✓ Hanseol Park's Discussions (470)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"Han shuddered internally at the thought of Daehyun Stormwind being anywhere near the…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 25, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Human

"Overcoming the shyness wasn't going to be easy, Han knew that, in fact, he was well…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 22, 2021 to Just By Chance (Hana and Han)

19 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by ✓ Hanseol Park

Valkyr

""You're telling me it's possible for Daehyun Stormwind to be even more broody? Am I…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 17, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

Celestial

"Han could feel his cheeks getting warmer by the second, especially after Phe pointed…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 17, 2021 to High Stakes (Hanseol & Ophelia) COMPLETED

49 Sep 9, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Valkyr

"He couldn't help but giggle upon seeing the reaction Jae gave when he teased him lik…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 11, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

Valkyr

"When he scrunched his nose, Han actually took the opportunity to quickly booped his…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 5, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

Valkyr

""Point taken" He's a big tease, Jae wouldn't be the only victim of that, even with Y…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Jan 2, 2021 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

Celestial

"When he thought about how close he was with someone outside of his own bubble that d…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Dec 29, 2020 to High Stakes (Hanseol & Ophelia) COMPLETED

49 Sep 9, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Valkyr

"He giggled softly when Jae called him out, "So? If I recall you kinda like me being…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Dec 19, 2020 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

Valkyr

"Of course, Jae would compliment him, it was as if he could get an endless supply of…"

✓ Hanseol Park replied Dec 10, 2020 to Crossroads (Open to Yeonseok, Daehyun, Hanseol and Jaesung) COMPLETED

153 Apr 2, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service