✓ Daehyun Stormwind's Discussions (331)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"It was cute that Jae had these little sweet dreams and hopes about his future, of co…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 19, 2021 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

50 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Niveis

"He was about to argue with Aeryn when he said that but then he paused momentarily an…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 11, 2021 to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

41 on Tuesday
Reply by ✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine

Niveis

"He could understand where that sentiment could come from, it wasn’t exactly a shocki…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 10, 2021 to Remember Me (Open to Freyja and Daehyun}

27 on Tuesday
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Hearing that from Yeon, of all people, almost gave Dae the reassurance he needed. We…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 10, 2021 to Monachopsis (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

43 Jun 5, 2022
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Dhampir

"It wasn't surprising to hear that Jae had his own dreams too, wouldn't it be weird i…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Aug 2, 2021 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

50 on Saturday
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Niveis

"He couldn’t help the smirk that rose up to his lips when Yeon mentioned how many fir…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jul 27, 2021 to Monachopsis (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

43 Jun 5, 2022
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Niveis

"He looked back at the Nephilim when he mentioned how similar Cleo was to him, to be…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jul 23, 2021 to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

41 on Tuesday
Reply by ✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine

Niveis

"He understood how it felt, god knows he had bottled his rage up for a long while. “I…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jul 22, 2021 to Remember Me (Open to Freyja and Daehyun}

27 on Tuesday

Niveis

"The moment he heard that suggestive comment and the valkyr poking his tongue against…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jul 11, 2021 to Monachopsis (Daehyun & Yeonseok) [COMPLETED]

43 Jun 5, 2022
Reply by ✓ Yeonseok Lee

Niveis

"Mirae is his sister so it would make perfect sense that he would be worried about he…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Jul 9, 2021 to Practice Makes Perfect (Daehyun and Rhydian)

10 Jul 9, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service