick lately but she always did make sure to cook all Riley’s favourite foods. Knowing how her girlfriend had quite the appetite and loved junk food. So it came to no surprise finding that Virideus had taken her to a few american style dinners often. “So he’s the reason why you’ve been trying to make pancakes lately” She teased a little knowing how Rileys cooking and baking more was more of the experiment way. Putting everything together hoping for the best whilst making a mess at the same time. “Just trying to keep my figure at my age” Luckily for her like many other supernauts she’s able to slow down her agining with a few spells and what not. Still able to look in her mid twenties whilst in reality she’s nearly into triple figures whilst Riley ages normally. Plus all of the expensive skin care products all help too. Sometimes she forgets how she’d not had Wyatt and Riley meet each other yet, not gotten around to it yet. Something she needs to do soon with it all much overdue. “Wyatt is more of the pie type of guy” She mused softly knowing how her cousin had a pie obsession to say the least. If there’s no pie at a place they go to or if she forgets to get him some there’s hell to pay. Finding out the hard way. 

Kaelyn knew how hard it was at times to get Riley away from her game. Knowing that she has to check it all the time to make sure her crops are harvested and animals all alive and fed. Sometimes Kaelyn had to remind her of how it’s only a game and it’ll be fine if you leave it for a while. Which did work each time. “Come on farm gir” She laughed softly teasing her watching as Riley saved her game and soon put down the ipad before getting ready. “Did you want any new shoes or bits and pieces by the way?” She wondered asking out of the blue, thinking maybe now since Alexa is back she might get in the swing of stealing a few bits here and there. Knowing how it’ll be no problem for both Diviners. Yet she knew Riley had her favourite vans from when they first met that she’s basically worn to death. Maybe it’s time to have something new with the old. Kaelyn could almost predict how Riley would react to her suggestion and she was right. Watching as Riley was almost trying to see it in her head of how bad it would turn out. “Okay, okay that's not to drink” She went on laughing shaking her head finding amusement in it all. “Don’t worry we’ll drive you don’t worry” Not minding being designated driver if it saves keeping Riley off the roads. 

Her car is one of her pride and joys, something she purchased years back with a vintage 1961 Chevrolet Impala convertible in cherry red. It’s very much her, always having anything red. It’s simpler to Wyatts car with how his is a Chevrolet Impala too but in black and a few years younger and not convertible. Having simpler taste in cars. As they got in her car she noticed how Riley quickly buckled up, with how she knew how people didn’t trust her driving all the time. Sometimes she’s busy either fixing her hair or taking her eyes off the road for a moment then realizing something is coming towards her. She started up the engine and soon drove off following the directions Riley was giving her, seeing as the Therian knew where it was exactly. Making her now think how many times she’s been here without her. “I’m just a bit more paranoid than normal,” She admitted truthfully now, feeling more nervous now things all have started to change. Still not having told her cousin of what's happened, almost able to predict how protective and worried he’d be. Probably not wanting her to live his sight, knowing him. It didn’t take too long of a drive surprisingly as she turned up at an american diner, seeing how it was something she’d imagined to be. “It's cute,” She commented, smiling over to Riley as she stepped out of the car following her girlfriend who's eager to go inside. Almost knowing how she’s trying to take in the smells probably drool coming out of her mouth too, almost imagining it already. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service