✓ Ivory Tessa Blake's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Ivy shrugged her shoulders slightly, perhaps Taealha was right but there wasn’t anyt…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied Aug 10, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Ivy’s expression softened a little when Taealha expressed how she hoped she wouldn’t…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied Jul 9, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Ivy shrugged slightly, she had learned from a very young age that no one really want…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied Jun 28, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Ivy widened her eyes for a moment when Taealha quite directly asked her whether she…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied Jun 27, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Ivy watched Taealha with a serene look on her face, the Initia could often feel angr…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied Jun 26, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Ivy pressed her lips together and shrugged, Taealha was right, she had managed to fi…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied Jun 23, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Ivy wasn’t used to opening up about herself, most people didn’t want to know about t…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied Jun 15, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Ivy had always had a complicated relationship with her mom who had always been overp…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied May 28, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"She laughed under her breath “Yeah...my mom didn’t think like that, she told me I’d…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied May 12, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Ivy sucked in a breath when Taealha wondered what her study life was and she averted…"

✓ Ivory Tessa Blake replied May 5, 2020 to Quartz (Taealha & Ivory) [COMPLETED]

78 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service