Erythreus couldn't concentrate on anything lately. Acting 'normal' was out the window along with his ability to care for women. He'd been hoarded up in his room for weeks now, all over again, going back to his old state of self. It was safer if he wasn't in society around... people. People were idiots. He didn't like very many of them, and those he had always fallen attached to, wronged him, took advantage of his kindness, and kicked his heart in. 

As one of the guards came in to check on him, and offer him 'food' which happened to be nothing more than a blood bag, Ery waved the guard off, refusing it for day five, which is how long it had been since he'd eaten anything at all, not even normal food. All he had done was sit up straight at his desk staring down to his journal, writing about things he didn't feel like talking to people with. 

As the guard excused himself from Ery's room, Ery sighed to himself, clenching his hands into fists when the door made it's way open again. He didn't do tears around people, but since no one in the manor was giving him time, he stood and turned to face whoever it was with tears falling down his cheeks "Can you all just piss off?! we are not supposed to be seperated, so here I am, but I swear to god im gonna go as far out of this city as I can, stay there until I begin suffering unbareable pain, and die... for good.. get the f**k out of here!" he yelled and threw a throwing knife at them landing it just above her head. 

For the first time in a long time, someone seen Ery, the Aspect of Death with tears streaming from his eyes. He was both pissed and ashamed to let people see him this way. He should have just kept to himself long ago, and not been anyone's protector, but the damage couldn't be undone, but he didn't want it to. Forgetting or pretending like pain wasn't complicating his life, would only numb him to what was real. 

Tyminski - Gone began playing as his fingers played with the settings on his stereo system. He hated thinking about the blonde that had him in this new lashing out state, this wasn't him.. and it wasn't fair to anyone. especially those making frequent trips to his bedroom to check in on him. "I should have let her die, the very first night those ugly f***ing monsters attacked her" he began writing in his journal, not realizing how hard he was pressing on the ink pen, until ink busted all over his journal pages. 

The song came on again, causing him to throw the busted pen at his stereo, sure he could have thrown something heavu enough to damage it, but he loved his music. Even if it did fit a situation to a T and made him hate himself just a little more. Erythreus could only think of one thing he could do at this point. There was a certain Celestial he had met a while back, and when he remembered her, he smiled. Though they vowed to keep their friendship a secret, he needed her right now more than ever, he was willing to risk exposing them to leave and find her. 

Tugging his leather pants on, a black tank-top, and his leather jacket, before slipping into his grunge boots, Erythreus left, and left the music blaring. He took no time speeding out into the direction of Ophelia's home, that was written down, on an old, crinkled paper at this point, he could barely see the writing, but he was sure he was there when he looked above him and realized why she had picked this place. The stars littered the skies above this place, something he hadn't ever even seen where he stayed in the manor. 

If Reus knew he was here, shit would have hit the fan, but for tonight, he didn't care. Ophelia was a great person, despite what his brother had said, or warned. Giving a light knock at the door, Erythreus called out, "Ophelia?!" he then stepped back, waiting for her to answer, if not one of her faction members. Someone had to be there from all the lights that were on inside. 

Views: 620

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ophelia laughed at his rise to the challenge, it was physically impossible of course, perhaps Argent with her control over light could do it but not the aspect of death but she supposed mentally was another question, Ophelia sometimes wondered if her light had been diminished by the life she had lead, she certainly didn’t live her life free of guilt as she once had. All she could hope was that in the grand scheme of things she had made the right decisions for her people and that when another wayfinder came along they could look back to her example and feel pride.

“I get that” she admitted, though it was only a short time, she did feel like her life was a lot easier when she was just a girl who fell from the sky and didn’t know that she was the destined leader of her people. A very young and naive Ophelia had believed she could live a life of her own once upon a time but now she knew that her life was dedicated to her people and the legacy of her kind. Ophelia had very little time or space in her life for anything else and it had been that way for so long now that it just felt normal to her, to push away the things she wanted for herself in place of what was best for her people.

Ophelia nodded softly, she knew that Ven had done a lot for all of his people, he had done a lot for the world too. Phe had no doubt in her mind that Venetus’ heart had always been in the right place, he cared about his people and he cared about the future in which they all would live. Ophelia knew everything was bigger than just a me in the Ailward, she had always understood that. “Sounds like you found yourself if you ask me” she simply smiled, that could never be a bad thing in her mind, it would be horrible to feel like someone you weren’t because of the life you were forced to live.

Ophelia laughed softly at the nickname he spoke to her following his gaze back up towards the sky, she loved it when the stars were clear and bright in the sky, she felt like the energy inside her was just a little stronger on nights like this, she liked to think it was the power of her ancestors filling her though she wasn’t sure she would ever know for sure what it was like up there. “I’ve had a lot of practice” she answered with a chuckle “And a lot of scared people to care for” she added in a slightly sadder tone.

She liked to think about other people’s lives because it was easier than thinking about her own, than thinking about the fact that she had to push away and lie to most people that got close to her “I think people’s stories are interesting, seeing how they dealt with hardship or how they chose to carve their path, it’s so fascinating to me” she laughed softly, perhaps that just made her nosey but hey, at least it made for a good distraction. Ery’s life seemed to be riddled with beautiful highs and crippling lows, all she wished for him most of the time was to find some middle ground and perhaps a little happiness here and there, whether it was with this mystery blonde he kept mentioning or with himself and his family.

Ophelia shook her head “I don’t blame you for that, he’s your family and he pulled you out of the darkness at a time when you really needed it” it was unspoken but in a way Ven had done the same thing to her, helped her to believe she could have something like love, opened her heart to the idea of it and truly helped her to understand that she could have somewhat of a life of her own. “Things may have gone the way they did, but it’s never as simple as one option or another” she nodded softly, she was an understanding person, she did her best to place herself in the shoes of others and she couldn’t honestly say she wouldn’t have made the same decision had it been her call.

“Not really a plot twist when you think about it” she answered honestly with a shrug of her shoulders, as the aspect of time Aureus had the most stake in what happened with the celestials and he was the one who had called for her people to be locked, of course he was going to keep the one thing that gave her the full strength she needed from her. She laughed knowing he came here on a whim, sometimes you just couldn’t explain the things you needed, you just did “Somehow I think I needed it too” she admitted with a gentle sigh, there was a lot happening right now, especially with the peace treaty talks, a pleasant conversation was much welcomed.

Ophelia looked down at the little white cat and laughed, it was fluffy and looking a little peeved that she had picked it up “This is snowball, she lives in the castle with us and while she is not mine, she does like to sleep on my bed sometimes” she laughed setting her down and scratching her behind the ears, she had always wanted a pet of her own if she was honest but with all the moving around she did, it was better not to. Ophelia bowed her head a little as he started his goodbyes, her smile soft and greatful, it had been a good distraction from life she had to admit “With any luck these peace talks will succeed and before long the secrecy will be a thing of the past” she didn’t have 100 percent confidence in that but she would give her everything for that future because it secured the safety of her people here.

Taking the slip of paper he offered out to her she laughed tucking it into the pocket of her robe “How very 21st century of you” she teased with a laugh, she’d not really gotten along with human technology at first but nowadays she used her phone on a daily basis. As he pulled her in for a hug she leaned forward returning it and closing her eyes for a few moments a smile gracing her lips “See you soon” she murmured softly as she watched him wander off into the night.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service