✓ Daehyun Stormwind's Discussions (331)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

""You know what they say… you haven't lived until you've seen what desire could turn…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Mar 19, 2021 to Remember Me (Open to Freyja and Daehyun}

28 on Friday
Reply by ✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~

Valkyr

"Han should be able to hold it up far better than him, if he was being honest. The ce…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Mar 14, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Dhampir

""Oh you bet it does, or else I wouldn't have done it, I am many things Jae, but bein…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Mar 11, 2021 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

50 Apr 20
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Valkyr

"Yeon knew him well, and a part of him was grateful that Yeon recognized the hint he…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Mar 7, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

Valkyr

"It felt as if time went by too fast for him, he remembered enjoying the day they had…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Mar 5, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

Valkyr

"They had one hell of a night. However, that was not the last thing Dae thought of wh…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 20, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

Niveis

"He had no idea what came over him today but he just knew that he couldn't leave Cleo…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 6, 2021 to Pawtners In Crime (Daehyun & Aeryn)

41 Apr 23
Reply by ✓ Aeryn Zephon Constantine

Niveis

"It was the sad reality that he had to believe the same guy he used to respect and lo…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 5, 2021 to Remember Me (Open to Freyja and Daehyun}

28 on Friday
Reply by ✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~

Dhampir

"It was hard to tell Dae to change his mind about something because when the niveis h…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 3, 2021 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

50 Apr 20
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Valkyr

"That was why it was so easy to rile the celestial up, Dae knew exactly which button…"

✓ Daehyun Stormwind replied Feb 1, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service