Decided to redo this so everyone can introduce their roles with a slightly more useful template!

Template:

Hi, my name is (Character Name), I get told I look a lot like (Face Claim Name) but I really don't see it. I am played by (Player Name). I am part of the (Faction Name) Faction and I am a very (personality trait) person. I am/am not looking for new threads and you can contact me via (Contact Preferences) if you would like to plot or start a thread. 

Feel free to add your own little quirks to the template too!

Views: 2222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, my name is Dominic Howlett and I get told I look a lot like Jason Momoa, but I really don't see it. I am played by... Dominic *gasps* I am part of the Ailward Guard Faction and I am a very keep-to-myself kinda person, unless I have a few drinks in me or of course if I'm called on by the Ailwards. I'm currently not looking for new threads, but you can always hit me up to plot for something in the future. I also have a thread tracker to keep up and let people know if I'm available for SLs. Feel free to contact me in PC or a comment anytime.

Hello, my name is Wyatt Brookes and I get told I look a lot like Jensen Ackles, but I really don't see it. I am played by Dominic. I am part of the Instar Diviner Faction and I am a very creative and knowledge hungry person, who is always looking for new magic to bring to the coven in my world travels. It tends to land me in trouble a lot, especially cause I can be a little too cocky. I'm currently not looking for new threads, but you can always hit me up to plot for something in the future. I also have a thread tracker to keep up and let people know if I'm available for SLs. Feel free to contact me in PC or a comment anytime.

Hi, my name is Zandra Smoke, I get told I look a lot like Jessica Parker Kennedy but I really don't see it. I am played by Zandra. I am part of the Aliward Guard Faction and I am a very understanding person. I am not looking for new threads and you can contact me via Inbox, Comments or PC if you would like to plot or start a thread. Am a friendly person so don't be scared to talk with me. I look forward to talking with everyone!

Why hello, my name is Orion Valkyrie, I get told I look a lot like Ian Bohen and there are worse people to be compared to by far but I really don't see it. I am played by Jewel. I am part of the Therianthrope Faction and I am a very understanding person. I am currently open for new threads and plots and you can contact me via PC or inbox if you would like to plot or start a thread! 

Hello, my name is Svetlana Vasilyev, I get told I look a lot like Ruby Rose but I really don' see it. I am played by Brandi. I am part of the Nephilim faction and I am a very headstrong, stubborn, damaged not so sane  person. I am looking for new threads, and you can contact me via inbox or pc if I am on chat, you can also always feel free to just drop a comment on my page for fun, comments often cheer me up :P. If you're looking to plot / start a thread, please hit me up!

And i'm always okay with chatting anytime too, I love doing character development chats :)

Hey, hey, hey! My name is Davis Costa, I get told I look a lot like Matt Czuchry but I really don't see it, okay maybe a little. I am played by Jewel. I am part of the Initia all day Faction! I am a very realistic and sarcastic person. I am looking for new threads and you can contact me via PC or inbox(inbox is probably better) if you would like to plot or start a thread! I don't shock or drive spikes through people unless they ask, so don't be afraid to hit me up! 

Hello! My name is Hana Sae, I get told I look a lot like Bae Joohuyn (Irene) but I don't really see it. I am played by Brando, and i'm part of the Human faction! I am a very sophisticated, and brash person. Those on my good side, see more than brash and sophisticated though, because I can be the most loyal, best friend a person could have.  I am looking for new threads, and you can contact me via PC or inbox  if you would like to plot or start a thread! Don't be shy, I don't bite... to hard :P Hit me up anytime! 

Hello, hello, I'm Graydon Lee, I get told I look a lot like Lewis Tan but I really don't see it. He'd got some great martial arts skills but I think I'm taller and better. I am played by Jewel. I am part of the Niveis(Ice Phoenix) Faction and I am a very serious and strong-willed person. I am looking for new threads and you can contact me via PC or inbox if you would like to plot or start a thread. 

Hey people! My name is Wilhelmina Constantine, you can call me Willa! I get told I look a lot like Marie Avgeropoulos, looks her but I really don't see it. I am played by Jewel. I am part of the Nephilim Faction and I am a very intense person. I am 100% looking for new threads, all the threads, and you can contact me via PC or inbox if you would like to plot or start a thread!

#SiblingsGoals #MyBrotherIsTheBest

Hello hello! My name is Helena Birkin, I get told I look a lot like Gabrielle Aplin but I really don't see it (I haven't even looked in a mirror as of late)

I am played by Amy. I am part of the Therianthrope Faction in the Lycanthrope subspecies and I can be a rather overprotective person.

I am always looking for new threads! If you would like to contact me, you can do so by having a wee conversation with me in PC or by plopping a comment on my page!

Looking forward to plotting with you all!

Hi there stranger, my name is Olivia Ramsay, I get told I look a lot like Phoebe Tonkin but I really don't see it *shaking my head*. I am played by Sophie. I am part of the Ailward Guard Faction (valkyr too by the way) and I am a very bubbly person with a dash of sarcasm. I am looking for new threads and you can contact me via comments, inbox, or if you see me in chat feel free to say hi if you would like to plot or start a thread. Hope to see you around :)

Hi, my name is Kailani Mavros, I get told I look a lot like Hailey Bieber but I really don't see it. I am played by Kirsten. I am part of the Therianthrope Faction and I am a very bubbly person. I am  looking for new threads and you can contact me via Comments or Inbox if you would like to plot or start a thread. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service