Began with an angel hunting in the wrong place, and A Therian with good timing.

Name: Siobhan

Species:  Pure Nephilim

Short Bio: Learning how to function in a world she had never known with the help of Isaac who is the man who saved her life when she had nowhere else to go. She works for him as his assistant.  Which leads her many places around the town for him. Some times she returns to the woods when she is feeling overwhelmed it is her safe place.

Name: Dominic 

Species: Therian

Short Bio: A woodsman in every sense, but an Ailward Guard first. The big guy you hope is on your side when shit goes down ;)

Views: 4057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Siobhan watched him as he eyed her she could tell he was trying to figure out if she was real or another image left to taunt him. She offered a smiles so gentle as he moved closer letting him take his time to search her eyes touch her hair and then her face until finally he had her off the floor she smiled back closing her eyes against the tears that dare to fall "It's real." she said softly as she ran her noes against his softly. She knew he would begin to ask questions about how he got there how his mind was clear. That hex had done so much damage to him he was still hesitating. "I killed him." she said softly as she looked to him as she was on her own feet again looking from her. "Hey Hey Hey." she said as she took hold of his chin bring him to look at her once again "I know it wasn't you that hex he put on you, I mean you idiot you were under it for over seven months? all because of me?" She scolded him slightly and then closed the space between them, her hand slipping behind his neck. "All that matters now is you are safe and he won't be coming after you again."

When he gave her a look of he didn't believe her she placed her hand on his cheek and showed him the vision of her ripping out Lucifer's heart. "I took  care of him." she lied to him with out giving a tell, but before pulling back not giving him a reason to doubt her. "Get you back here took some effort though." she said as she laughed and then placed plenty of food on a plate for him walking to the table and sat it down and looked to him "Sit. Eat." she said as she moved and got him some coffee as well as for herself and then sat the mugs down on the table and looked back to him. She walked over to him and pulled him to the table and sat him in the chair and placed her hands on his cheeks and smiled softly. "Eat, You don't need to beat yourself up over hitting me I stopped you, Please I just got you back I don't need you wasting away one me." She said as her eyes took him in.

Her eyes stared into his as she tried to remember every single fleck of green among the hazel. God she was going to miss him. "I have to go back into town tomorrow so I thought we could cuddle in front of the fire and just have a night together." She said as she sat back in her seat. "Isaac has been running me ragged since I began to work for him again." she lied once again. She pulled back and sat at the table taking a sip from her coffee. "I have missed you so much Dominic." she said after a long moment of quiet "There wasn't a day or night that passed that I didn't think about you." Her fingers ran along the moon in her inner arm causing her heart to hurt as she looked to him. They both had things they would never forgive themselves for but in the end it would be her who have to live with it.  "Dominic..." She looked away from him and bit her lower lip wondering when the right time would be to tell him her feelings, that she was in love with him, or if that would ruin their little time together they had. She thought he was going to tell her he loved her back in the warehouse but she didn't want to assume that was the case.  "Are you feeling better? The hex should have worn off by now. It dies with the Diviner that places it."

When Siobhan showed him the vision of her taking Lucifer's heart out of his chest, he blinked the image away a few times before his eyebrows furrowed. "Christ, Parker, you're a little scary, you know that?" Dominic couldn't help but wonder how much she'd changed in the time they were apart from each other. He could tell she was holding herself with more confidence now. It was something he'd always wanted for her; to feel comfortable in her abilities. It only seemed like yesterday when he was telling her how she was stronger than she knew back on that grassy field. 

Dominic let her lead him over to the table where she placed the plate of food down in front of him. He didn't have much of an appetite, but he began to eat it because she had made it for him. It was hard to not keep looking over and expecting her to disappear in front of him. He listened as Siobhan explained that she was working for Isaac once more and would have to leave tomorrow. If it were up to him, he wouldn't have her leave ever again. Swallowing the bit of food in his mouth, Dom casually nodded to her idea of staying with him tonight. The thought alone of having her here in his place made him ache with happiness even if he wasn't showing it outright. 

After a silence fell between them, he was slightly take aback by her confession of missing him. He put the fork back on his plate and closed his eyes, sighing and dropping his head. "It was stupid of me to make that deal, but I couldn't go. I couldn't let him take you. Even if I was meant to die, it would've been okay as long as you were safe." Dominic opened his eyes then and moved out of the chair to kneel by her. He took her much smaller hands in his, resting them on her lap. "I missed you too, Nani. When.. When everything was at its worse, I repeated your name over and over again. It was the only light I could find in a world of dark and demons. Lucifer used it against me to make me suffer even more, but I didn't care. I just wanted to never forget you." 

When she looked away from him, he wondered if he'd said something wrong, but then she asked him how he was feeling. He couldn't help but feel like Siobhan had wanted to say something more. Dom stood up and put a hand through his hair, pushing away the building emotions that were coursing through him. He folded his arms over his bare chest and shrugged. "I feel normal, well," he began revising the statement. "I feel better than I have in a long time. I never knew what was real or not." His hands dropped to his side as he grit his teeth and looked out the window towards the woods. "He made me do some really bad things to people. I can't really remember it all. I see flashes of the faces that belong to the people I hurt..." He swallowed the lump in his throat and sighed. "I don't think that will die with the hex." 

Letting his gaze fall back to her, Dominic walked the few steps back and pulled Siobhan to stand, wrapping his arms around her without any words. All he wanted to do was hold her against him till she couldn't stand it any longer. If it could only be for tonight before she had to go help Isaac with his work, than so be it. At least he would have her back in his life again. There would be more days they could make up for the seven months they'd been apart. 

When Dominic called her scary it only made her chuckle softly shaking her head causing her blonde hair to fall in her face "Pretty sure you said something about how Nephilims scared you before." She looked to him every time she did she was studying a new part of his face in hopes that she could cling to his memory. She was different now, her gifts had grown with the help of the Bradford Sisters along with a few new friends he made a long the way and yet all she wanted was to be here with him, in this home she had come to feel like was a home to her.

As she watched him eat as she spoke, she could see the happiness in his eyes as she said she wanted to stay the night, any person looking at him wouldn't be able to see the light that picked up in his eyes, the slightest turn in the corner of his lips but she could, she tended to always see the best with in him and yet that made her frown slightly...Why was she not able to see the bad that was haunting him for seven months? Maybe she just thought with her he would always be happy, maybe she was just too caught up with in her own problems to see his. that made her chest ache in pain because she had been so selfish when it came to him, she had thought he would always be there for her and when he wasn't she up and left...and she was going to be doing it again. She pushed that aside and placed the smile back on her face looking to him. one more night she could make it work his wild.

She watched him hang his head and she sighed softly "It was stupid of you Wolfy but I understand why you did it, you wanted to keep me safe, but in the end it's me who saved you and kept you safe." She said as he was on his knees now there in front of her holding her tiny hands in his much bigger ones her eyes locked with his as told her he missed her as well and that he repeated her name to keep sane. It made her heart sink to know what he was going through and she wasn't there for him. "I am sorry I wasn't there for you Dominic." she said softly. "You will feel better in the few days, But you already look better which is a good thing because you looked like Death himself in that warehouse." She frowned softly at him "You can't hold what you did under his control against yourself Dominic. You did it all to keep me safe, if it should stay with anyone it should be with me." she said looking down from him, she had failed him, and she was going to do it again.

As he pulled her to her feet her eyes locked with his again, feeling his arms circle her tiny frame caused her eyes to drift close and her arms found their way around his neck, as the words fell to silence and they pressed their foreheads together, Four months had been the last time they had touched each other more then fighting each other for training, four months and that ache was there in her, she only had so much time with him and she didn't plan on wasting a moment of it. Her legs moved to wrap around his hips using one hand hand to pull the shirt up and over her head that she had on she pressed her bare body against his bare chest and her mouth locked with his.

It didn't take long before they were on the bear skin rug in front of the fire place as the cabin filled with moans, groans, and growls, hands not staying in one place for to long as they rolled over not staying in one position to long. Hours past until their bodies were sore and tired, Day had turned into night and they were lying there on the rug her head on his chest a lazy fire burned and a blanket around their bodies as her head rest on his chest listening to the beat of his heart in his chest. She ran her finger slowly over his guard tattoo on his chest and then looked down to the wolf covering his arm with daisies and smiled softly as she touched the daisies knowing it was for her.

The laid there holding on to each other for a long while before she spoke softly into his chest "Do you ever think about the first night we met where you came and saved me even though I was a Nephilim?" She looked to him her blue, purple specked eyes before they flashed back to the fire and her finger kept tracing the tattoo "The fact you brought me to your home and helped me, when I was at my most broken point in life. Even shared your rum." She chuckled softly and looked back into his eyes "Thank you for being there for me, protecting me even when I didn't know you were doing so." She looked into his eyes for a long time and leaned up kissing him again slowly.

Her time was running out to be with him, she couldn't stay much longer or else Lucifer would show up. "I should go get dressed." she said softly and kissed him again before she moved standing up tossing his shorts over his face as she walked to his room and pulled on her jeans and his favorite shirt something to keep when she left. She reached behind her neck and unclipped the necklace with a single pearl on it, that he had given to her and she placed it over his protector amulet that rested on his dresser. She stared at the photo of them form their normal night out that was wrinkled her stomach sank, She wasn't sure if she could go through with this.

She couldn't stay in that moment though looking at the photo though when she hear Dominic loud voice almost screaming, She was out of the room and there stood Lucifer with a few of his other Diviners holding Dominic Down with what ever magic they had on him. "What are you doing here I told you I would meet you else were." She said as she crossed her arms and saw the look that crossed Dominic's face knowing she lied to him.

"Frankly my dear I don't trust you enough to believe you wouldn't try to run or try not unbonding yourselves." He said as his fingers rolled together and he walked over to Siobhan and moved her blonde hair aside "Be happy I let you get any time with him." He said and then took hold of Siobhan hair pulling her towards Dominic and let her go "Now do it so I can get out of this horrid cabin."

Siobhan didn't scream out as he took hold of her hair dragging her in front of Dominic all she could do is look into his eyes. "I'm so sorry, but I have to keep you safe Dominic." She placed her hand over his Guard tattoo and leaned in and pressed her lips to his one last time as tears fell down her face as she pulled back "I am in love with you, that is why I am doing this. I need to protect you. I hope you understand. I-I love you." Her voice broke.

"Very touching get on with it." Lucifer rolled his eyes "Or I will kill him."

"I Siobhan Denounce the need for a protector now and future." She said and the glowing between she inhaled sharply as the memories from him began to erase going backwards. The fight in the warehouse, the last time he saw her before she left, training in the field, their normal night out, every time they touched each other, The rough night of passion when he taught he was going to die, her laughing at something he said, When he held her frozen naked body to keep her from dying, the way she woke up in the morning with messy blonde hair and sleepy blue eyes, Those mixed emotions between them when with time it was becoming clearer that they were not so mixed, Their first time together in her old home where he made her forget everything and replaced a bad moment with the best in her life, the kisses in the kitchen where it all began to go from unsure to more, The time he was helping her learn to fly and when she finally got the hang of it she almost took them both out not being able to stop the laughs they shared dirty and sore, all the pain, and the rough moments went also but took the good with them, finally the last moments were in his cabin the night he saved her passing the rum back and forth, the hurt little nephilim who was so lost but now was strong and fearless because of him, lastly the memory of the broken legged nephilim hoping around and then on the ground, the first moments he laid eyes on her.

All of it was taken from him as she pulled her hand back his eyes went from a raging hazel to a sad one to a blank stare until finally he passed out and the diviners let him go letting him fall to the ground of his cabin. She just stared at him feeling the tears fall down her cheeks as that bond was broke and her heart broke with it and she wiped her cheeks.

"Don't cry Siobhan." Lucifer grabbed her by her hair again leaning her head back and made her look in his eyes "I will take care of you, after all I will be your husband." and with that she was no longer in his home, but rather where ever his home was. She felt chains around her wrist and he smiled at her "You will stay down her my love until I am sure you will do what I wish."

"I already gave you my word as long as Dominic is safe and never harmed let him lead his life then I will marry you and will not fight you." She said as she slid her hand from the chains when he opened them. "If we are to be married you should learn to trust." She hissed out and crossed over her chest.

"Fine you can roam my home but..." he waved his hand and a collar was around her neck and she felt completely human. "You will not have your abilities unless I need them." He said and then led her out of the basement and to a room that she was to stay in unless he said other wise.

She waited for him to leave and patted her pants for her phone cursing to herself, she must have left it at Dominic's. She sighed and moved to sit on the bed and looked out into the night air as her heart ached at the thought of his name she laid back on the bed and her mind played over every memory of them because if she didn't she fear that she would forget him. She cried herself to sleep.

As Dominic lay on the floor with Siobhan on his chest and his eyes closed, he finally felt like there was normalcy coming back to his life. Her being here with him was how it was supposed to be. Even if they could only have a few days peace before the next insane thing seemed to happen to them, at least they would be together to endure it. When she touched the tattoo on his arm, Dom smiled and was glad the one good thing he did in his madness was get that reminder of her. Now that they were together again, he could call it a tribute instead. 

When she asked him about the first time they'd met, he opened his eyes and looked up at her as she moved up to trace the Aillward tattoo on his chest. In her absentmindedness, Dominic could feel her outlining the symbol that lay hidden underneath it as well. He smiled as Siobhan thanked him for that day and he placed a hand on her face, letting his fingers glide into her hair. "I never thought it would end up the way it has, that's for sure." His gaze found hers as she looked back over to him and away from the dying fire. "I wouldn't change it though. Well, maybe some of the life threatening parts," he teased with a smirk, "but never anything between us." As Siobhan kissed him, he held her tightly against him until she began to pull away to get ready to leave. He lingered his grip on her playfully with a grin on his face until finally letting her go and propping his head on his elbow to watch as she walked away. When the shorts landed on his face he laughed and stood up to change, resigned to the fact he would have to let her go for the night.

The cabin was beginning to get colder as he looked to the dying embers. While Siobhan got dressed, he opened the door to go outside and grab some of the wood he kept on the porch. He piled a few pieces in his arms when an unfamiliar scent hit him. Dropping all the logs except one, Dominic turned around and swung at the person behind him. The man staggered backwards as the wood cracked along his face, instantly breaking his nose. Dominic punched the stranger in the jaw before grabbing him by the front of his shirt and slamming him against the house.   

"Lihednat Dolchitni." Another unknown voice came from behind him and a second man was suddenly standing there. Dominic's airflow began halting and he released the man he was holding. He fell back against the cabin and was starting to quickly lose consciousness. Diviners. "Try anything else and I'll kill you. Now... go inside and play nice, doggy." Dominic glared at them, but didn't argue as he walked back through the open door. All he could do was hope Siobhan wouldn't come out out of the room, though with her own Nephilim abilities, she would be more suited against these Diviners than him at the moment. 

As Dominic stood there, he folded his arms across his chest and gave them both a deadly look. "Now what?" It was at that moment the last person he expected to see appeared.

Lucifer walked through the door and looked around the cabin nonchalantly. "Well, you finally cleaned up a bit." Dom's mouth fell open slightly at the sight of the Diviner who'd been torturing him for the better part of a year. He flinched momentarily by habit from the reoccurring pain he'd caused him every time he was in his presence, but his instincts quickly kicked in and he went to charge Lucifer without a second thought. He yelled in his blind fury, but it was short lived as the Diviner who'd cast on him before did so again, tightening his air supply which rooted him to the spot.

Siobhan suddenly emerged from the bedroom and it finally dawned on him that she'd lied. She never killed Lucifer. What the hell was going on? As they exchanged words, it was becoming clear. She had made a deal with him just as he had to keep her safe. When Lucifer grabbed her by the hair and forced her across the room he grit his teeth and tried to fight against the spellwork that was keeping him immobile, but it was useless. As Siobhan stood in front of him, Dominic could see the emotions that were building up inside of her. When she apologized, he wanted to tell her it was okay. Who was he to judge when he'd done the same thing? All he could do was keep her gaze as he continued to struggle in short gasps. It was then she said she loved him and his stomach flipped. Every other time a woman had said this to him, he ran the other way, but all he wanted now was to touch her and he couldn't. The space keeping them apart was killing him. 

"Very touching, get on with it," Lucifer rolled his eyes, "Or I will kill him."

A jarring realization hit him and Dominic tried again to battle against the magic as the hand resting on his chest felt like the heaviest thing he'd ever experienced before despite it belonging to a much smaller Nephilim. His pleading gaze held Siobhan's as he struggled in his attempts to get loose as well as breathe. "I, Siobhan, denounce the need for a protector now and future."

"Don't..." It was the only word he could forcefully get out as a begging, ragged whisper through the aching and quickened gasps. A sudden flashback of when he was a teenager went across his memory. His father was teaching him about the supernatural world and one of his first lessons was to never get involved with Diviners and Nephilim. "They will always use their magic against you and as Therians, it's nearly impossible to break. They are the most dangerous supernaturals." And here he was, fighting against them both, though he never thought it would be someone he cared about so deeply. 

His emotions were starting to spill over. Rage, fear, hurt, love... There were tears building in his eyes. He could feel the bond beginning to break and then the memories starting to fade as they flashed across his mind. Dominic was about to lose her forever. Everything they ever shared was starting to slip away as Siobhan pulled her hand back and the painful emotions he was just feeling were starting to dissipate...

...There was a girl in front of him. A pretty, blonde Nephilim. She looked sadder than he'd ever seen someone. He was feeling lightheaded and he couldn't fight consciousness anymore as he fell into darkness wondering why there were a bunch of strangers in his house.

A week had slipped by and Siobhan had not been aloud to leave the room she was placed in her first night here. Wedding dresses were brought in and she was dressed by the people he managed to fooled into following him. She didn’t fight though the first time someone came in her room stones along their neck and wrist she manage to get one free. She reached out to Billie Mae all that week with the stone, or she tried to anyways she wasn’t sure if Billie was hearing her as she whispered “Billie, Please...Please make sure he is okay I know if he pushed me away he did you too. Please keep him safe.” For that week that is what she did until Lucifer caught her with the stone. Dominic hit was nothing compared to this man's in that moment.

Lucifer hand wrapped around Siobhan neck and he rammed her face into a wall “It seems you need to be taught on how to be have.” He hissed out as he beat her for almost and hour and every time Siobhan tried to fight back he would use Dominic against her telling her if she even tried he would have him killed. So she accepted the beating and laid in bed the next day as her body healed.

The day after that Lucifer came back to the room and ran his finger along her cheek softly “My dear Siobhan why do you fight me when all I want to do is love you?” He asked her and then trailed his finger along her neck and down her clothed body as he stared at her flesh “It will be hard to stay from you until our wedding night.” The mad man said and then tilted her head back “Behave for another week and I will let you leave this room try and contact your friends and I will murder every last one of them.” She nodded to him, she felt as if she lost her voice.

So for another week she stayed in the room getting lost in the memories of him and her making sure she didn’t forget a single moment with him. Thinking of him made her heart ache. That day when the door opened it  was Lucifer again. She wanted to hid from him but she couldn’t be fearful, she had made this deal to save Dominic and she would see it through the end. After all she never said she had to survive after the wedding. She had already began to plot her own death she would marry him and then find a way to end her life. After all her deal was only to marry him.

“Join me for a walk in the garden?” Lucifer asked as he held his arm out to her. Siobhan crossed the room and her arm looped in his as they began to walk  out of the  room. He lead her through his estate. This mansion was massive and it would take weeks to get the floor plan down, as they walked outside her lungs filled with the scent of flowers and wolfbane? That was how he stayed hidden for so long his garden was an overload for any supernatural with a stronger sense of smell. He was truly and evil genius. “The wedding will take place in another week, My love. But there is something I wish for you to do tonight.” Lucifer stopped them from walking and his fingers slide along her collarbone softly pushing the strap to her shirt off her shoulder, leaning down pressing his dry lips to her collarbone. “I want you to put on the outfit I have in your room and sing for me tonight.” He said darkly

“Of course,” She said softly, and felt his hand across her face and she whimpered out “Yes my lord.” she corrected herself.

“Good girl.” He said and pushed away from her and looked up to the sky “To think in a week, you will be mine.” Siobhan stood next to him and looked up her mind wondered if Dominic was looking at the same moon, though she had no clue how far apart they were all she knew was she missed him. She closed her eyes and thought out ‘Dominic I miss you’ and then she felt her shoulder being pushed roughly leading her back to the house.  She didn’t look back as she made her way into his home once again being lead to the room she noted from the outside there was three floors above ground and most likely one under ground and a building off to the side that the wedding was going to be held.

She looked at the black set of lingerie that laid on the bed and she blushed brightly, she had never even got the chance to show Dominic the set she had gotten to wear for him in an effort to reconnect when he was pulling away, it was still stuffed in one of his drawers somewhere. She shook her head and got into the outfit and pulled the robe over her shoulders and was led to a room with a stage in it. She was placed there and could see the burn from one end of a cigarette and she cleared her throat, when music began she began to sing softly. And when a harsh demand from the other side of the room she couldn’t see told her to dance and undress she didn’t fight, she knew better by now.

When the set of songs were over and Siobhan was standing there naked Lucifer appeared beside her and her eyes locked with his as his finger hand along her shoulder and then up her neck his fingers in her hair yanking her head back roughly as he leaned in to kiss her she spoke before he could “I thought you wanted to wait till our wedding night?” She tried to keep her voice strong “I thought you wanted our night to be special.” Lucifer's eyes searched hers before letting go of her hair and mumbled for her to leave his site before he changed his mind she grabbed the robe and ran back to her room.

A month had passed since she had been with Lucifer locked away in his home and today was the day she was to wed him. She stood in the room as they got her dressed for the wedding, doing her hair and make up she wanted to beg them to help her but she couldn’t make her voice reached. Her stomach flipped over as she wished someone could save her and her mind did it again it went to Dominic to calm her down ‘I wish you were here to save me Wolfy.’ She let out a shaky breath before she stood up and walked with the women who were guarding her this past month to the building that the wedding was being held.

If it wasn’t for the fact she was being forced to marry this man, this would be a rather beautiful wedding. She walked down the aisle and she wondered why he was putting on this show who was it for? Was it for her in some way? Her mind was all over the place as she took the space beside him. She swallowed hard as he took her hand and she closed her eyes fighting the tears that wanted to follow over.

The preacher took their hands and placed them in one another before he began to speak tp the small crowd of followers that stood there.“Dearly beloved: We have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony. Love like this is rare love that brings power to a great and powerful leader.” It was clear the preacher was one of them “Siobhan has offered her pure soul to be given to Lucifer in order to make him the strongest of Diviners. As we gather to join them in a official marriage bring our leader to his rightful place.” The preacher nodded to the small crowd and Siobhan couldn’t look away no matter how much she wished to. “Into this holy union Lucifer and Siobhan now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else forever hold your peace.” Siobhan wanted to scream out and run as tears almost spilled over.

Dominic slid out of the passenger side seat of the car after kissing the woman who was driving it. "I'll pick you up after work?"

"I get out at five. We'll pick my car up and grab dinner that I definitely owe you," he replied with a smirk as he leaned into the window to talk to her. "Try not to miss me too much."

"I'll try my hardest," the woman smiled and shook her head. "Bye, Dom." 

"Bye, beautiful." Dominic stood up and walked towards the garage, feeling her gaze on him before she pulled away. A few of the workers were already there and he knew he was going to have to hear it. He walked through the open doors of the garage and started heading back towards the common room. "Hey fellas."

Jason immediately dug in. "Well, well, well, look how finally decided to show up." He stood from the stool he was sitting in as he worked on an old car that was worth more in parts than it was put together. "And who was that?"

"I met her at the bar last night. The work truck died, as per usual, so she brought me home. Well, her home." Dominic smirked and shrugged his leather jacket off, hanging it on the hook as he opened the next door. Walking over to the countertop where they kept the coffeemaker, he poured himself a cup of the already waiting wake-up call. 

Jason shook his head and plopped down on the couch, putting his feet up on the scratched coffee table. "Do you even remember her name?"

"Denise? Danielle?" he chuckled and took a sip of the coffee. "We were drunk. Fuck off."

His employee laughed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Not like it would be the first time you forgot." Dominic rolled his eyes and leaned against the counter. "What about that other girl? I thought you were pretty serious about her."

Dom's eyebrow raised. "Other girl?"

"Yea, you wouldn't shut up about her. Shit, I can't remember her name. It wasn't common." He put his dirty hands through his hair and leaned back to look up at the ceiling in thought. "She was young. Like, way young. You were worried about that, but you said age was taboo in... well, your world." Jason was a human and had just recently come to find out about the supernaturals around him.

Chuckling, Dom gestured with his arms. "This is your world too, you idiot."

"OH! You said she was a Nephilim." he exclaimed in triumph, whispering the last word as if saying it too loud would bring in the supernatural police.

"Yea, def not me if she was a Neph."

"Yea, dude, it was. Said she was blonde; blue eyes. You showed me the damn picture you all took when you went to the lantern festival during Christmas." Dominic's eyebrows furrowed as a glimpse of a memory came to mind. He remembered the festival. He was at the tattoo shop and the docks, but why couldn't he see who was with him? It's not like he would've went alone. There was a voice, but no face. Everything was in a fog. Was he so wasted that night that he blacked out? "Bro, your nose."

"What?" Dominic put a hand up to his face and pulled it back, seeing a bit of blood coming from his nose. A sudden sharp and blinding pain hit him in the head. He dropped the coffee mug and it shattered on the concrete floor. "Ah, fuck!" Grabbing his head in pain, he leaned against the counter for support. Jason was by his side a second later asking if he was okay, but it was just noise sounding muffled, like he was underwater as his mind tried to piece together what was happening. "I gotta go."

"Go? Dude, what the hell is going on?" Jason started to follow him back out of the room and through the garage.

Dominic shrugged his jacket back on and pulled the keys to one of his bikes off the wall, quickly mounting it. "I have to go home. Cover the shop. I'll fill you in later." He started the bike and raced down the highway.

When he got home, Dom pushed open the door and yanked open the junk drawer in his kitchen. One morning when he'd woken up after a serious night of drinking, he was on the floor and from the looks of the house, had had someone there with him. On the floor, next to a few articles of his clothing by the fire, was a phone that didn't belong to him. He'd always assumed it belonged to the girl he was with that night and she would eventually come looking for it, but she never showed. Pulling the phone out, he turned it on and scrolled through the photos where he saw a couple of himself with a blonde he didn't recognize. 

Dominic moved to the bedroom where he snatched up a picture on the dresser. It was the same girl from the festival. He concentrated as hard as he could. There was no way he was so wasted that he was blacking out all these instances where this girl was with him. Jason said she was important to him, so why couldn't he remember that? The searing pain returned and he fell back against the wall. As he opened his eyes, he could see the blood dripping from his nose.

Fumbling in his pocket, he pulled out his phone and dialed the only magic user he was close to as he headed outside and pulled open the door to one of his trucks. "Billie?"

"I'm home," the Diviner said, sighing. He had a feeling she already knew, like always, why he was calling. "See you soon."

Dominic sat on the couch in Billie Mae's house, leaning forward on his legs in anticipation as the older woman sat across from him. "What's going on? Why the fuck am I having these... episodes when I try to remember who this girl is?"

Billie Mae sighed and looked to him with sadness. "You have to promise me you won't get mad."

Dom immediately stood up and started pacing at these words. "Here we go... What the hell happened?!"

Her eyes watched him as he moved back and forth. She let out a breath and began to speak. "A Dark Diviner came and kidnapped this girl from your house one night about a month and a half ago. She made me promise not to get you involved. She doesn't want to see you get hurt or worse."

"And you let her go?! Why can't I remember anything?"

Billie Mae sat back in the armchair and glanced at the floor. "Because there was a bond the two of you shared and when it was broken, you lost your memories of her."

Dominic put a hand through his hair and stopped pacing to look at her. "Well, can you bring them back?"

"No. It's beyond my magic. I can't."

"What was her name?"

"Dominic..."

"What was her name, Billie Mae?"

"We did this because we were trying to keep you safe!"

He picked up the nearest breakable thing he could and tossed it across the room. The glass shattered into a million pieces against the wall. "WHAT WAS HER NAME?!"

The Diviner squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again. "Siobhan," she answered in a whisper.

His eyes moved back and forth as his brain tried to process this. A memory of him flashed in front of his mind of him lying on the floor and repeating her name over and over again. The pain was starting to rise up again in his mind, but he shook his head went back to the task at hand. "Where are they?"

"I've been doing a locator spell using a piece of her hair." Dominic's eyebrows raised, but then again, the woman always made sure to keep a piece of everyone when she met them without them knowing. "Lucifer is blocking it somehow. He's smart. I can only get so far and then she disappears." Billie Mae stood up and handed him a tissue. "Here. You keep doing that to yourself, it'll be more damaging than a bloody nose."

Another memory flashed in front of his face. "Wait. I... Bloody nose. I hit one. I hit a Diviner in my house. I broke his nose."

Billie Mae scrunched her face in thought, but then her eyes opened wide. "Daniel. I saw him at the diner last week and his nose was broken. Told him it made him less ugly."

Dominic took a hold of Billie Mae. "Let's go. Now."

The woman sighed and put a soft hand on each of his cheeks. "I did this because I didn't want to lose another son. We both care about you."

"I'm not going to leave her to this lunatic if I cared so much about her. Even if I don't remember I do."

Billie Mae smiled and took his hand. "I know." Then they vanished.

It wasn't long before Dominic had dragged Daniel outside of the diner after Billie had lured him out easily enough. He was quick to put a gag around his mouth so all thoughts of using spellwork against them was gone. Dominic pulled his knife out and put it to the man's throat. "Where?" The Diviner tried to hold fast, but Dominic was not in the mood for proper torture. This was going to be brutal from the start. He jammed the knife into the man's foot and then the other one. Daniel let out a muffled scream. "I'm going to take this bandana out of your mouth. If you scream or if any word that comes out of your mouth isn't a location, I'm putting this in each of your hands next and then your tongue so you can never cast again. Now, where?"

Daniel whimpered as the gag came down. "In the mountains. By Initia territory." He described the way up the paths there which was where Lucifer had his mansion. The mountains and herbs he grew there were keeping Billie's locator spell from working as well. That was all Dominic needed to hear. He raised the knife to end his life, but Billie decided on it first.

"Lihednat Dolchitni." 

Daniel began gasping for air and Dominic watched as he slowly started turning blue and then stopped moving. His eyes flickered over to Billie Mae for a second as he put the knife back in its sheath. "I'm calling the boys." She nodded to him and he took her arm as they disappeared once again.

It had only taken a couple of hours to get them all together and into Initia territory. Dominic was grateful for his bond with the boys that worked at the garage. They were like a family and if something was going down anyone needed help with, they were all there to help. Jason did have a lot of explaining to do to the humans that worked there that still didn't know of the supernatural world, but it didn't stop them from immediately coming to Dominic's aid regardless. 

Billie Mae stood at the top of a hill which overlooked the ceremony that was going on. Her higher point above all the Diviners would give her the advantage; especially when they couldn't see her. Two of his coworkers stood on either side of her, making sure that whoever may came up to find her would get their lives ended before reaching them. 

Under the cover of her cloaking spell, the group of them moved down the aisle of the wedding with their guns in hand. Dominic didn't expect them to actually murder everyone there, nor would he ever ask any of them to do something like that, even if he wanted to do it himself. He wasn't about to make them all killers. If any of the Diviners dared to open their mouths to start casting, however, Dom hoped they wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. 

As the preacher continued in the ceremony, Dominic moved behind Lucifer and knew Billie Mae could see them while everyone else couldn't. The Dark Diviner's eyes suddenly cut beside him as if he knew his presence was there, so he didn't hesitate. 

"If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else forever hold your peace."

Dominic wrapped an arm around Lucifer's neck and plunged the knife into the front of his chest. "Sorry, preacher, but I might." Some of the congregation stood up in surprise, but his coworkers were now visible and aiming guns their way. Dominic pulled the knife out and let the man fall to his knees. He then pulled his head back and slit his throat from ear to ear, watching as the blood spilled over his white suit. "Til death do you part."

Siobhan wanted to cry as she looked to Lucifer and swallowed hard, but as Dominic formed behind Lucifer she thought she was seeing things. Everything moved so fast the knife in Lucifer chest she gasped out, everything moved so quickly until the Dark Diviner feel to the ground limp and lifeless. "Dominic." She said breathlessly, her body trembled, "Is this a dream?" She had drowned out the screams that filled the room and she stepped over the body that laid on the ground and took hold of his face. Her eyes began to glow as she touched him "You came for me even though you don't remember me?" She asked and leaned her head to the side causing her blonde hair fall along her shoulder. "You deserve you memories back." She said as she began to push them back into his head starting with the night they met and then felt a knife stab her side.

Siobhan screamed out in pain as she looked down to the knife in her side as Lucifer moved off the ground stained in his own blood and pulled the Nephilim against his body as a shield "What a damn shame I was really hoping to kill your dog after the honeymoon." He hissed in her ear as he dragged her away from the Therian. "I guess we will have to just do it tonight, but first." He too the blade from her side and held it to her neck looking to Dominic "You should have stayed away Doggy. Now her blood is on your hands."

"Why do you keep assuming I am weak Lucifer?" Her eyes burning bright purple as she began to inflect pain on Lucifer and the other Diviners in the room "You have used Dominic life as a reason for me to be so passive, the fact you planned on killing him after marrying" Lucifer hand loosen from holding Siobhan as he began to slip to the ground the other Diviners doing so. "You sent a lunatic after me," She said turning to look at the diviner as he held his hand in pain "You let him rape me, you take the person I love and hex him!" She kicked his chest letting him fall back on his back as she kept the pain going "You make me break my bond with him to save him, you beat me many times using his life to keep me from fighting and now you think that you have the right to kill him?" She hissed out loudly "And you thought you would get away with that why?" She picked up the knife taking it in her hands and stabbed it into Lucifer's shoulder pinning him to the ground "No not this time."

She stood back up looking to the wide eyed Therian once again as he took a step back from her her eyes returned to blue letting go of the Diviners in the room as she looked to him "I will never hurt you Wolfy." She said as she took hold of his face "Just let me give you, your memories back please?" She pleaded and took hold of his face and closed her eyes as she began to release his memories back into him, Once she was done she let her hands fall from his face "I held on to them for you, Our bond may never be repaired but at least you can have your memories." She let her blue gaze meet his Hazel ones as it looked like his brain trying to understand what had just happened, she fought the urge to pull him down to kiss her so she turned around looking to where Lucifer was. "Now to finish this..." She said as she moved back to Lucifer.

"No...Please Siobhan." Lucifer said as he groaned in pain and then locked with his eyes with hers as Siobhan took hold of the knife in his shoulder and pulled it out. "You can't kill me." He said

"After what you have done to me the passed month I can very much kill you"Siobhan scoffed out as he began to back away from her and she closed the gap between them.

"Not if you want your mother back. Sophia, if you want her alive you have to keep me alive." He said as Siobhan pressed the blade to his throat.

Siobhan heart sunk as she kept the blade to his throat, it had been over a year now since she had seen her mother. She never thought her mother would have been anywhere but living her life. She stared at Lucifer and then threw him back on the ground and stood up leaning her head back trying to weighing the options in her head as she looked down to Lucifer being to inflicted enough pain till it caused him to pass out. She took a step back touching her nose as blood began to drip from it and she wavered almost falling over.

As the Nephilim stepped over Lucifer, she touched his face and his eyes looked down into hers. He knew these eyes. He loved these eyes. As the swirling purple began to glow behind them, Dominic felt his mouth part open to speak words he wasn't sure he'd found yet. There were so many questions and mixed emotions going through his head, he didn't know where to start. His face glazed over as she began passing memories back into his head, but a sharp pain suddenly made him squint in agony. When he could focus again, Lucifer was dragging her backwards after stabbing her. 

Dominic started moving forward towards them, but stopped when he yanked the knife out and placed it to her neck. His heart dropped in his chest. What was it going to take to kill this bastard? As her eyes began to glow, he watched as she quickly took over the situation and had Lucifer begging for his life. Memory or no memory, this Nephilim was powerful. Dominic's gaze fell over the wedding guests and he saw them all grabbing at their heads in pain. She was inflicting torment on them all. A few of his coworkers looked over to him in confusion as they watched the congregation screaming. He'd never seen any Nephilim be able to use this kind of power before. 

When she walked back over towards him, Dominic couldn't help but tense up in response to her power. It was instinctual when it came to magic users; especially Nephilim. For all intents and purposes, he also couldn't remember much of their relationship and so his natural reactions were taking over. As her hands came back up to his face, Dom tried to relax and closed his eyes as she pushed more of the past into his head. There was a haze over everything. Nothing was coming in clear and it felt like thousands of pieces to this puzzle were still missing. His eyes opened again as he felt her touch leave and she stalked back over to Lucifer.

He remained steadfast as he watched her play with the idea of killing the Diviner, but she hesitated at the mention of her mother. When Lucifer doubled over in anguish and then fell to the floor unconscious, Dominic let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. As the angel began to stumble from the overuse of her powers, Dominic quickly went to her side and put his strong arms around her. He couldn't help staring down at her in attempts to make everything come back. It was like a knife digging into his brain; poking at the parts that he couldn't recall. "Siobhan..." It was strange saying her name. Like he was trying to convince himself this was her. 

"Dom!" His attention went over to Jason as they all still had their guns trained on the congregation. They needed to get out of there. 

On cue, Billie Mae appeared in the room from under a cloaking spell and smiled brightly. "Well, my oh my. Good to see who's been on the naughty list this year. I'll be taking your names up with the high coven. Votre âme, l'ame boa." The Diviners were suddenly screaming in pain all over again as she cast the spell and then ushered the boys and them all together. Dominic picked up Lucifer and put him over his shoulder before she cloaked them once more as the guests continued their screaming. "Ui gratia jovis gratia sit cura." They quickly made their way off the grounds and down through Initia territory where they parked. As his coworkers piled into their cars, putting the unconscious Lucifer bound and gagged in one of the trunks, they raced away down the mountain. Billie Mae quickly hugged Siobhan with a reassuring smile and ported her back to Dominic's cabin. 

He stood there alone in the middle of the woods, lost in thought. Why wasn't everything coming back to him? His eyes darted back and forth where Billie had vanished. Maybe there was no completely getting his memories back and if that was the case, where did that leave them? The Diviner's sudden appearance again made him jolt in surprise. "Give it time," she said, always being able to read him like a book. He didn't say anything as he took her arm and they disappeared, leaving a cloud of white smoke.   

Siobhan was overly aware that everyone who had been watching her must think she was a monster, she was covered in blood from when Dominic cut open Lucifer's throat and she wanted to spill his blood once again but she couldn't She was thankful even if Dominic couldn't fully remember her he was there catching her in his strong arms and she leaned into him in that moment she felt him say her name and a small frown came to her lips as tears welled in her eyes, it was rare he called her by her name and not one of the many nicknames he gave her. "Thank you Dom." she said as she pushed off of him not sure if she could ever live with what she had done to keep him safe.

When Billie Mae showed up it took all inside of her not to run over and hug the woman. She watched Lucifer pick up the passed out man and once she could move on her own she moved with with the group off of the Diviner home through the mountains and she looked to Billie Mae "Billie its so good to see you" She said before they embraced each other and the swirl of being taken back to Dominic Cabin filled her body and she looked around as Billie left her alone while going to get Dominic, she took in the cabin she never thought she would see again then her eyes noticed a bra stuffed in the couch and she sighed picking it up and tossing it over by the washer.

She was still weak and sore, and covered in blood. She groaned out as she dragged herself towards the shower she need to get cleaned up after everything that happened. She peeled off the dress that need to be burned. She got in under the warm water that came from the shower head as she cleaned off her body she closed her eyes. Everything about being here felt right to her, and yet wrong at the same time. He didn't remember her, it caused tears to spring to her eyes as she let them roll down her cheeks. She had held back the tears on this fear for over a month now and so she let lose while she was in the shower cause she didn't want him to see her cry.

After she calmed down and the water was almost cold she got out and walked into his room with the towel around her body as she pulled open the drawer and saw his protectors necklace laying there along with her pearl one. She picked it up and placed it around her neck again. She ran her finger over the single pearl softly before finding one of the shirts she liked to wear of his. She walked out of the bedroom and looked between Billie Mae and Dominic before she closed the space between her and Billie throwing her arms around the Diviner "I have missed you so much Billie Mae." she said softly and closed her eyes tight. She pulled back from Billie and squeezed her shoulder "I have missed you and I wish to get caught up but you need rest after today and I need to talk with Dominic alone." She said softly "Come back tomorrow?" She asked and when the Diviner nodded and poofed she stood there looking at the spot for a long time.

Siobhan finally pulled her blue gaze from the ground and looked to Dominic and swallowed hard. "We are going to need rum." She stated as she walked to the kitchen finding his stash and returned with a full bottle and opened it taking a swig of it before handing it to him and moved to sit on the couch "I can tell you don't remember me." She said as she looked to him from the corner of her eye "I can't remember the last time you have called me Siobhan." she chuckled softly "Well beside when we are having sex." she swallowed slightly nervous all of a sudden. "You tend to call me Spidey, Parker, Nani, or Wáptasyi what ever the hell that means you still haven't told me." She looked down a little sad before looking back up to him with her baby blue eyes.

"We have been through a lot together, and I was forced to rip that out of you to keep you safe." anger flared in her chest this was partly his fault, she was on her feet again pushing his chest "you stupid wolf why did you have to go get hex to keep me safe?!" She was screaming now as she pushed on his chest again "Why have you let me almost get you killed more times then I can count!" She pushed again "Why do you let me do this to you!" she knocked the bottle of rum from his hand "Why do you always put my life before yours!" She pushed him again "and now because of this all you can't even remember me or what we had." She growled out "you have no clue how infuriating it is loving you sometimes," She pushed again "You tell me all the time how you are a 'Eternal Bachelor' and yet you would literally get yourself killed over me Dominic!" She pulled away from him anger in that moment "Fuck sakes if only you could admit your damn feelings for me." She pinched her nose and then laughed to herself "It doesn't even matter you can't even remember me." She dropped her hand as tears well in her eyes but she blinked them away. "I guess I was forgettable after all." she muttered under her breath.

When they arrived back at the cabin, he could hear the shower on and knew Siobhan had already retreated to get cleaned up. His gaze went to Billie Mae, but he remained quiet. There was a hurricane of emotions coursing through him and it was making him go stir crazy. He retreated into the kitchen and bent down to open the cabinet where he kept the rum, but Billie was quick to use her telekinesis and close the door. Dominic stood up and sighed without turning to face her. "You may want to stay sober for this, Howlett."

Closing his eyes momentarily and sighing, he gazed out of the window over the sink and into the woods, staring at nothing. "For what?" he questioned, even though he very well knew the answer.

Billie Mae moved a few steps closer to him. "Just be patient with her. She's been through a lot and so have you."

"Really? Have I?" He turned around and folded his arms across his chest. "Funny, cause I can't really remember much of it." His tone was sarcastic and he felt his anger rising, regardless of her words. "There's a girl in my shower and I can barely remember who she is! Not that I would usually complain, but things are a little fucked up, Billie!" The shower went off and he sighed again, leaning against the kitchen counter and trying to stay calm.

He turned around and saw Siobhan in one of his band tees walking over to Billie Mae and hugging her. 'She looks right in my shirt.' It was clear the two women had a close relationship and that was somewhat comforting and terrifying at the same time. As the Diviner nodded in agreement at coming back, Dominic instantly became nervous at the idea of them being alone together in his own house. Billie Mae gave him a narrowed and threatening look before leaving.

The silence was deafening. The two of them stood in the same spot for more than a few moments before Siobhan finally spoke about their need of rum and immediately went for the same cabinet he had tried to open a minute ago. When she returned over to him and handed Dominic the bottle, it was one of the most clarifying moments. She knew his habits and he couldn't help but stare at her once again. It was like seeing her for the first time while remembering the memory of that simple action. 

When Siobhan said she could tell he still didn't have his full memory of her back, his gaze fell to the floor. He felt ashamed because of it even though he had no control over the loss of all the times they'd shared and the feelings behind them. As she began listing off the nicknames he gave her, his eyes met hers at the mention of wáptasyi. "It means angel..." he told her quickly and quietly when she finished. "It's... Yakama. The language of my tribe in Washington." He swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat and let his eyes flicker to the ground once again when it became too hard to keep her gaze. It unnerved him how much she shook his foundation. It was so easy for him to send a woman on their way usually, but she was turning his whole being upside down.

"We have been through a lot together and I was forced to rip that out of you to keep you safe. You stupid wolf, why did you have to go get hex to keep me safe?!" she exclaimed, as she was visibly getting upset. He looked down at her and could see the purple swirling in her eyes. 

"Excuse me?!" As she went on and on, he couldn't help but get just as angry. He let his free hand rake through his hair as he was reaching a boiling point. "I didn't realize I had to defend myself for trying to keep you alive! I didn't realize I was being such a horrible person to you for trying to keep you safe and away from crazy mother fuckers like Lucifer!" When she knocked the bottle from his hand and it shattered onto the floor, he scoffed with a sarcastic smirk and took a few steps away from her. There was only so much more pushing on his chest he was going to be able to take. As her exasperated words continued, he instantly was floored at the mention of loving him. 

Love? The concept was making him physically ill. His mouth dropped open slightly and he immediately shut down. It didn't look like she was going to let up though and he looked to the broken bottle of rum that was now smashed all over the floor, longingly. If there was one way Dominic was used to dealing with emotions, it was getting completely drunk, but since she'd taken that from him, the only thing left was anger. "Newsflash; I can't remember what I'm even supposed to be feeling!" He could sense his Lycan side starting to push through as the tingling began in his back. "If it's so hard for you, then why don't you just leave?! If I'm making your life so goddamn miserable in my efforts to keep you safe and alive then just go! There's the door!" He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. Even though they were broken, Dominic had no desire for her to leave. He'd rather be fighting and screaming at the top of his lungs all night into tomorrow than be alone with his muddled thoughts and without her there.

Siobhan knew that this wasn't going to be easy, she didn't even know if he would ever remember but she had hopped that he wanted to remember her. She knew pushing this wolf in this moment could end up very badly but this fight was long over due. Pent up feeling she had been pushing down, anger, the mixed emotions that were no longer mixed for her was never clear in this moment between her pushing him, her yelling, him yelling as he looked to be fighting that lycan side of himself.

She balled her fist in anger her nails beginning to dig into her palms reopening the scars on her palms "I am not asking you to defend yourself from saving me! I am asking you to face your shit Howlett! What do you want me to get of my fucking knees and kiss your feet from saving me yet again?! Want me to tell you how that asshole rammed my face into a wall and how I couldn't fight back because he treated the one thing I value more then my own life! You!" She tighten her jaw. "how he beat me anymore I stepped out of line and almost broke me?!" she scoffed "How I planned on taking my own life after marrying him so the last man who ever touched me would be you?" She spat out "Every single day you know what got me through it! Was you the memories of you! I remember ever single fucking touch, every single word you have said to me." Her voice cracked as she cleared her throat. " So yes thank you for saving me from the mad man, let me bake you a damn cake." She let out a ragged breath.

The tone in the room went from sadness to anger and back in a swirling wind of emotions, she let her hands open and felt the blood run down her palms but the scars healed quickly. She watched him as he finally let out the anger he had held back. "I KNOW YOU CAN'T REMEMBER AND ITS MY FAULT YOU CAN'T" that part hit her over and over again every day his next statement made her stomach sink she felt as if he punched her in the gut. "You Moron." She said as her eyes turned sad. "You are the light in my life. Out of everything we have both been though we could lean on each other." She moved closer she whipped the blood from her hands on the edge of the shirt before she placed her hands on his chest finally pushing him against the wall behind him as it only took one more good shove as they had crossed from the kitchen into the living area. "you are the only thing out of my miserable life that makes me happy."

She didn't look up as she choked on the tears that wanted to come up and her tone changed "from the moment I meet you, you have been saving me. from the first night you found the broken legged Nephilim. To teaching me how to fly, teaching me to let go of the things that were stopping me. After I had knocked you to the ground cause I didn't know how to land you told me I was stronger then I knew and you believed in me." She felt the tear slip from her eye as she tighten her hand into his shirt "You saved me from another man before this one before too a man who took my innocence and after almost losing you then I swear to myself I would never lose you again." She swallowed the lump in her throat. "you replaced that bad memory with one of the best nights of my life."

She pulled her head back looking up into his eyes "I just wish you could remember me because even looking at you now I can see you are fighting the emotions that are lingering there. your brain my not remember me but your heart," she placed her hadn over his chest as she felt his heart beating like crazy "and your body remember me." She stated as her hands moved from his shirt at the moment down to the daisy covered wolf on his arm "you got this for me, you know." She said as she let her finger trace along the flowers in the wolves fur and then she showed him the Daisy moon on her arm "And I got this for you." She said softly wiping her face of the stray tears that fell. "So yes there may be the door but you idiot when you love someone you don't run away from them." She let out a shaky breath as her finger ran up his arms having his body pressed to the wall as she then ran her fingers along his chest. "I love you, I could never give up on you. I will find away to make you remember. I swear to you if it takes my last dying breath I will make you remember me." her body was trembling against him. "You will always be my Beasty even if you can't remember me." She said recalling the nickname she had given him when he made her watch beauty and the breast.  Where she pointed out how he was like the Beast using anger to close off his emotions so she playfully called him that and it stuck among the other nicknames she had given him. (Yes I made this up on the spot so I could call you this in the rp :D)

Dominic let her push him until he was against the wall and felt trapped as she continued to lay it on him. He could see the shift in her body language from anger into hurt and he felt himself losing the rage that had been building when he saw her in pain like this. When she talked about the important memories they shared, he could see glimpses of the events in his mind and even how he'd felt at the time of them happening. It was so frustrating not to be able to see everything. It was like walking around in a dark room with a moving light dangling in front of you that you couldn't reach. 

As her hands slid over his arms, he tensed up and remained silent. Her fingers traced over one of his wolf tattoos and she said it had been for her. Dom had this idea he got it in remembrance of his mother on a drunken night, but seeing her tattoo suddenly made that assumption go out the door. He remembered Siobhan liked daises. When her hands began moving up across his chest again, he held his breath. He could feel her shaking from all the emotion she'd been holding onto and hearing her profess her love for him made him internally wince. His instincts were telling him to hold the Nephilim, but he wasn't sure if he could since there was still the hurt of having his mind wiped of someone who he knew he cared about deeply. It wasn't like he had many of those in his life.

Dominic's eyes went to her hands on his chest and he grabbed her wrists, turning them over and seeing the blood. His gaze fell into her tear filled eyes as they looked like small oceans coming down from a storm. "I told you to stop doing this," he said quietly, putting her smaller hands together and placing one of his own on top of them. The same image of her hands flashed through his mind of the night they'd met in Therian woods. He ran his thumb over a tear that was sliding down her cheek with his free hand and held her gaze as he continued searching it for something he wasn't sure of. As his palm rested on her face, Dominic lowered his own and gently kissed her lips. They tasted like a familiarity that he could never tire of. They tasted like home. There was a comfort in that. 

When he pulled away, he kept his eyes closed and put his forehead against hers for a moment and then leaned against the wall, looking down at Siobhan. "I don't want to fight anymore. I think we've had enough drama to last a while." Dom dropped her hands and folded his arms against his chest. "We'll figure this out. I just.. I need time." 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service