✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"The phoenix listened to the Aspect as she smiled softly. Hearing about the history o…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 11, 2019 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Aspect

"The phoenix listened to her and nodded as she smiled softly. As Sapphire listened, s…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 9, 2019 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire looked at her and listened as she the nodded. "Yes." She said as she then l…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 7, 2019 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire listened to her and nodded as she smiled. "Well it is made to be complicate…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 3, 2019 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire chuckled. "Ok maybe you are a few years older than me, I am 104." She said…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Jan 2, 2019 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire smiled and nodded at her as she moved so she could sit on the couch in the…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Dec 30, 2018 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire smiled at her and looked at her. "Well I don't think you are too old to do…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Dec 27, 2018 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Sapphire had just managed to move in with some of the other guards due to not being…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Dec 25, 2018 to Christmas Injury (Malva and Sapphire) *Completed*

21 Jan 23, 2019

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled at her and giggled as she nodded. "Yea it is crazy but its like a no…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Sep 3, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire took another bite of ice cream as she looked at Siobhan. "Hmm Well I would…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied Aug 12, 2018 to Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

65 Sep 3, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service