✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"The Auzarin’s cheeks turned slightly pink, from embarrassment upon registering Argen…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied May 10, 2020 to A Helping Hand (Open to Argent and Maddison)

21 Mar 14, 2023
Reply by ✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia

Ailward Aspect

"Since being cast out of the veil, Maddison had been trying to adjust to life on eart…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied May 1, 2020 to A Helping Hand (Open to Argent and Maddison)

21 Mar 14, 2023

Aurazin

"All the emotions in the room, were getting heightened. Maddison could feel all sorts…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Apr 28, 2020 to Over the Rainbow (Open to all Aurazin)

22 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Damarco Vineyard

Aurazin

"Maddison was lost in the art, that hung on the wall of the living room, in the Ailwa…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Apr 11, 2020 to Over the Rainbow (Open to all Aurazin)

22 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Damarco Vineyard

Niveis

"“I am pretty sure, everyone feels conflicted about cake.” Jessalyn said with a laugh…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Mar 19, 2020 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"As the saying went, curiosity killed the cat. Her elder siblings would always warn h…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Mar 17, 2020 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"The young Initia caught how Dakota’s eyes widened slightly. Maybe it was just the ne…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Mar 16, 2020 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"“I remember, some of my teachers going over their plans between lessons, when they h…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Feb 11, 2020 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"The young Initia nodded slightly, as she listened to Dakota explain how many hours s…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Jan 31, 2020 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"The young Initia made a slight face. “Yeah, that’s not so good. I’d definitely have…"

✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia replied Jan 18, 2020 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service