✓ Edward Starhawk's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Please I would love one  " Edward nodded as he rose to his feet as he began to    wa…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied May 9, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Edward grabbed the  jabs from his  sparring partner  as he grabbed  miles wrist as h…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied May 9, 2020 to Keeping Up Training (Open to Miles and Edward)

18 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Ailward Guard

"Edward nodded as he typed away at the bars as he looked at the bars that mentioned e…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied May 4, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Sure " Edward smiled gently as his memory recollected about what his friend Samuel s…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Apr 25, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Edward chuckled " yea most people I tell either go my lord or hey where do you keep…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Apr 23, 2020 to Keeping Up Training (Open to Miles and Edward)

18 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Ailward Guard

"Edward looked at sapphire as she mentioned that she could look up the siege of Malta…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Apr 23, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Edward smirked as he deflected Miles shots with his forearm like he hands done many…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Apr 3, 2020 to Keeping Up Training (Open to Miles and Edward)

18 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Ailward Guard

" I think I get it " Edward as  Sapphire began to mention about computers " please I…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Mar 31, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Edward smiled gently as he finished making a fuss of the dogs as he rose to feet " s…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Mar 30, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Edward walking into the training centre as he placed his jacket in a locker   turnin…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Mar 30, 2020 to Keeping Up Training (Open to Miles and Edward)

18 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service