✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~'s Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan had known allowing him to feed from her would end like this him trying to ki…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 23, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

"Siobhan smiled brightly at Kai as he looked to her with that half smile and she ran…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 22, 2017 to

just now

Nephilim

"Siobhan smiled at him as when he looked to him it was as if he was seeing her for th…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 22, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

Ailward Aspect

""WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Siobhan had yelled back to him as he talked about risk…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 22, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan felt her back hit the sofa as she heard him saying things and yet she couldn…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 22, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan held her breath for as long as she could but at some point her mouth opened…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 21, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Nephilim

"Siobhan was frozen with time when Lucifer came into play, but even frozen in time sh…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 18, 2017 to Him & I (Dominic and Siobhan)

179 Apr 9, 2020

"Siobhan took the napkin he held to her for her nose bleed as she wiped her nose she…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 17, 2017 to

just now

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan looked to her turtleneck and then looked outside to the snow “But it’s winte…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 16, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Siobhan looked to the piano one more time “I use to play every single day.” she said…"

✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~ replied Dec 15, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service