✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~'s Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Caleb couldn't imagine a world without art and his head without an imagination as bi…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied on Wednesday to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb)

8 23 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Octavia Ivakov-Dimitreu

Human

"Caleb was introverted and spent a lot more of his time thinking than talking. He ve…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied on Wednesday to ☆ Identity Crisis (Caleb & Eleanora)

17 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem

Human

"Caleb had shared a home with Giselle for a while now and it had over time grown from…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Dec 4 to ☆ Identity Crisis (Caleb & Eleanora)

17 yesterday

Ailward Guard

"He remembered every star. The way that they twinkled down at him was alien to the wa…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Dec 1 to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb)

8 23 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Octavia Ivakov-Dimitreu

Human

"Caleb settled on the couch with a set of colored pencils and his sketchbook. He cons…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Dec 1 to ☆ Identity Crisis (Caleb & Eleanora)

17 yesterday

Human

"Before long, the pasta was cooked and the two of them had finished mixing the ingre…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Dec 1 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Human

"Caleb was finally getting back to enjoying cooking his own meals and what had once…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 22 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2

Human

" Eliza Taylor Banner"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 20 to Editing Help

3 Nov 20
Reply by ✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~

Human

"Caleb had done a fair bit of travelling in his late teens and spent six months in I…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Oct 29 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2

Human

"Caleb pulled a sock over his bandaged toes and plopped a piece of ice in his steamin…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Oct 23 to ☆ Identity Crisis (Caleb & Eleanora)

17 yesterday

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service