It had been exactly four days since Yeon had gotten back into Evermore city, he was really glad to be home and finally have a chance to catch up on everything here in the office, after going to the cafe and meeting Ha-joon that afternoon he had really thrown himself into all the work he had been putting off while traveling. Did that mean he was still running on barely any sleep and making himself cranky, it certainly did, but did all of the things he needed to do get done? Yes. He was sitting at his desk going through some papers this afternoon, there was a sandwich on the plate beside him which he took a few bites of every so often. He was only really eating it because his assistant had decided he needed intervention because he kept forgetting to eat meals at proper times but admittedly, it was a really good tasting sandwich.

Finishing up signing one of the contracts he’d been mulling over for the past few hours he tidied away the paperwork ready for filing and sending which he would get Katia to sort later. Yeon was dressed nicely today, wearing an embroidered jacket paired with black dress pants and a plain white button up because he knew what the afternoon would entail. Yeon didn’t normally get too far involved in the audition process until the end, he trusted his directors to only let through the best of the best to that stage. They had been a little annoyed with him for making a last-minute addition to the list in the form of Ha-joon but it wasn’t like the could argue with him, he owned this place, after all, it was his empire that he had built from nothing and he hadn’t done so without having an eye for talent.

Now that his desk was neat and tidy he headed down towards the studio, waving hello to a few of the trainers and a physician he passed on the way until he eventually pushed open the double doors to his favorite place in the whole world. The place was decorated the exact way he wanted it to be, with art decorating the walls which he had handpicked out from many of his favorite artists. Already sitting at the table across the room was Joseph, his lead trainer and dance troop direction, who was in charge of the group dynamics of any of their group performances and Lisa, head of talent acquisition for the company, it was her job to attend all of the local colleges and bring in people.

He greeted them both before taking the middle seat between them and preparing himself to see the talent they had decided to bring in for him, he trusted both of them to do their jobs well so he had no concerns that he was going to be disappointed today but he was seriously hoping to find someone who truly excelled today, someone who could be the next star of the Amare dance company now that some of their most talented dancers had taken permanent leases and residency in California. The three of them settled into professional banter as the auditions got underway and they watched through about 10 full routines from different dancers of all different age ranges and professional experience. He definitely saw potential, but he was still yet to see his star in the making. They were nearing the end of the sessions now and had seen nearly everyone but then he heard the caller speak out a name he recognized and his interest suddenly returned “Ha-joon Sae” she called out loudly as Yeon leaned back in his chair hoping this guy was going to prove his instincts right.

Views: 756

Replies to This Discussion

Ha-Joon smiled as he sits down, he can tell the blonde has a few drinks already. "Will do in a bit thank you for telling me," he said as he laughed when he asked about washing up. "Pretty good. Am sure my leg in the morning will have other things to say am sure," Ha-Joon said joking know he will be feeling them after a night rest. That's the one thing he didn't like what dancing either. Ha-Joon was very glad he didn't wear anything nice.  It's, of course, to look nice for something but knowing you're going to be very active it not a good idea at the end.

When Yeonseok mentioned about his sister Ha-Joon laughed as he then looked at him. "One, she told me to tell you to thank you for getting through my brother stubborn head. Two she took everything well after scolding me how I hide something like that from her." Ha-Joon said shaking his head. "Honestly she couldn't process everything, I teased her saying, that is supposed to be me." Ha-Joon still can't believe it has not hit him mentally. 

"Now saying that out loud I can't believe I did but am very grateful," Ha-Joon said truthfully. he was about to say something until he felt a hand tapped him and looked up to see a woman. " Am so sorry for distributing you. Has anyone told you look like a model?  I couldn't help but look at your side profile and then looking at you face to face." Ha-Joon never once has been told her looked like one as he smiled at her. " Thank you, No I never heard that one before. Thank you for the compliment," he said when she got shy, excusing her as she walked away.  Ha-Joon looked at Yeonseok surprised. "That was something I didn't expect."

As he heard more people coming in, he watches each one wondering who they are as well as trainees coming over to say hello. Ha-Joon could tell, the question that would be coming up not soon but later in the night. Where did he come from and how did Ha-Joon manage to land an addition within a short time. His answer, the right place at the right time. It was the truth he will look down on that. "Am still shocked I have not seen her yet," Ha-Joon said talking to himself out loud. He never noticed he did as he watched everyone talking to each other. 

Yeon waved a dismissive hand when he thanked him and then shrugged a little putting the seat next to him to encourage the other male to join him, Yeon was looking forward to getting to know him a little, he was a well-mannered and sweet guy but the valkyr hoped to see a bit more from him when it came to actual personality tonight, the other male came off a little stiff and robotic with the way he was at times. The blond laughed softly when he spoke about his legs hurting in the morning “Man I know that feeling too well” he spoke and shook his head “A bath before bed usually helps, keeps the muscles relaxed but the only real fix is just to keep at it regularly” that’s why he made sure to do at least a small workout every day, keep building the tolerance.

Yeon could tell that Ha-joon’s sister meant the world to him from the way his eyes lit up a little at the mention of her “Well she’s not wrong, pretty massive decision to take without informing your family” he chuckled softly “So are the two of you close?” he asked curiously, Yeon was raised as an only child and while he knew he had a sister now, he would never get the chance to meet her. Still, it made him wonder what it would have been like to have a sister. “It’ll sink in when you realize how much hard work it is” Yeon teased with a quirk of his brow, he definitely didn’t let his dancers get off easy, that was for sure.

Yeon was used to people approaching his groups, he didn’t have anything to worry about because they were all signed to his company and he trusted them to respect his interests. A lot of scouts frequented this club, including ones from other dance companies and modeling agencies. Not to mention people looking for a hookup, especially up here in the VIP section, sometimes you even saw the odd celebrity or two. He saw the slightly confused look on Ha-joon’s face as she walked away and he couldn’t help but laugh softly “You’ve never had a girl approach you in the club before?” Yeon asked as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip. Yeon had more attention than he could want most of the time, it definitely wasn’t hard to find a hookup if he wanted one.

Yeon lifted his drink to his lips and downed a long mouthful before swallowing it, he noted the way Ha-joon kept looking around like he was waiting for someone to show up and then he heard the soft comment he made to himself and smirked a little “Looks like he’s already got eyes for someone else” he teased as he waved a hand in front of Ha-joon’s face “Earth to Ha-joon?” he prompted and smiled “You’re really new to this aren’t you?” he spoke and pointed to the bar “Think you need a drink more than I do” he prompted with a chuckle.

Ha-Joon didn't expect a lot of things to happen in his life. There's a first to everything. One thing, Ha-Joon needs to practice, which is talking to people while being comfortable. He did notice himself he lost his social skills. He does hope it will come back either that night or much later. Ha-Joon hopes everything will be alright and just let loose, enjoy the moment. When Ha-Joon heard the blonde spoke up about taking a bath before going to bed. Made human think if it does work, it made sense for his sister's reasoning for hogging up the bathroom after a long day of walking or a stressful day. Maybe he should try it if he does not fall asleep. "That's my same attitude when it comes to muscles you hardly us after a time. I dance it off so it can be stronger. I think that is also my problem. The will be ready in no time if no I will make them." Ha-Joon said with a laugh. What a great person Ha-Joon is to himself.

When the human heard the Blonde agree with his sister he sighed in a joking matter. "Wow, taking my sister's side, what to think of this now?" Ha-Joon said with a smile. " I know what I did is very wrong. In a way, I didn't want to give her false hope if I didn't make it.  She worries about me too much already. Disappointing her I will never forgive myself." Ha-Joon said deeply. Even though Hana kept many things from him since their parents didn't want him to know, pulled them a little away from what their bond growing up. Ha-Joon still is confused about why the family never wanted him to know about the supernatural in the first place. It's the only thing his family did to hurt him. Ha-Joon always questions that part to himself.  What was so bad for him not to know? 

"Me and Hana, I have to admit we are very close but not like how we were growing up. As the younger brother, I have to keep my eyes out for her. Not many people know about this, it something I should be honest about as well. She has an Illness ever since she was a baby. If anything would happen to her am her only family that is here in the city. Hana is very supportive, friendly, stubborn and with so much Charismatic you would never guess she women like her would have an illness. She is the strongest women I know and look up too." Ha-Joon said when his sister cames up, he is not shy to show he is very proud of his sister. "If you see a woman walking in with a bag of food and ready to take care of you. That is my sister. Honestly, knowing her, I think anyone she can get a hold off she would take care of them." Ha-Joon said laughing. He knew Hana would do that so there was no point in lying about it. 

Hard Work will pay off, that is Ha-Joon's motto in everything he sets his mind too. A limit is unknown for the human. "When the work comes you will never hear me complaining," Ha-Joon said. He did not use to women walking up to talk to him. He personality did see himself as good looking, f someone says he looked like a model, he guesses it's true. When the human heard the other laugh along with his comment, Ha-Joon didn't know how to respond. "it's been a while since a woman has talked to me. Will, it's been a few days since one has talked to me." Ha-Joon said, really he didn't know how to say this is the time being in a club. 

Ha-Joon looked around but thought he looked silly doing so when he saw the other's hand as he turned back. Ha-Joon got caught as the other took his words out of his mouth. He turned to look at the bar Ha-Joon knew sometime he will go up to get something. Ha-Joon nodded thinking the other was right. There was no time for Ha-Joon to overthink things but to enjoy himself not knowing when anything like this will come around again. He got up to order him a  drink and came back and took a sip. "So, since we are talking. Is there anything you want to talk about or what to know about me?"

Yeon laughed “Just don’t push is so hard that you tear anything, not fun and it takes you out of work for too long” he knew from experience, he’d had a pretty bad tear in his early years which had put him out for a few weeks, for a human that would have probably sidelined him for several months but thankfully his valkyr healing had helped him along. Still, he learned an important lesson about caring for your body and knowing your limits “Make sure to take care of yourself, a routine can wait till tomorrow but if you pull something, your career won’t” not his own words, something a mentor of sorts had told him in university but it was very wise words to live by and something Yeon took quite seriously.

Yeon laughed softly when Ha-joon said he was taking his sister’s side “Hey, from the sounds of it she’s a very rational and intelligent person” he teased back and shrugged his shoulders, it was really sweet to see how obviously attached the other male was to her “Well at least it was good news you got to give to her right?” he spoke softly, sounded like they might need some good news from the troubled look on the other male’s face. “Besides, it’s not disappointment, it’s another step towards the right opportunity” if there was any specific way to describe Yeon’s attitude towards the world, it was probably optimistic, he was a very forward-thinking person who didn’t like to dwell on shortfalls. If something went wrong, he’d curse it for a while but then he’d be looking for the next step and the next next step. That was how you made it in the world.

Yeon smiled softly “Well then I will make sure to personally invite her to your first showcase, sounds like I need to meet her for myself and give her the chance to cheer you on publicly” he spoke softly and winked, he didn’t really have someone like that in the sidelines for him, there was Cecilia but she was far too busy to constantly be looking over his shoulder, nor would he ever want her to, she did a lot of important work for the valkyr faction. Still, he supposed she was the closest thing he had to a family now, left his first one behind when he became a valkyr. Not by his own choice but maybe it was for the best. “Well I hope you take good care of her back then” he spoke and winked, he imagined the increased paycheck would be a welcome change for them, while the little cafe worked in was lovely, he was pretty sure they paid a minimum wage which was very low for service staff.

Yeon flicked his eyes over to the other male, he was very enthusiastic, he was used to being around those kinds of people. Working in the industry he did, people were constantly trying to be the best and stand out above the crowd. Ha-joon though, he just seemed to love what he did, that was what captured Yeon’s attention that first day in the cafe and what pushed him to give him a shot. Yeon wiggled his brows when Ha-joon said it had been a while “Well I’d start getting used to it because when your profile starts growing, so will the number of people approaching you” it was knowing who to trust and who to keep at arm’s length which was much harder. A lot of people went after his dancers to try and take them out of the company or because they thought they could use them to get money or power. It was definitely a dangerous game to play.

The blond made himself comfortable as he raised his drink to his lips, it wasn’t easy for the valkyr to get drunk so he’d had quite a few and was probably verging on the realm of chatty tipsy. He had been chatting away with most anyone that was around but he was quite comfortable in his current seat. When Ha-joon came back, Yeon leaned forward to study his drink as though it was a test and he could pass or fail by his choice “Mmmm dream travel destination?” you could tell a lot about a person by the place they wanted to see most in the world, whether it be down the road or halfway across the road. He leaned back in his chair and waited for an answer.

Ha-Joon knew the limits on how far he can go before going over. As a human, one wrong move and everything is over no step backs or anything. Ha-Joon knew what he signed up for to help him out Ha-Joon knew how to take care of his body. Most dancers would go over their limit along with them realizing when it's too late. You want to look good, by doing that you need to look after yourself. "Am sure a routine will come tomorrow along with everything else. It still feels like yesterday everything happened. Am just happy." he expresses his feels looking at his drink nodding to himself.

In a way, Ha-Joon knew his sister would make everyone take her side so letting it happen is his way of not getting scolded by her.  Ha-Joon knew Yeonseok had a point."Yeap, that's why I worked hard. She never wants to see me unhappy. You could've seen her the day I started working at the cafe. If looks could kill telling her about I passed she almost cried and then hit me saying it about time." Ha-Joon said pushing his head to the side. "At least she knew why I did. Now she's probably out telling her friends about her younger brother." When he listened to the other as Ha-Joon smiled, Yeaokseok is right of course. When an opportunity comes, you must take it or lose the game of life. Like Daehyung told him the day of attack keep everyone you love close and your enemies. Ha-Joon realized what the male meant by it. 

Ha-Joon listened to Yeonseok hearing about his plan for his sister brought him flashbacks to his whole family seeing him perform on stage for the first time. "I think she would love to come. Personally, the way my sister acted when I told her the whole story, She would want to thank you personally.  It would give her a break from school. Hana would be the one to tell you more about me since stories are her thing. " Ha-Joon laughing. Hana is the type of person who will see something one person did and later when they forget will bring it up randomly. Ha-Joon knew if something is not shared, she will tell it with no hesitation.  

When it came to Ha-Joon and Hana, they both look after each other regardless of who is older. "I always do. She is the reason I worked at the cafe in the first place. While she is at school, I brought in the money. Her goal was or still is to get a good paying job to make gives up a better life. I kinda beat her to that punch." Ha-Joon said. "Hana is the only family that lives here. Until she finds someone who will treat her right, I will always be there for her." Ha-Joon knew one day everything for both of them they will have to live their own life.  Ha-Joon can admit, after all the hours he worked along with him working over time, it just got them by for a month. He knew the change of jobs the money will be the talk of the house. Ha-Joon knew the first thing he wanted to do, to take his sister out to dinner so she can eat well. 

The reality of the company world is slowly being talked about which he saw this coming from a mile away. "Am guessing companies they think they can get me to join them with a better deal?" Ha-Joon asked straightforward. He heard how the company world was with their dancers. Lucky for Ha-Joon, he is not going to move from the company anytime soon. They can try. When the human is loyal to something he comminuted so much, that's where he stays regardless.  Ha-Joon put his brandy on the table. Ha-Joon can consume less tolerance to alcohol.  If he is not careful, Ha-Joon will be drunk within a snap of fingers. Ha-Joon has been trying to get himself to try no things then SoJu and Vodka. When he hard the male ask him about his dream destination, he took himself a few minutes to think about his answer. "The Philippines or The Caribbean. It could be somewhere else. I can't put my figure on it at the moment. When it does comes to me, I will be sure to tell you."  

Yeon laughed as he thought about the reaction on Ha-joon’s sister’s face, he wondered what his parent’s reaction would be if they saw what he had achieved. He imagined they would be proud, despite the fact his father was rarely around for him when he was young, he had always wanted his son to follow in his footsteps and go into business. Albeit probably not the industry he had imagined but the sentiment was there. It made him sad knowing they’d never see what he had made of himself, how he had grown since that fateful night but that was his pill to swallow, what he had to deal with in the name of getting a second chance at life “Keep her close” he spoke softly with a sad smile, he would have his family if he could, you never knew when you could lose them.

Yeon chuckled softly “Hey, I just pointed out talent where I saw it, the rest is all gonna be on you” he believed strongly in that, he didn’t think he was saving the world or making people’s dreams come true, he wasn’t that arrogant to think he could do anything but spot talent and provide the means for them to get the training and opportunities they needed. How they performed at auditions or how much they utilized what was offered to them, that was all down to the individual “Stories huh?” Yeon raised his brows curiously “Now I really need to invite her, who doesn’t want to hear a little gossip?” he teased and shook his head, he imagined the other male hadn’t done much gossip-worthy, seemed like your average law-abiding citizen to Yeon.

He did see someone who was stepping up and probably putting his own interests to the side in the name of caring and providing for his sister though, as evidenced by the way he talked about working in the cafe in order to pay the bills. That was admirable, looking out for others before yourself but it also made Yeon a little sad that someone so young had to step up into that role, to put something they clearly loved down because it wasn’t for the best. He was glad to be able to give him an option that allowed him to do both. And with the work Yeon expected Ha-joon to get, they would probably find themselves in a much better place financially “What’s she studying?” the valkyr asked, interesting to know about this person Ha-joon talked so highly and much about.

Yeon raised his brows and shrugged a little at Ha-joon’s comment “They try, they know this club is one of the regular meeting places for our dance company” he pursed his lips a little “A lot of their contracts are more money than people focused, they might offer people more money but they don’t think too much about the training and travel involved which is where our model differs, I try and focus around personal needs” his business model seemed to work well, a competitor had only successfully managed to take a couple of his recruits and those had mostly been the headstrong pushy types that he’d only decided to make an offer for because their talent was unquestionable. He found the best dancers were the ones who came from very little and built their way up, they remained connected to their roots and the craft remained their priority before money or fame.

Hearing the answer from Ha-joon about where he wanted to travel he smiled commending the fact he hadn’t gone for a cliche answer “Fan of the sun then?” he commented with a chuckle, he preferred sightseeing over laying on the beach personally but he knew plenty of people who favored doing nothing on their vacations “I think I’d probably go with the opposite and see the northern lights, sleep in an ice hotel or something, that’d be fun” he liked being adventurous and seeing and doing things others hadn’t he supposed. If he ever got the chance he’d like to go on a long break of traveling and tick off a lot of things on his list.

Back when he started with the dance group, Ha-Joon knew his family didn't want him to focus on dancing too much. They disapproved when they first heard from Ha-Joon himself he was in the group. Hana was the only one if the family who helped and supported him. The ups and then downs Hana was more than a sister to him throughout his life. He can always remember how many times she played the mother to him. Ha-Joon knew it was finally time for him to give back to his sister. When his family got to see him on stage during one of the dance competitions the group put him in, they finally understood. His parents from day one supported him still with little hope he will never be noticed.  If you ask Ha-Joon, how would his parents feel at this moment when the news it caught up with them, Ha-Joon does not know how to respond honestly. It would more of you lost hope but look at what happened.  Believing in the impossible became real to Ha-Joon. He plans to keep the impossible on his side as long as possible. Ha-Joon only had a one side family life thought out his whole life since he is the youngest of the family. 

Ha-Joon didn't mind it until he found out his family kept the knowledge of the supernatural. It hurt him deeply and made him felt selfish about calling everyone Human. Ha-Joon kept his mind open, wanting to learn as well as being a better person. It started with the knowledge of Daehyun who didn't mind Ha-Joon was Human.  When Yeonseok told him to keep his sister close, he nodded with a smiled. Ha-Joon watched the other as he noticed the other's smile was not the normal he has come to know. It was sad. Ha-Joon wanted to ask but not knowing the other for too long it would be bothering the other.  He does not know if Yeonseok wanted to talk to him about his personal life yet. Ha-Joon kept the question back. 

Ha-Joon laughed with a nod. "I bet my sister won't take that as an answer. You remind me of her. You both have eyes for talent with no one does not believe they have. I have a feeling both of you will get along. Don't say I warn you if she shows her sister like aurora around you." Ha-Joon said with the thought in the back of his mind. Hana would take care of anyone which worries him about who she wants to take off. Ha-Joon never wants her in any danger knowing she can be reckless and wouldn't think things through at times. " If you look for gossip,  Hana is the perfect person she has no filter," Ha-Joon said in defect, nothing is safe when it comes to her.

When the college question came up from Yeokseok, it got Ha-Joon in deep thinking. You would think he would know. In truth, Hana never told him. "The last time I knew, this was two years ago. She was going into business when I finally moved to the city Hana never told me what her new classes are. I do admit whatever she is doing brought a smile I have not seen on her face in such a long time.  She is very passionate about what she is doing at the moment, so am guessing founded her true calling." Ha-Joon never saw his sister in business in the first place, being in an office, staying in one place is not something Hana is not. He hopes to learn soon what she is doing. Whatever it is Ha-Joon will support her as she did with his dancing.

Ha-Joon nodded, he didn't know if that was a too soon comment for him to say. No matter where Ha-Joon is staying."I agree with what you are saying." Ha-Joon likes Yeokseok, how he approaches and handles things. Ha-Joon took a mental note in his mind, not to speak his mind along with thinking ahead. 

"I like the sun and the beaches." He said as he then broke into a smile. "This might sound strange coming from me and my answer. I like cold area like not too cold and not to warm. You can say Spring and Fall like weather. I know it does not add up."He said laughing taking a sip of his drink then taking another sip, like the taste of it going slow. "The northern lights are a beautiful sight to see. To be honest, that sounds like a great idea for a date. If traveling is ideal for both parties."

Yeon noticed the concern in Ha-joon’s eyes and he could see the other male pondering whether he should ask why the valkyr was so lost in thought, he bit his lip a little and then figured he should explain where the logic behind that came from, the other male talked so energetically about his sister and it reminded him of the family he could never had again “I don’t really talk to my family anymore” he spoke softly without getting into the supernatural side of it because he knew the other male was human and Yeon had no idea if he knew of the supernatural secret “If I had another chance I’d pull them in close so” he nodded a little, not an option though, but at least he could advise someone else not to make the same mistakes.

Yeon laughed “I like to think I see a little bit of the good in the world” he admitted with a modest shrug of his shoulders, he hoped he was doing something good and meaningful with his life and that what he did brought joy to others “I get along with most people, though I think my personality can be a little overbearing for most” the valkyr could be quite direct and crude, he didn’t really have much to hide and he didn’t feel a lot of shame. “I have no filter either” he admitted with a laugh “She’s sounding more and more like my kind of person” he grinned a little, he liked people who were open and talkative and could carry a conversation easily, he didn’t like always being the one to make an effort.

Damn, with the way Ha-joon spoke about their closeness it was unexpected for the other male to admit that he didn’t know what his sister was studying, a confused expression crossed the valkyr's face “You never thought to ask her?” he questioned with a raised brows, then again, the other male didn’t really ask any questions at all, at least not ones that weren’t Yeon’s own directed back at him, maybe he just wasn’t that confident asking other people about their lives or maybe he just wasn’t interested. Yeon rolled his shoulders back as he leaned into the chair he was sitting in and raised his drink to his lips taking in a long drink “The situation is much worse in New York, I swear it’s like swimming in a shark tank out there” he admitted with a shake of his head, he was all for fair competition but he had people approaching his talent nearly every day out there now.

He laughed and shrugged “Hey you can like what you like, I admit I’m a fan of the cocktails they tend to sell in hot places, all the tropical flavors” he laughed softly “But you’re right, sometimes a middle temperature is what you need, hot enough that you can go around without a sweater or a coat but cold enough that you don’t need to wear sunscreen or a hat” he laughed, so late spring and early fall he supposed. He didn’t mind the weather so much as long as it wasn’t constantly grey and rainy. “I’ve always kinda dreamed of seeing them, had an obsession with it as a kid but never got to go” he chuckled knowing it seemed ridiculous to have a dream like that and the success he had and not just go and do it. But as Ha-joon said, it would make a pretty good date “Guess maybe I didn’t wanna go alone” he admitted, or he was constantly too busy, also a possible explanation.

Ha-Joon was not the type to go into someone's personality life. Guess the blonde is very observant with expressions as well. Ha-Joon likes people who are like that. Some people hide how they are feeling and expect people to guess. Somethings are best not to say out loud as dep stories are known to come out that way. As the other told him he does not talk about his family made Ha-Joon wondered what happened. "Ah, I see. I know how that feels. I might not know what happened for what I can see by your sad smile tells me it was very hard on you. I read people what they show on their faces. If you never need someone to talk to no matter what I will always be there. "Ha-Joon said how he is showing it does not matter what they talk about he will be there support. 

In a way, Ha-Joon could feel the other is deeper then he shows people. The more he listened to the male, something within himself felt happy he is connecting with people again. Moving to America, he never really talked to people in fear of making friends they will die. That's what happened to his dear friend Megan that is sadly not with them anymore. Ha-Joon is open to be friends with the supernatural knowing they can protect themselves. Not all supernatural are immortals. Anything can happen. Something inside of Ha-Joon told him, the blonde in front of his can be trusted to open up without fearing anything can happen. 

When Yeoksoek said about seeing a bit of good in the world, that is a mindset Ha-Joon can support. Smiling letting the other speak, Ha-Joon knew there is something about them that caught his attention. "That is the first thing I noticed about you. You have nothing to worry about being very fixable around people. Another thing I admire about you is how honest you are. Something about you gives me a vibe I can talk to you about anything. In all honesty, No one has never given me that feeling before.  Am very comfortable to talk about anything with an open mind that means a lot to me." Ha-Joon said with a smile meant every single word. he laughed when he heard the other admit he does not have a filter, "Why do I get the feeling, you guys will team up against me?" Ha-Joon said laughing, " I think both of you would get along naturally. I have no doubt." It could be a good or bad thing for Ha-Joon. Whatever happens, he would never ask for anything more.  

Ha-Joon knew what he said about him not knowing would change the mood. "Did you think I never did?" he asked with a chuckle. "I did. Hana told me this as an answer. You will see in time." he said as he sighed, you can tell it bothered him. "She drives me crazy. I love her don't get me wrong, but Hana does have her moments of being too independent. I know she is older. Hana does have a past of lying and keeping the important things away from me.  It's sad to say I saw it coming think she could never do so again. All Hana told me is that she is passionate and happy."  Ha-Joon said as his tone went south thinking about what she did to him. "If you are going to ask what Hana did, I have to keep my voice down to talk about it. Unsure about everyone around us," Ha-Joon leaned forward, taking a deep breath in and out. 

Ha-Joon couldn't tell yet what he said was good or bad. When Yeokseok said about new york, Ha-Joon could imagine what it's really like being in the other's shoes. " Ok, in all honesty, who does not like cocktails?" he asked with a smile. Ha-Joon found himself getting back to his old social self of his. Maybe everything that happens is to bring the best side of himself. "Not every day someone would agree to that. It feels refreshing to me that is." Ha-Joon said then took a bit more of a sip not paying attention.  " One day, when the time is right.  if you do wait until you go with someone make it special. Not only it would be a dream come true, at the same time, it will also be an unforgettable memory." Ha-Joon said looking at the other. "That reminds me, you got me curiously the day you came to my att he cafe. Do you still dance or you're taking a hiatus from it?"

Yeon nodded a little as thanks to the other male for offering an ear, it wasn't really something he liked to talk or think about really, didn't think having it on the mind would really help either, it wasn't like it would change anything. He didn't have a choice but to move on so that's what he had been trying to do “Thanks” he responded slightly “I just try and turn the pain into positivity I guess, no point wallowing in something you can't change” but it did make him appreciate how precious the time you had was and how you should keep close those that matter to you because you never know which moment might be your last with them. And considering Yeon was immortal, he knew it wouldn't be the last person he lost either.

Yeon got the feeling that behind the happy and smiley persona he saw in Ha-joon there was someone who struggled a little too. It seemed like maybe people shut him out often and he didn't know how to pull people close either. Yeon got that, though his walls were more about not wanting to lose people. Maybe he could see them being friends in time once he managed to get the other male talking a bit more openly. He noticed the way he slowly seemed to be more invested in the conversation than he was at first “Do club scenes make you nervous?” He asked quite directly, he knew crowds and strangers could be daunting for some, though it was probably where Yeon felt most at home.

Yeon chuckled softly as the other male complimented him “It gets me in trouble a lot in the business world, too honest for my own good sometimes” he admitted and shrugged “If they can't handle it they probably can't handle me though” he grinned a little, he knew he scared people off pretty easily and that meant the people remaining tended to be people he could trust “You can though” he assured with a nod “Talk to me about anything that is” he added with an assuring gaze “I'm probably the least judgemental person you will meet” anything anyone told him they'd done he'd probably done worse. His comment about teaming up against him made the blond laugh “Oh we probably would, but it would be in your interests don't worry” he winked, he was definitely going to pull him out of his shell a little now he knew there was a decent person in there.

Yeon pursed his lips when he realized he might have overstepped and hit a nerve with the question about Ha-joon's sister, perhaps things weren't as simple there as the valkyr initially got the impression of. He took another sip of his drink as he contemplated what to say about it “Lying sucks but she probably thinks she's protecting you” he was an honesty over hurt person but he knew a lot of people worked the other way, preferred to hold back the truth if it might prevent someone being upset or hurt. In the long run, though, people usually ended up hurt either way “You don't have to talk about it” he assured the other male, he didn't want him to feel like he expected him to tell him anything, they were still getting to know each other after all.

He could definitely warm up to this guy though, especially when he had similar taste in cocktails, the valkyr chuckled “If it tastes good and I can drink it as fast as I could a regular drink, it's a dangerous but amazing combination” he laughed, he liked trying different cocktails just to see how well bars could pair up flavors. Yeon could tell Ha-joon was one of those hopeless romantic types which made him smile a little. While he didn't have much hope nor interest when it came to his own romantic path, he did kinda love the idea of love or seeing others have it anyway “Don't think that's the kinda thing I picture for my own future but stranger things happen right” he never said never but this one seemed unlikely, he'd never even slept with same person twice, let alone wanted to take anyone on a date. The question surprised Yeon who raised his brows as he thought about it for a few moments “Honestly, I'm not really sure” he responded with a laugh “I still dance obviously, I do a lot of hands-on training and I choreograph but performances are more complicated” because he was a valkyr and that meant he could never let his face be recognizable to the world “Seeing my routines out there though, that's enough for me” and paid like crazy he might add “How's your nerve when it comes to performing in front of a crowd?” He asked curiously, as there would be a lot of that to come in his future Yeon imagined.

Ha-Joon knew it's hard to talk about family if something happens beyond the years. He learned that when he met Mirae. Human or nonhuman, family hardship is the same. "I can understand why you don't want to. I know talking about it will not change anything. It doesn't hurt to have someone there to listen if someone needs it. Your outlook to make it positive is not bad at all. It's like a Pheniox your old self dies in the ashes when you are ready to rise you become stronger than your form before. Was that a cliche example?" Ha-Joon laughed with a smile. There goes another example. Ha-Joon knew a habit is going to be hard to break. 

Ha-Joon sometimes gets questions like, are you never sad?,  Do you ever get bad days? In all honesty, he's human not a perfect human he wished to be but being sad along with having bad days he gets a lot. Even if Ha-Joon is having a bad day, he does not show it. To him, as most will agree with shows weakness, that word alone makes him feel like a burden.  To his family, he was too soft and too kind to face the truth of the world. Calling him weak made him dislike the word. It is the harsh truth Ha-Joon faces every day. Ha-Joon is well known to be a people talker, meeting new people is one thing he loves more than anything. It will be a surprising fun fact to hear he fears to make friends. Knowing about the supernatural verse him being Human, it's something he feels burden already. Ha-Joon knows he can't do anything to help himself, that fact was proven the day he got attack by three males. He hates put everything on his friends because what good will he be other than holding them back. 

Ha-Joon is an open-minded person along with being fair towards others. He does not mind having friends who are not human is just hopes they would not mind having him around. Ha-Joon has more insecurities then people who would not agree. Ha-Joon got out of his mind when the blonde asked about the club scene Ha-Joon nodded. " It does somewhat, again it does not help I have not talked to people in a very long time. The more I come to big gatherings like this or just talking to many people will a lot better." Ha-Joon said truthfully. Ever since the move to America, he has never got a chance to talk with anyone. 

" I guess we both have that problem in the world. I get that same comment from people. You can imagine it would be different for me oddly enough, for being an open mind person who is fair to everyone will bring trouble in my life. People don't like the real hard truth or want to hear about it. I don't find anything wrong with you being truthful." Ha-Joon being very straightforward, to him he guessed with the many people in his life lied and used him for whatever reason. He never had anyone in his life who would be honest no matter what people feels about a situation.  Hearing the other telling him he could talk to him and that he is the least judgemental person anyone could ever meet. For the blonde didn't know how comforting that sound to Ha-Joon. "Thank you. It's good to hear someone who is not judgemental." Ha-Joon is very happy to know he has met a good bunch of people so far. When the comment from Yeonseok confirmed, about the teaming up Ha-Joon could not hide a laugh if he wanted too. "Looks like this job won't be dull that's for sure," Ha-Joon said with no complaints. 

Ha-Joon watched the other thinking he might have said something in a tone he never expects to come out. He sighed looking at his glass, "It's either one of the three things, Protecting me, her or both. Sadly that's what I thought too until she finally told me the full story. As a brother, it hurt more than not knowing about the main subject. Hana got attacked the night she graduated out of school. I will not go in full detail. As a brother, we have a strong bond to tell each other things does not matter if it's good or bad nothing came between our communication.  Am very protective of my sister, the fact just hurt me she hidden that from me along with the main subject. It ruined out bond and commutation. I never know when she will talk to me other than treating me like am a child all over again when she hides things from me. Hana never tells me how our parents are doing other than good or there to busy to talk with me. Nothing just is adding up.  Do I feel like something is being hidden from me at this right now, yes sadly I do, it pains me to think of my sister like that." Ha-Joon never sees his sister as the bad guy. He loves Hana way too much. 

"I know I don't have to talk about only holding it in for five to six years now with only one person who knew. That person is no longer with us," Ha-Joon went from deep to light within minutes. "What is this mood I made. Am so sorry for that this is a night to enjoy and have fun. I might have gotten to my limit."  As a person with a low tolerance, it made it hard for him. One thing Ha-Joon envied about Hana, she had a strong stomach within the family.  Give her anything Hana will drink it like it's a glass of water. 

Ha-Joon smiled as he nodded what the other said. "When something tastes very good, there is no going back. What are the best cocktails you've had?" Ha-Joon wondered as curiosity sparked him. Ha-Joon never once thought of himself as a hopeless romantic before as he never really had much to go off of with a relationship.  He had one that was over with a few weeks since the girl left him for another guy. School relationships were never serious relationships. That's all he can say when it comes to his love life. "Anything can happen with or without us wanting something," Ha-Joon said with a smile, knowing that statement is true. Ha-Joon watched the male became surprised.  What Yeokseok answered, sparked more curiosity to the human. " I don't mind being in front of a crowd. The more the merrier, no matter where I go if there's a good beat I will start dancing. One thing that annoys people." Ha-Joon laughing saying the last part. "Dancing on the starts in Korea to a dance group on a strange and then the cafe in fount of people who only heard my dancing. " Ha-Joon didn't care where he dances as long there is room for him nothing can stop him. 

Yeon chuckled softly, Ha-joon definitely did like his metaphors but he got the idea of what he was saying, the old part of him died and he had started anew, better he supposed because now he was going work he really loved and felt completely himself instead of someone constantly trying to be what his father wanted him to be. He never hated his father for that but Yeon recognized now where it would have led him and he wasn’t sure he wanted that “Actually it’s more accurate than you probably realize” he commented and shrugged a little with a smile, damn this guy’s positivity did rub off on you a little.

Yeon was definitely good at giving the impression he was happy and most of the time, he really was. What wasn’t there to like, he was a multi-millionaire, self-made business owner and got the opportunity to see people realize their dreams nearly every day. He got to put content out into the world and see the masses stare with wide-eyed wonder. He lived in a really nice apartment and had everything he could ever want. He had friends, albeit not many because it was hard to trust people when you had power and money but the ones he had were good. His volakiri was a really kind and genuine person, he had a mentor figure in Celia who had been there for him in his darkest times. Still, the valkyr did internalize a lot of his troubles, mostly related to his inability to let things go, whether that be work, people, arguments or opportunities. He also occasionally had doubts about his worth to others, especially those closest to him, even if they tell him otherwise.

Yeon quirked his brows, smiling as the other male was honest about his nerves, Yeon could see it all over his face already but someone who was upfront with the truth was definitely someone he could respect “Well start by picking out a few people you find approachable and get to know them and that will easily segway into bigger groups” he nodded a little, a business trick he’d learned but it was also really good advice for social situations “Worst comes to worst, stick with me, I know pretty much everyone” he laughed, everyone wanted to know him but most of the time it wasn’t with pure intentions.

Ha-joon was right, most people wanted to perfect story, the good and nothing more, most people just didn’t care to hear the rest. Yeon had to admit he could be that way too, with people he wasn’t interested in getting to know, small talk was just fine, even that bored him sometimes and he would usually excuse himself from the situation pretty quickly. Those he worked with though, he tried to get to know them all personally, he felt like he could be the best mentor and advisor to them when he understood them and their lives and return he told them about his life in the hopes they would feel like they could turn to him if they needed anything “Well you can always expect the hard truth from me, even the things you might not want to hear” Yeon always tried to make his feedback constructive but sometimes you had to tell someone they weren’t ready or they weren’t going to cut it and that could be tricky. “Well I’d hope not” he commented in regards to the job being dull “Challenging for sure, there’s gonna be some days you feel so exhausted you’re not sure you’ll wanna get up in the morning” he chuckled “But there will be others where everything comes together and you realize it was worth the work too” that was his experience of the industry anyway.

He nodded a little as he took in what Ha-joon was struggling with when it came to his sister and he grimaced a little, that had to be tough, knowing the person closest to you had lied to you and living with the paranoia of them doing it again. Lies, he had very little time for them, he didn’t even really tell white lies, he’d rather tell the truth and be hated for saying it than keep his mouth shut and regret it “That’s gotta be tough” he spoke softly, he’d say he could understand but as someone who would never do that to another person he couldn’t. “You ever ask her the reasons?” from the sounds of it, she wouldn’t tell him if he did but they had to figure out their issues somehow right? Yeon chuckled when Ha-joon apologized for bringing down the mood “That one drink must have taken you straight to mopey town” he teased with a laugh “I’m a mopey drunk too, don’t sweat it” but with the amount he’d had, he was in lighthearted and a little dancey mood right now.

The topic of cocktails though, he could probably talk about the best ones he had for ages, he smiled gently “There’s a few dive bars on the tourist strip in California that do the proper whistle and bell cocktails, I remember one with sparklers in it” he always found it amusing to try different ones from the menu while winding down after work “My personal favorite is a passion fruit martini though, can’t go wrong” he chuckled softly “You got a favorite drink?” he returned the question even though he suspected the other male didn’t drink too much.

Ha-joons comments about anything happening made Yeon shrug his shoulders “True, I’ve learned it’s dumb to say never” he gave an amused chuckled, he tried to say yes to as many things as possible and see where it led him. Hearing Ha-joon’s response to dancing in front of people the blond smirked a little “Well you know what comes next right?” he asked with a quirk of his brow as he pushed to his feet and jerked his chin in the direction of the dance floor below “Let’s give these people the show they came for” he teased with a laugh as he led the way.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service