✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"She looked at Sapphire, her heart swelling with pride and excitement. "You know, I k…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Oct 15, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

"She looked at the woman, noticing that she was enjoying the girl's company. Finishin…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Oct 14, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

""I know I did... but now that I think about it, you better be careful Sapphire with…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Oct 5, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

"She laughed at the way the conversation was going. Cecilia was a wonderful person fo…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Sep 22, 2021 to A Good Thing We Were There (Cecilia & Katrina)

28 Sep 22, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

"Katerina was always amazed by her laughter, and the way it sounded. Looking at her s…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Sep 22, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

"She laughed slightly, giving her a wide smile. "I don't know if I'd give it to my en…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Aug 9, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

"Katarina looked at Sapphire and smiled, there was something so special about this gi…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jul 31, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

"She laughed and smiled. "Sapphire. I'd never force you to do anything and you know i…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jul 27, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

""Sapphire is one of those outgoing people that help others. She is so good, I try to…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jul 27, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

""There is history from where they stood. True. Well, hopefully, I remember places we…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jul 25, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service