✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

Trial

"Jett chuckled as he got helped up by his sister” more like I remembered to eat my bu…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Sep 4, 2020 to Family Bonding * open to Jett and Sapphire

23 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

"“ Well for fun I actually sing at the moment its a hobby till im offered a job a sin…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Sep 4, 2020 to Meeting the Family (Sapphire, Jett, Katrina)

29 Apr 14, 2021

Trial

"Your boss is a dog “ Jett laughed as he moved at a gentle pace “ could be worse your…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Aug 12, 2020 to Family Bonding * open to Jett and Sapphire

23 Jul 30, 2021

Celestial

"Jett chuckled a  little as he smiled “ well just don’t keep  her on the phone during…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Aug 12, 2020 to Meeting the Family (Sapphire, Jett, Katrina)

29 Apr 14, 2021

Trial

"Jett sett of at a slow pace as he watched his sis “ so if they can defend themselves…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Jul 9, 2020 to Family Bonding * open to Jett and Sapphire

23 Jul 30, 2021

Celestial

"Well you haven’t poisoned   us yet that’s a good start “ Jett smirked a little as “I…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Jun 24, 2020 to Meeting the Family (Sapphire, Jett, Katrina)

29 Apr 14, 2021

Trial

"Jett raised  his coffee  cup to his lips finishing the last of his coffee as he look…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Jun 16, 2020 to Family Bonding * open to Jett and Sapphire

23 Jul 30, 2021

Celestial

""Jett stopped. As he looked between Sapphire and Katrina putting two and two togethe…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Jun 6, 2020 to Meeting the Family (Sapphire, Jett, Katrina)

29 Apr 14, 2021

Celestial

""Jett stopped. As he looked between Sapphire and Katrina putting two and two togethe…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied Jun 6, 2020 to Meeting the Family (Sapphire, Jett, Katrina)

29 Apr 14, 2021

Celestial

"Jett shook his head a little as he smirked hearing his half-sisters whisper as he wa…"

✓ Alvaro Sebastian Martinez replied May 28, 2020 to Meeting the Family (Sapphire, Jett, Katrina)

29 Apr 14, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service