✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

""I'm not judging" he held both his hands up on defense once again before chuckling,…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Feb 15, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by ✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart

Nephilim

"He's never been so stubborn before. Not around people that wasn't his family or rela…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Feb 2, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

""Shhh, I see it, no need to say it outloud, Nora" he teased, the longer he knew her,…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jan 29, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

""Newsflash, Nora, we sweat every single day, I wonder how you fare with that" Julian…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jan 24, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"Julian may not show it as much but he is a man with plenty of emotions, and the fact…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jan 21, 2020 to Trouble Maker (Julian and Cora)

36 Jun 11, 2023

Nephilim

"Angel boy was slowly making its way up to his number of nicknames, he didn't have ma…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jan 19, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

""No, no it's not that. You didn't tell me you had space for me to park and I didn't…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jan 18, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"At first, he expected for this year's Christmas to go dull, for many reasons. He cou…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jan 18, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

""I feel every kid wanted to cure cancer at some point, not that it's something to be…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jan 15, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

""I feel like that there may have been few other things I should've spared my time do…"

✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart replied Jan 11, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service