✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~'s Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"You ain’t messing up the money maker either. Clarissa glanced up at the Therian wit…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Mar 16, 2018 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Clarissa was delighted to hear that she wouldn’t be seeing the furrier side to the m…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Feb 24, 2018 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Nephilim

"It was true, she knew what Abraxas was capable of and that he wished for his childre…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Feb 21, 2018 to A Favour Between Sisters [Clarissa and Cornelia] [COMPLETED]

11 May 28, 2018
Reply by ✓ Cornelia Hael Bradford

"Clarissa quirked an inquisitive brow when Natalie responded that she might have actu…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Feb 7, 2018 to

just now

Nephilim

"She could feel all eyes on her, and normally she would relish in the thought that sh…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Feb 7, 2018 to A Bradford Domestic. [Clarissa, Cornelia & Siobhan] COMPLETED

13 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"What were they doing? If this whole, reckless idea of theirs… No, his, went tits up,…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Jan 6, 2018 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Ailward Guard

"Lavender specked eyes widened at the sight of the alcohol and peppers that were plac…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Dec 15, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Ailward Guard

"Clarissa couldn’t help but allow her worries of the Organisations reaction to this e…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Dec 10, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Nephilim

"Fingers effortlessly and relentlessly picked at the label of the bottle that was wit…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Dec 8, 2017 to Embracing Your Dark Side ( Clarissa and Siobhan) -complete-

4 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Clarissa propped herself up onto the bar stool before leaning forwards slightly off…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Dec 2, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service