✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"She smiled looking at the young girl. "Ooh a nice Merlot, I haven't had that in a lo…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 15, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

"She smield at the young girl. "Okay then I think I will take that. But as for wine h…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 15, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"She looked at the girl. "I probably wouldn't know much in the dating field now anywa…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 14, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"She smiled gently towards the girl. "Only a year ago? Hmm, must have been well over…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 13, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"She looked at her gently. "Believe me I think I am. You should see where I live!" Sh…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 12, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"She smiled looking at her gently. "Yes well, you have an interesting career. I have…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 12, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

""Really! I offered. I believe since I asked it's my treat. Call it an early Christma…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 10, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"She smiled looking at her. "I am in. I love Pasta." She smiled and was enjoying the…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 9, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"(I am so glad) She looked at the girl as she responded with a positive yes. Smiling…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 9, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

Celestial

"(I am so sorry for very late reply don't hate me :(  )Katrina was amazed at how fast…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Jan 6, 2018 to Christmas Caroling (Closed to Sapphire & Katrina)

54 Mar 5, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service