✓ Damarco Vineyard's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"Zeus grinned, finding herself blushing faintly when he told her she couldn't be that…"

✓ Damarco Vineyard replied Sep 7, 2019 to Unexpected Allies: A Former Viking and a Nephilim (Eirik + Zeus Only)

14 Nov 26, 2019
Reply by ✓ Eirik Olivier Tostain

Valkyr

""Oh i'm sure. And it's likely that i'm in every one of them. I am the queen of awkwa…"

✓ Damarco Vineyard replied Aug 8, 2019 to Unexpected Allies: A Former Viking and a Nephilim (Eirik + Zeus Only)

14 Nov 26, 2019

Valkyr

"Zeus could sense that he was holding it back; the need to flirt. She chuckled at tha…"

✓ Damarco Vineyard replied Jul 21, 2019 to Unexpected Allies: A Former Viking and a Nephilim (Eirik + Zeus Only)

14 Nov 26, 2019

Valkyr

"With the arch of her brow, Zeus returned a mysterious grin back to the beastly built…"

✓ Damarco Vineyard replied Jun 17, 2019 to Unexpected Allies: A Former Viking and a Nephilim (Eirik + Zeus Only)

14 Nov 26, 2019

Valkyr

"Jaded;  that's the word that always came to mind when Zeus thought about her life, a…"

✓ Damarco Vineyard replied Jun 5, 2019 to Unexpected Allies: A Former Viking and a Nephilim (Eirik + Zeus Only)

14 Nov 26, 2019

"Her hands hand went from gesturing everything she was saying, to balled up fists. Ze…"

✓ Damarco Vineyard replied Jan 29, 2018 to

just now

"Lauren smirked when he nodded, she still planned on knowing this man, and everything…"

✓ Damarco Vineyard replied Apr 29, 2017 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service