✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~'s Discussions (494)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Once it felt appropriate to do so, Ophelia reached forward, signing her name along t…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Sep 5, 2019 to Declaration of Peace (Sariah, Anivia, Giselle and Ophelia) *COMPLETED*

17 Sep 20, 2019

Celestial

"She laughed softly, it seemed the best ideas did seem to come out of conversations a…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Sep 5, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"When he spoke words about being scared to come today she gave him an empathetic smil…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Sep 1, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

Celestial

"“Me neither” she exclaimed with slightly widened eyes, it had never actually occurre…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Sep 1, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Human

"The raven-haired Wayfinder drifted her gaze over to Anivia when she chimed in on her…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 28, 2019 to Declaration of Peace (Sariah, Anivia, Giselle and Ophelia) *COMPLETED*

17 Sep 20, 2019

Celestial

"Ophelia shrugged a little “I guess I never really had any need to think about it bef…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 27, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Celestial

"She was glad that she could win him over a little when it came to his mindset on usi…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 26, 2019 to Let It Shine (Open to Ophelia and Hanseol) COMPLETED

32 Oct 5, 2019

Celestial

"“I could charge them in cups of coffee” she responded with a laugh, she did drink a…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 26, 2019 to Embracing The Shine (Artemitra and Ophelia Only) ~ COMPLETED ~

59 Oct 25, 2019

Celestial

"It was a sad thought that she could sit back and see what could be seen as a pretty…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 22, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020

Human

"Ophelia didn’t have long to wait until her question was answered as another dark-hai…"

✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~ replied Aug 21, 2019 to Declaration of Peace (Sariah, Anivia, Giselle and Ophelia) *COMPLETED*

17 Sep 20, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service