✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~'s Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

""You can never really depend on luck, can you? It's so easy to screw you up… when yo…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Mar 19, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Valkyr

"It was a big change for Cecilia, at first. She's never been one who would mindlessly…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Mar 16, 2020 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Celestial

""I hope that you would find it a lot easier to do what you want now. We're in the ag…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Mar 15, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Celestial

""It is a low-profiled occupation, you're right. I mean if you enjoyed it, it was pro…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Feb 17, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Valkyr

"Knowing Celia, she may actually break his legs just to prove her point, even if she…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Feb 15, 2020 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

"If there was anything that Celia hated more than a few scuffles, it was people tryin…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Feb 15, 2020 to Law of Attraction (Cecilia & Scorpios)

9 Jun 8, 2020

Celestial

"That was one way to go straight into making sure this friendship is strung on, it ga…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Feb 3, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Celestial

""Well, those few words and phrases are about to be sentences and who knows, next thi…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 31, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Celestial

""Well, if you need anyone to speak to for fluency or proficiency matters, I'm here.…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 26, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Celestial

""It's like saying you don't want to learn French when most of the English words were…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 18, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service