✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~'s Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Grinning the Valkyr shook his head with a wry chuckle, “And what boring world it wou…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied 5 hours ago to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

17 5 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~

Valkyr

"Gideon's expression went from amused to slightly miffed, his eyebrow knitting togeth…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied May 10 to Partnerships || Cornelia and Gideon ||

4 May 10

Valkyr

"Gideon tried his best to remain stoic yet neutral as he delivered his command, fully…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied May 7 to ★ You are always saving me {Gideon & Euphemia}

5 May 7

Celestial

"The Valkyrie couldn’t help the wry smile that came to his lips at her comment, the i…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied May 6 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

17 5 hours ago

Valkyr

"Gideon's expression remained placid, blank for all intents and purposes though his d…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 27 to ★ You are always saving me {Gideon & Euphemia}

5 May 7

Celestial

"Gideon watched Ophelia as he imparted the particulars of the ritual, knowing full we…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 25 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

17 5 hours ago

Celestial

"Smiling the Valkyr considered his ally and close friend, her words drawing out a sma…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 13 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

17 5 hours ago

Valkyr

"Something was wrong. Something in the house was out of sync or off-kilter and the Va…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 13 to ★ You are always saving me {Gideon & Euphemia}

5 May 7

Celestial

"Gideon had caught many looks of censure and surprise when he had announced his allia…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 6 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

17 5 hours ago

Valkyr

"It was the middle of the day in the middle of the week, a time when most of the Valk…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 6 to ★ Bad Habits (Cecilia and Gideon)

2 Apr 10
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service