✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~'s Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Raising his right hand he couldn’t help but cover the somewhat sarcastic smile which…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied May 10, 2017 to An Unexpected 2 O'clock (Open to Sariah Holloway and Orion Valkryie)

18 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Human

"If Orion was anything he was a man of his word and when he had taken over as Ambassa…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied May 4, 2017 to An Unexpected 2 O'clock (Open to Sariah Holloway and Orion Valkryie)

18 Jul 30, 2017

Inactive

"It was obvious the two were going to agree on some matters and disagree on others an…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied Apr 25, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"Orion had grown up with the kitsune and lycans on his family all of them being train…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied Apr 10, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"A rumbling chuckle left him, “I believe my daughter would disagree with that sentime…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied Mar 14, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"Orion could tell that Sariah was hesitant to help him though she wanted to make thin…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied Mar 8, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"Orion could smell Sariah’s discomfort and fear, it was bitter scent and one which di…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied Mar 5, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"Even blind he could nearly feel her fear and listened as a small squeak left her lip…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied Feb 27, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

"Physically it didn’t look like much has changed with his son, he was still the same…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied Feb 18, 2017 to

just now

Inactive

"Mace was obnoxious but you could still see even while the liquid burned your eyes an…"

✓ Orion Valkyrie ~Admin~ replied Feb 18, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service