✓ Hanseol Park's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (448) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"He pursed his lips when he said they shouldn't hold out hope, that's true but Han co…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jul 2, 2023 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Celestial

"Going to the apothecary was not something new to the celestial. In fact, he has hear…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jun 8, 2023 to ★ Save Me (Hanseol & Octavia)

4 Jun 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Celestial

"Han is someone who would never just forget any form of kindness done to him. The oth…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jun 5, 2022 to ★ Save Me (Hanseol & Octavia)

4 Jun 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"Though he wished Eun would find a way, something else that has been bothering the ce…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jun 5, 2022 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"He pursed his lips slightly because that sounds really complicated, to know her but…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Dec 30, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"It sounded so constricting, Han could never see him going through such a life and wa…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Dec 29, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"He could even grasp the idea of perfection as he wondered how was it possible for hi…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Dec 5, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"He ruffled his hair gently and chuckled when he said he was going to take the win “Y…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Nov 25, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"“I hate to say that I couldn’t beat that because that’s me giving up on trying to ma…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Sep 26, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Dhampir

"He pushed Jae playfully when he said it wasn’t possible for the celestial to love hi…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Sep 2, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

45 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service