✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~'s Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

""It's not a language people would like to study these days, such a shame, well… exce…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 18, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Valkyr

""I will break your legs for the love of god if you pace for longer than 2 minutes ag…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 18, 2020 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Valkyr

"She only came there to have a cup of coffee while resting over the workload she's be…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 18, 2020 to Law of Attraction (Cecilia & Scorpios)

9 Jun 8, 2020

Celestial

""You're right, it's nice to know you mean a lot to someone else. The significance wi…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 16, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Celestial

"She didn't expect to smile widely when Phe finally called her Ce, well, it did sound…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 12, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Valkyr

"She spared him a look that says she would personally tie him to the chair if he was…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 8, 2020 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Celestial

"She found it so cute on how considerate Ophelia was being, going this far of a measu…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 7, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Celestial

""Point taken" she quipped humorously, she totally forgot waterproof mascara exists b…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jan 4, 2020 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

Valkyr

""A solid maybe is more than enough for me. It means you're cracking and that's a fin…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Dec 30, 2019 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

65 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Celestial

"Had this been any other random person who Celia was more likely not recognize, she w…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Dec 30, 2019 to Saving Me (Open to Ophelia and Cecilia) COMPLETED

41 Apr 6, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service