✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~'s Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Caleb barely noticed as the passed through the gates. The crowds swelled past him. T…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Sep 28, 2023 to City Of Light (Open to Caleb and Octavia)

10 Apr 2
Reply by ✓ Octavia Grace Ivakov

Ailward Guard

""You are lucky I live to be prepared." Caleb teased with a familiar sparkle in his…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 23, 2023 to City Of Light (Open to Caleb and Octavia)

10 Apr 2

Ailward Guard

""You have never been on vacation?" Caleb had to pretend to be shocked.  Octavia dedi…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Feb 22, 2023 to City Of Light (Open to Caleb and Octavia)

10 Apr 2

Human

"Ava had never been a perfectionist. She'd dwelled so firmly in the present moment th…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Feb 18, 2023 to Whenever I Think of You (Caleb & Carmela) (Comp)

9 Mar 18, 2023
Reply by ✓ Carmela Hidalgo

Ailward Guard

"Caleb enjoyed the gentle kiss. He had somehow comeback to enjoying gentle moments la…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Feb 11, 2023 to City Of Light (Open to Caleb and Octavia)

10 Apr 2

Human

""Haha." Caleb replied, in the same sarcastic tone. "I'm not that type." The other y…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Aug 10, 2022 to Doctor Death and the Human (Caleb & Erythreus)

5 Aug 21, 2022
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Aliward

Human

"Cal. The familiar nickname caught his ear and Caleb turned his head. He hadn't like…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Aug 7, 2022 to Whenever I Think of You (Caleb & Carmela) (Comp)

9 Mar 18, 2023

Human

"Caleb was not surprised as his dog bounded off to greet his old friend. They were b…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Jun 16, 2022 to Doctor Death and the Human (Caleb & Erythreus)

5 Aug 21, 2022
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Aliward

Ailward Guard

"It felt like it had been months since their last adventure, but sometimes time just…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Jun 8, 2022 to City Of Light (Open to Caleb and Octavia)

10 Apr 2

Human

"Despite what Caleb might have once thought, the silence between them was not bad. It…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Jan 25, 2022 to Whenever I Think of You (Caleb & Carmela) (Comp)

9 Mar 18, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service