✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire giggled and smiled. "Well that isnt too bad." She said as she looked at her…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 16, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

""Well I am 104 years old...so I am not too close in age." She said with a chuckle. S…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 15, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire nodded. "Well I dont think you are old, we might be close in age really." S…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 14, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

""Well for me it isnt the love of the fight, Its the love to protect those around me.…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 14, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire chuckled as she smiled. "I dont know but I promise I wont get badly injured…"

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she nodded alittle. "Yea. One day." She said softly as she smiled…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 13, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and chuckled. "Yea it is hard to fine someone to share your life wit…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 12, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and nodded. "Its a cute little house. But I can agree with that, hav…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 11, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled softly. "Ok." She said as she knew that Katrina wouldnt let Sapphire…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 10, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled softly as she watched Katrina move her hair. "Im good." She said as…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Feb 10, 2020 to Unlikely timing? (Sapphire Rizzoli and Katrina O'Sullivan) ~completed~

33 Feb 21, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service