✓ Graydon Lee's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"Returning to the room it was an interesting scene and he was more than aware of the…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied Oct 18 to Trouble, Trouble and a Robbery Double (Gray and Lexi Only)

6 Oct 18
Reply by ✓ Graydon Lee

Human

"When she had finally decided to speak after his questions he wasn’t too surprised at…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied Aug 23 to A Taste Of Fear (Graydon and Hana)

6 Aug 28
Reply by ✓ Hana Sae

Niveis

"Anytime anyone was overly helpful he always assumed that there was a reason for it.…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied Aug 23 to Trouble, Trouble and a Robbery Double (Gray and Lexi Only)

6 Oct 18
Reply by ✓ Graydon Lee

Niveis

"Through talking with the Zonderkop couple it seemed like the wife was far more inter…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied Aug 6 to Trouble, Trouble and a Robbery Double (Gray and Lexi Only)

6 Oct 18
Reply by ✓ Graydon Lee

Human

"Graydon was more than aware of how intimidating of an imagine he painted. He was ove…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied Jul 29 to A Taste Of Fear (Graydon and Hana)

6 Aug 28
Reply by ✓ Hana Sae

Human

"Hello, hello, I'm Graydon Lee, I get told I look a lot like Lewis Tan but I really d…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied Jul 29 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

65 Nov 13
Reply by ✓ Taealha Kim

Human

"Cases were piling up at the station and he had been given orders to check into a hom…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied Jul 23 to A Taste Of Fear (Graydon and Hana)

6 Aug 28
Reply by ✓ Hana Sae

Niveis

"Evermore was the city which gave Graydon hope and it had been where he started his n…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied Jun 24 to Welcome to the Tribe (Graydon and Anivia)

4 Aug 13
Reply by ✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~

Niveis

"Graydon had taken up residence in Evermore years before the Niveis relocated, it had…"

✓ Graydon Lee replied May 7 to Welcome to the Tribe (Graydon and Anivia)

4 Aug 13
Reply by ✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service