Began with an angel hunting in the wrong place, and A Therian with good timing.

Name: Siobhan

Species:  Pure Nephilim

Short Bio: Learning how to function in a world she had never known with the help of Isaac who is the man who saved her life when she had nowhere else to go. She works for him as his assistant.  Which leads her many places around the town for him. Some times she returns to the woods when she is feeling overwhelmed it is her safe place.

Name: Dominic 

Species: Therian

Short Bio: A woodsman in every sense, but an Ailward Guard first. The big guy you hope is on your side when shit goes down ;)

Views: 1473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Siobhan looked up at him her eyes pleading him slightly to understand, she could see his anger and annoyance this was a result of her once again thinking she could do something on her own. She swallowed hard as he spoke the emotions in the room felt let an explosion as he spoke. Every point he had was valid. But her heart sunk as he said the words out loud that he couldn’t do this it felt like a knife had cut her in half and tears dare swelled in her eyes as he said he didn’t know her anymore, she looked away blinking back the tears. She just nodded because she knew that if she spoke she would begin to cry. As he walked out the door she was there quickly closing it pressing her back to it leaning her head forward as she fought the tears that stung her eyes. She knew keeping him out of the loop could end badly she didn’t understand how bad until this moment.

It felt as if she had been punched in the gut, her stomach a blaze in pain and she wanted nothing more than to lay on the ground and have a good cry. She was pushing away the only man she had ever loved to keep him safe but at the cost of their relationship. She looked up to the ceiling trying to understand where to go from here. The facts were that anyone she had ever loved ended up dead or dragged into her issues, She was not good for Dominic. She felt her lip tremble as she processed everything that has happened between them, but she knew she couldn’t stay in this room much longer before someone would come looking for her.

Pressing her shaking finger against the button plastering on a fake smile she walked out of the room and looked around the club. Her eyes fell on Dominic seeing him downing a drink and she kept her back straight as she walked around the floor greeting the club goers, going about how she would any night but her eyes kept going back to Dominic as she was pulled down and asked for a dance, this was her hell she felt like as she did what she had to not to blow her cover.

The thing with living in your hell it only got worse, so as Dominic rose walking over to the girl on stage her heart sunk lower it it was even possible and shattered as she watched him disappear into the room with Gigi. Her stomach churned, she told herself in a logical manner that maybe he was just trying to get information but then her mind went to the things Gigi did for the money she made and Siobhan focus was completely broken and she felt a wave of nausea hit her and she walked around slowly keeping her eyes locked on the door before her call for her next dance came.

She did her dance which lacked much luster in the end as Dominic still had yet to exit the room by the time her dance was over and she made her way to the back. She sat down at the vanity that she sat her things at and leaned her head down on her arms letting out a soft huff keeping her eyes closed tight.

“You are alright, darling?” one of the other dancers asked her.

“Yeah I am fine, just not feeling the best.” she said as she sat up and looked at her reflection, she had a better understanding how Dominic felt seeing her on stage because watching him walk off with Gigi was to much for her to handle in this emotional state they were in. How she threw herself on him she was sure it was a girl from his past huffing out as she looked into her jeans pocket looking at the pearl necklace he had given her and closed her eyes tightening her grip on it.

She wasn’t willing to lose him, not only to death but to her own stupid actions. Shit had happened, she had broken them and she was doing it all over again. This wasn’t anything they couldn’t figure out together, but the key word was together. Dominic and Siobhan had always been a strangely good team together when they talked and worked things out together.

They spent so much time worrying trying to keep the other safe when in reality they would be better off working together. She opened her eyes looking down to the pearl once again, hoping against everything there was a shred of hope to fix what she had broken, not by running but fighting for the person she couldn’t see her life without. So she shoved the pearl back in the pocket of her jeans and stood up and walked back out onto the club floor in hopes that Dominic wasn’t still locked away in the back room.

She wanted to leave not feeling well as it was. She saw him at the bar once again thankfully meaning that Gigi wasn’t giving him her special. She let out the slightest sigh of relief as she crossed the floor to the bar to where the bartender was. She smiled slightly between them “Evening.” she nodded to Dominic before turning her attention to the bartender. “I am going to take off Harry, I am not feeling well I think I had some bad sushi. I’ll see you in a few days.” she said as she tapped the bar.

“Alright stay out of trouble or you know.” Harry nodded to her and Siobhan just nodded as she made her way back behind the stage to change into her street clothes and then said good night to the girls as she made her way out the back door and began  to walk down the street towards town figuring he would already be there waiting on her, She already knew the night was going to be filled with a lot of screaming and fighting.

As she saw his truck parked up a head and the tail lights glowing she picked up her pace climbing into the passenger side and she placed her bag on the floor. “I don’t want to go back to the cabin.” she said as she looked to him as he began to drive she leaned back against the seat “I still have my rental in the city, my friend was staying there maybe we could go there.” she said as she gave him directions every now and then while trying to figure out how to express herself.

As they pulled up to the curb she climbed out listening closely to see if he would drive off but hearing the slamming of his truck door caused her to flinch again but let out a slight sigh of relief as she reached in her bag pulling out the key to the front door and unlocked it as she stepped in, Her friend had left a few days ago so everything was still clean. She tossed her keys on the entry table as she walked deeper into the home that was her home when her and Dominic were apart.

She didn’t bother asking him if he wanted a drink instead she walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle and two glasses and walked back to the living room area. It was a small one bedroom house that she rented when she was in the city more the woods needing a place to lay her head since she quit working for Isaac at the moment.

She sat the glasses down and the bottle and moved to stand looking at him in the eyes and spoke softly “You are right.”  She took hold of his hand in both of hers as she turned his arm over looking at the wolve tattoos that were there “I don’t know what I am doing, I thought pushing you away was what would be best for you. I came to a realization that everyone I have ever loved died because of m-” her voice broke as she cleared it looking to his hand taking a deep breath. “Everyone I have ever loved has died because of me.” She said looking up into his eyes slowly.

“The thought of losing you Dominic is gut wrenching.” she said as she looked into his eyes, “So I thought if I pushed you away kept myself busy that our little interactions would be enough.” She said as she lifted his hand to her cheek “It's not...I want to be selfish when it comes to you. I know that I should just get out of your life I mean what have I added to it? Death? Anger? Frustration? Sadness?” Tears swelled in her eyes as she looked at him “I try not to hurt you but just end up hurting you ten times more.” she said. “I can’t place space between us anymore it doesn’t work. We work better as a team.” she searched his gaze “help me?” she pleaded slightly “I will never keep secrets between us again if you stay by my side.” She swallowed hard “If you still want me.” She let out a soft breath.

Dominic swirled the golden brown liquid around in his glass, blowing out the smoke that lingered from the last pull of his cigar. He was definitely feeling a buzz now as he ran his hand through his hair and clenched his jaw in the continuing anger that would resurface every once in a while from being deep in thought and then snapping back to the reality of where he was currently sitting and why. They say the most powerful scent is smell and when hers suddenly hit him, he straightened up a little and knocked back the rest of the whiskey keeping his eyes on the now empty cup. When Siobhan casually greeted them, the only thing he could do was glance in her direction and give a short nod in response to the scripted exchange.

When she turned and walked towards the back stage area that was set aside for the dancers, his gaze followed her most of the way before he sighed and turned to face the bar again. "Pretty girl, huh? She stands out among the others," the bartender commented.

"That so," Dominic replied nonchalantly, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his wallet. She did stand out among the others, but it probably wasn't for the same reasons the man in front of him was thinking.

The barman grabbed one of the glasses he'd been washing and began drying it with a dishtowel as he continued on. "Yea. Looks too good a girl to be in this kind of place. Definitely not like most of the girls here. Haven't even seen her dip into the recreational party favors that go around here, if you know what I mean. Probably why she's the new fav."

Dom forced a smirk and leaned on the bar as he told the man to close his tab. "Well, we all gotta make our money." As the barman slid him the bill, he raised a brow at the amount. He hadn't realized he'd drank as much as this receipt was telling him, but then again it did take a lot of alcohol for him to get tipsy. Such was the price of being a supernatural with healing powers on top of being larger than most everyone else. The pen moved quickly over the signature line and he grabbed his leather jacket. When he stood up, he could feel just how intoxicated he really was. "See you around, man."

A few minutes later, Dominic was sitting in his idling truck about a block away from the strip club. His mind had wandered so far that he hadn't realized she was approaching the vehicle until he heard the handle of the door being pulled. He sat up in the driver's seat, but still couldn't look over at her. Going back to his place was one of the last things he wanted to do. It was just a reminder of how awkward everything was and right now he didn't think he could take it. On cue, her voice broke the silence, saying she still had a place here in the city. He tried to remember if he'd ever been there before, but he had no lingering memory of it which brought another wave of bitterness. He put the truck in gear and followed her directions to the house.

Dominic's mind continued to spin with all the different things he wanted to say to her, but wouldn't. He had been quiet for the entire ride and when she finally indicated to pull over, he tossed around the idea of whether or not he should follow her inside. Expressing himself was the hardest thing for him when it didn't involve an angry outburst of violence. All he really wanted to do was drink and pass out into blackness, but doing that wasn't exactly an option at home anymore. He could get a hotel room, but it would only push their problem aside momentarily without confronting it. With a sigh, he turned the truck off and followed her inside.

As he walked into the house, he still waited to see if a memory would come back to him as his eyes scanned his surroundings. He watched her head into the kitchen while he turned towards the living room, but nothing seemed to give him some form of familiarity. Despite her scent barely filling the space, there was someone else he could pick out as having lived there too. He felt odd being there. Dominic shrugged his jacket off and tossed it on the couch just as she returned with a bottle of rum and a pair of glasses. It was comforting to see the bottle, knowing he would be able to keep the buzz going and help deal with whatever argument he felt might be coming.

Siobhan reached for his hand then. It was strange having her gently touch him like that when they hadn't really had any physical contact like it in weeks. He tensed slightly, but didn't pull away as she began what seemed to be an apology. Dominic remained quiet as she spoke and all the thoughts of having a screaming match dissipated as he kept her stormy blue gaze. He was tired. Tired of being constantly worried and tired of letting his mind control all the negative thoughts he was having about what was going to happen between them. When she finished, he let his hand drop from her face and leaned down to pick up the rum. 

"I don't... remember who I was to you before everything happened," he said lowly, turning the bottle over in his hand and keeping his gaze on the label. "Sometimes I think maybe I've changed and that's why you keep your distance because I'm not responding to you as I would've then. I mean, I know I've changed because in a sense it's almost like we are brand new to each other." His eyes went back to hers again and he sighed. "My head tells me one thing which is why are you staying with her. Normally, I would just walk away, but then my.. heart comes in and tells me I can't. Whatever it was we might've had that I can't remember, my heart seems to and it wins out. I stay because I've never had that happen before with anyone else, but you have to let me in. No more secrets just to keep me safe." Dominic opened the bottle, taking a sip and sighing. "I know I'm not a pillar of honesty when it comes to being more open, and it's something I'm trying to work on, but you're right. We work better as a team and that's what a.. relationship is supposed to be all about. Or so I'm told." He put the bottle to his lips again and took a long gulp, grimacing before dropping it on the table. He was now at the point where drinking wasn't enough and sex or violence were the choices that remained when he was feeling too overwhelmed with emotions. Neither of those things were plausible, so he sat down on the couch in attempts to deal with what he was feeling instead of trying to bury or mask it as a silence fell in the room. He leaned forward on his knees and looked up to Siobhan with a small smirk. "Could really go with not waking up to your mother in the morning as a start." 

Siobhan felt his hand fall away as she finished speaking, watching him pick up the bottle, her eyes moved to his face watching him talk and she felt her own hand come to the back of her neck as he spoke. He was right he had changed they both have.  “You have changed but not as much as you think you have Dominic, we both have, you have changed because you are confused and hurt but don’t understand why you are hurt. And I am not the scared little Nephilim you saved from a broken leg. Changing isn’t a bad thing we just have to learn to understand it.” she said as she looked to him, when he said he has never had his heart tell him to stay before she locked her eyes with his again. It caused her own heart beat to pick up because he was being so honest and open with her about his feelings even if he didn’t fully understand them.

This moment meant more to her then he would ever know as he continued speaking about them and her eyes widen slightly as he said the word relationship. She tried to recall if he had ever used that word before and as her mind race she watched him move to the small couch that sat in the living area. “All we can do is promise to each other that we will work on it. Work on being in this relationship together, we have both kept each other out of the loop and in the end it only caused chaos.” she thought back to him being hexed and how to save him she had to rip her memory from him, to this day it broke her heart to pieces but every now and then she would catch him staring at her as if he had known her for years. Those were the moments she chose to focus on, when he would call her a nickname that he had forgotten, or the fact he remembered how she liked her coffee. Their relationship had never been normal she wondered if it would ever be, but in the end as long as they cared for each other did it matter?

“I have known your heart remembers me just by the small things you don’t notice yourself doing. When you reach over and play with the ends of my hair or call me by a nickname that you shouldn’t remember, it's there in those are the moments I hang on to.” She moved to sit on the coffee table in front of him “It’s like your heart remembers everything about me, so I have hope that we can figure this all out together.” She looked to his smirk and chuckled once “Trust me, we both could do with not waking up to my mother and Hannah.” She sighed slightly, “A big factor into our silence has been the fact we haven’t had time alone to just talk things
out between us. Between my mother, Hannah, you in the woods, and me running off at night. Things reached a point of silence I have never wanted between us.”

“It has reached a point worst then when you were hexed. When you were hexed and pushed me away I found myself unsure where I stood in this world.” She picked at the hole in the knee of her jeans. “So I returned to town and quickly got swept up in the Nephilim world. I got close to Clarissa Bradford and well that came with its own issues between you pushing me away and Clarissa needing me even if she didn’t want to admit she did I ended up getting this place, even if I barely was ever here.” her eyes moved around the rental. “Kinda became a closet to house random items that I showered in and if I was lucky slept every now and then.” this place was never home to her, not like the cabin was, it was just a place to lay her head when she had nowhere else to go. “You never even came into the city long enough at that point with me to see this place.” sadness was in her eyes then, even though there was clearly photos of the two together around, she knew he had never been her before.

They need a night, hell a week alone to figure out what was going on with them, no doom and gloom even though it seemed to circle around them more often than not. She moved closer and pressed her forehead to his letting out a soft breath. “We will figure it out, but we need time to just us to figure it out.” She trailed her fingers along his chest softly. “To not walk on eggshells because of current unwelcome house guest. So let's stay here tonight, I will make breakfast in the morning and we can just be Siobhan and Dominic.” She said before pulling back and standing up “I may or may not have a few of your things here.” she moved towards the bedroom door “I am going to grab a shower, feel free to roam around.” she said as she moved into the bedroom and quickly she placed sheets, blankets and pillows on the untouched bed before she ducked into the bathroom showering off all the makeup and the glitter that seem to cling to her.

She was out of the shower drying off before pulling out one of his shirts that she may have taken because it was one of her favorites to sleep in, she slid it on her before she opened the door to the living area and leaned against the doorframe looking to him and smiled softly, taking a moment to take him in, she knew he tended to opt for the couch but the couch he was sitting on was far to small for him to get any kind of sleep not that he rarely did. She moved closer taking his hands in hers pulling him up off the couch with ease not saying a word as she pulled him behind her towards the bedroom. She waited for him to lay down before crawling under the covers and moved his arm to wrap behind her as she laid her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat softly.

Her mind drifted to the night they spent with each other before she left with Lucifer, how happy he was just to see her, to touch her, to reconnect after so much time apart to keep her safe. She blinked away the tears that filled her eyes again, She had taken for granted how much his little acts he did for her showed his true feelings for her. She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. “We’ll figure this out.” she repeated his words form their first night back together after he saved her, her fingers traced the daisy wolf on his arm. She was thankful he got the tattoo just like she was thankful she got hers. It was a reminder of what they meant to each other and she hoped one day he would remember that reason fully, or find a new found reason to remember her.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Chat Rules

Please follow the below chat rules to help keep the chat orderly

1) Please keep all chat to PG-15 level
2) Please do not spam the chat or use excessive capital letters
3) Please use // before OOC posts
4) Please do not advertise other sites
5) Please respect --, (c) and >> as signs of continued posts and wait for the post to finish before speaking
6) Please refrain from talking OOC whilst there is a RP going on 

© 2018   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service