Erythreus hadn't slept properly in months now. Not since everything that had happened with Vladimir. The Ailwards were still without answers, and something darker now stirred around in the city. Ery had been spending most of his time in the woods or the cemetery, given that there was no peace to be had in the manor. He needed time to reflect on what needed to be done to start resolving matters, without the pressure that came with looking everyone in their face'. Today was no exception for the broody Aspect. After shuffling to the bathroom and taking a shower, Ery gathered his personal belongings; staff included. He never left anywhere without his staff, and his booze. 

After slipping his long leather trench coat on, leather fingerless gloves, and his grunge boots, Erythreus slipped out of the manor, and headed towards the woods. He always took the streets so he could observe everything on his way. It also allowed him to slip through the cemetery before making his way into the woods. The cemetery had been a place of solace for Erythreus; he'd been able to do most of his reflecting there. But today, he wanted to scout the woods and see if he ran into anymore trouble. He needed Dom with him, but he figured he'd be fine if he went straight there and straight back. The last time he went into the woods with someone, he was attacked by arrows. At first he assumed it was hunters, something he was all too familiar with considering how much he hunted for his family years ago, for bounty's of meat. It's how they survived back then. 

But, as he got struck by one of those arrows, Erythreus came to realize that they weren't hunters at all. not with with special engravings on the tips of them, and with how they seemed to stop his healing process as an immortal. This was a bigger matter than himself, and he had planned on informing his own guard of it all, but first he wanted to see if he could find anything else. After making a stop in the cemetery to take a drink, Erythreus trailed off to the woods at a slow, and cautious pace. He was pretty alert and aware of everything that moved around him, so he was confident that for now, he was safe. Erythreus clutched his staff as he moved further into the woods though. Something always seemed so eerie about it when you couldn't see anything beyond the fog. 

Shrugging it off, he continued on and placed his stuff down on a large tree stump at the realization that he wasn't out here alone anymore. But, the sounds he was currently hearing, weren't sounds of danger, or that he was being targeted. He was sure he heard a woman talking to herself. Cocking a brow, the Aspect began walking,, following the direction of her voice. He didn't anticipate anything like he saw though, she seemed to be training, and before Erythreus could back away, he'd been knocked to the ground. A loud thud was made underneath the giant Aspect, standing 6"2. 

He couldn't peel his gaze away off of her to lift himself from the ground though. Seeing as though she stood about 5"6, it made the situation a little more amusing when he thought about it. He'd definitely tower over her by far, which made him swoon a little, mentally. He had no idea that she'd be able to feel everything that he did. Ery still hadn't had the chance to meet any of the Initia Masters. He had a feeling this was about to become quite the interesting day. After getting to his feet and brushing himself off, the Aspect stood to face her, quirking a brow with a faint smirk gracing his features. "Guess I should watch where i'm going" he stated, before scanning their surroundings. He had anticipated on being out here alone, and just long enough to see if he could find any traces of the people who had attacked him and one of the fellow guards not long ago. 

He figured he could make this worth his while though. He'd been hoarded up in his room beyond things concerning the Aspects and guards and really hadn't been 'out and about' lately. Now that he was out here with someone else, he had to be even more aware of his surroundings, he didn't wanna be the reason anyone else got hurt. Looking down, Erythreus locked eyes with the blonde, "Training for something big?" he asked, with her intense features, that's exactly the way it seemed. But by some slim chance that he was wrong, then he wouldn't be able to help but wonder what she was doing out here, and why he thought he'd heard her talking to herself. "I wasn't following you.. your voice kind of led me to you though." he then said, not wanting her to think he'd been watching her or something. He did notice how striking her features were, but he wasn't a total creep about women. He'd never went as far as to following one around. 

"I'm Erythreus, by the way" he stated, figuring since she knocked him on his ass, that he should introduce himself. Later he'd use his other skills, because it'd been far to long since he had been accompanied by a gorgeous blonde to have a drink and just let loose. Not like he pegged her for the social type, he didn't know a thing about her, but maybe he'd get to soon enough. 

Views: 530

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If anyone would ever come to her the same way he approached her, Sofi would've usually turned them away. Simply because she didn't think they mean anything serious when they were attempting to pursue her, much less court her. But Ery seemed different, the two of them had hit off instantly. She likes his resilience and that slightly goofy and innocent charm he seemed to withhold, he also didn't seemed to have a problem with her slightly forward attitude and nonchalant behavior either. It was the reason why Sofi may look forward to getting to know more of him. "There you go again with your no sense of filter, you interesting bear" she shook her head and chuckled, interesting was one way to phrase it when it comes down to describing the tall male here. He basically towers above everyone else in the premise, much less her. "Don't go too far though, you may get yourself caught up in a net" she teased. 

"I think bear is good for you, I mean it's not the most original nickname I could come up with, sure. But it's true, you remind me of a big bear, with a fluffy teddy bear heart" That seems to be like it if she was going to compare the psychoanalysis she's made on him since the beginning. She's a psychologist, it's a given that she'd do a bit of this research and there. "You sure do know how to charm women, don't you" she clicked her tongue playfully and narrowed her blue hues, he certainly was quite the company to keep. But at least he keeps her on her feet. "Don't think too much on it" she pointed out once she noticed the look on his face, it was as if he was having a session of thinking with himself, her features slowly morphed itself into a softer look, "Just be yourself, I don't think either sides like knowing they're not being truthful to themselves." She knows she wouldn't. Sofi was harsh on herself, at times. Habitual rights on her former tribe, mostly.

"How about we get you back into that business? Hm? We'll put a bow into your hands or maybe even a sword, I could use a partner. Or two." The only other person she trained with outside of the Initia faction was with her former flame, Eirik. Sofi enjoyed the exhilarating sense it gives her and it was always better to be cautious and alert. She has a bigger responsibility now, after all. "Pssh, you should know what it means, bear" she rolled her eyes playfully when he nudged for her to tell more on what she meant by courting, "It means to advance or to pursue, no? 21st century changed the term into dating" she grinned sheepishly, see, she was having a strange sense of fun spending her time with him. Nobody else would entertain her this way if not Rowan, even then the Scot was more likely to electrocute her ass when she snaps. "I'm going to pretend that I'm not offended when you refer to me as 'fun-sized', what does that even mean, pssh" she had placed a hand over her chest, feigning offense to his words earlier. 

"Nobody uses a map these days anymore, old man. Only map you can find yourself using these days is called Google Maps." They were both tipsy, Sofi was sure how far she was on the scale of being drunk, but thankfully she was still sober enough to know what she's doing or saying. Okay, maybe not so much on the saying part but she's conscious still. That's something. The last time she got so badly drunk, she almost hitched off on a marriage. The kiss was shocking but honestly, Sofi didn't see the need for Ery to apologize as if he's committed the biggest sinful act ever, "Hey… don't worry about it. You just took me by surprise, that's all. It wasn't as if you forced yourself on me" she reassured, from where she's viewing things, it was both consensual, it was the reason why she eased into the kiss. But of course, it was just that. A spur in the moment kind of thing that kicked in. But the question from earlier still remained, who was he? 

"It wouldn't have changed what I think about you, at least I hope so… it's just pure curiosity" And Sofi is extremely cautious to know who she's mingling herself with. The moment his name came out, Sofi felt as if the air turned colder and her world was slowly broken apart, "Erythreus… Ailward? You're… an Ailward, no- you're the current leader of the Ailward faction?" The shock was evident on her face, how could she have been so oblivious? "I'm Sofi, Sofi Zahara." Since she was the latest addition to the city, most of the ambassadors knew of her induction into the same council. But some knew that she wasn't particularly fond of the idea of being governed by the Ailwards, she believed that she should learn to trust them first before anything. And they haven't given her any reason to warrant that. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service