✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"He swore for a little while Dae didn’t even notice he was there, so long in thought…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Aug 26, 2019 to Hitting Rock Bottom (Daehyun & Aeryn) [COMPLETED]

20 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Nephilim

"Aeryn didn’t really have a lot of experience with dealing with politics and differin…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Aug 22, 2019 to ★ Well That Escalated Quickly (Open to Aeryn and Scorpios) COMPLETED

48 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by ✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine

Nephilim

"There wasn’t a lot of time to stay and gather his thoughts about what happened, his…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Aug 12, 2019 to ★ Well That Escalated Quickly (Open to Aeryn and Scorpios) COMPLETED

48 Dec 9, 2019

Niveis

"Everyone comes into your life and everyone eventually leaves, it was the mantra that…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Aug 8, 2019 to Hitting Rock Bottom (Daehyun & Aeryn) [COMPLETED]

20 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Nephilim

"For a moment as he stood there everything felt out of place and surreal, what starte…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jul 25, 2019 to ★ Well That Escalated Quickly (Open to Aeryn and Scorpios) COMPLETED

48 Dec 9, 2019

Human

"Hey! My name is Aeryn Constantine, I get told I look a lot like Bob Morley but I rea…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jul 25, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Nephilim

"Aeryn wasn’t typically the type of person who got himself involved in a community, w…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jun 21, 2019 to ★ Well That Escalated Quickly (Open to Aeryn and Scorpios) COMPLETED

48 Dec 9, 2019

Nephilim

"Aeryn laughed at Mikael’s joke, though he was pretty impressed at how smoothly he ma…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jun 11, 2019 to Risky Business (Open to Mikael and Aeryn)

10 Jun 11, 2019

Nephilim

"Aeryn had a really bad feeling in his stomach about this whole thing, everything abo…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied Jun 3, 2019 to ★ Well That Escalated Quickly (Open to Aeryn and Scorpios) COMPLETED

48 Dec 9, 2019

Nephilim

"The fighting was vicious and completely untargeted, he had gathered so far as he fou…"

✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine replied May 5, 2019 to ★ Well That Escalated Quickly (Open to Aeryn and Scorpios) COMPLETED

48 Dec 9, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service