✓ Liam Arbor's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Liam's tendency towards spur of the moment decisions was not something he prided hi…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied May 4, 2021 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"Liam definitely understood the urge to both fight and flight. It had been in that po…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Mar 21, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Liam tended to enjoy social drinking. It relaxed him and the environment of the bar…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Mar 15, 2021 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"The night was winding down. While he had no doubts that the gambling and the party…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Jan 16, 2021 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"Liam had long suspected that the adventure they'd fallen into had darker implication…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Jan 16, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

Ailward Guard

"He followed her and returned to the ballroom, where patrons and security milled abo…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Jan 4, 2021 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"Liam was counting on everyone actually responding to the fake alarm that he'd set i…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Dec 20, 2020 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"The last time Liam had been in this library he'd gotten jinxed -- twice. It taken se…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Dec 1, 2020 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

Ailward Guard

"Eventually, Liam knew that he would have to take the risk and sneak into the office…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Nov 29, 2020 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"Liam liked to take a breath of fresh air whenever he could. Being outside always ca…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Nov 14, 2020 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service