She was moping. She knew she was moping and yet she couldn’t stop herself from doing so. The wayfinder had stayed curled up in a ball by the window for most of the day, only leaving when she needed food and then returning to the same spot. It seemed ironic that the weather was raining, the drops decorating the window just adding to the depressive mood she found herself stuck in. She kept telling herself this was for the best but her heart was angry with her right now and it was making sure she felt every single bit of the pain.

The worst part was that she couldn’t even confide in anyone around and so she even though she lived in a castle full of people, she felt more alone than she could put into words. Ophelia sighed softly as she pressed her hand against the glass pain, her breath fogging up the pane as it was still cold outside. At this point in time, she actually didn’t know how to make the world spin again, she had brought this on herself, she knew exactly how it was going to end and yet she had thrown herself into it anyway. Reckless. She was reckless as hell.

And then there was the politics going on in Evermore to worry about, with the newfound alliance renewal with the valkyr and celestials starting to come under attack in Evermore, she was under more and more pressure politically. Heavy is head that wears the crown she supposed. Phe had been doing her best to shield her people from the dangers out there but there was only so long she could do that before it caught up to them all. Something was very wrong and her people would be the first ones to suffer the consequences if she didn’t figure it out soon enough.

Her depressive thought train was interrupted when she heard a light tap at the door and then it pushed open. Ophelia reached up quickly to dab at her eyes as if that could hide the tears she had been shedding before she turned to face the person who entered. She had a look of relief on her face as she recognized the other dark-haired celestial though, one of the only who had lived more years on earth than she had “Hey” she spoke softly doing her best not to show the weakness in her voice, that was the thing about Phe, she always put others before herself and if that meant pretending she was okay when she wouldn’t then that is what she would do.

Views: 802

Replies to This Discussion

Ophelia had always been, someone that Artemis could be herself around. No judgements on either end. And as old as they both were; the girls still amused each other to no ends-especially if they got a little bit silly. But considering, how hard things had been the last couple of years. A moment like this was long over-due. “I was hoping, it wasn’t just me that was curious.” she beamed with a happy, slightly dopy drunken smile. But, she was happy. It wasn’t just this evening, but in general that Artemitra had always held curiosity about other supernatural beings out there. Finding each one, unique and quite fascinating. Maybe, it’s what had gotten the brunette into trouble-so many times in the past. Not just her impulsive nature. Despite Ophelia’s laughter, at her most likely tragically appalling singing; it was good to hear Ophelia laugh. At least, she could bring a smile to her  friends face. “Awwwwwe, I think you have a lovely voice.” The Celestial countered. She didn’t hear Ophelia sing often, but the few times she had; she quiet liked her voice. And she wasn’t just saying it to be nice. She meant it. Smiling as Ophelia began to hum a tune. “There you go.” Artemis cheered all giddy, clapping her hands. With a giggle, she nudged her back.

As the Wayfinder suggested, they go swimming one day. Her eyes lit up. “I love the sound of that.” she said with a beaming smile. Hopefully, they wouldn’t get lost up in the mountain territory. But, at least they’d be out in nature again, exploring and having some fun-outside of the castle, rather than in. Artemis was admiring her nails for a few more moments, swaying to the music. Humming along. “You know, I don’t think I got any red clothes.” She muttered. It wasn’t a colour, that she thought about wearing much; not until Ophelia suggested that it seemed to match her well.

When Phe, offered to make the next round. Artemis had a mouth full of popcorn. She nodded, tapping her tumbler as a way to say, she wanted some more too. Even though she was bit tipsy, it wasn’t stopping her. “The same, as what you’re having.” she mumbled, between mouthfuls of popcorn.

Indeed, Artemis wasn’t one to go back either. She and Ophelia had been hurt by them once; and that was enough. They didn’t need to relive it. Artemitra didn’t blame Ophelia for what had happened; none of them foresee what what would have happened. The Ailwards, had kept their true colours hidden away, quiet well until that moment. Artemis nodded at her words. “Fool me twice….” she tried to think of, how it ended. But with a few drinks in her system; the ending of that saying wasn’t coming to her. “No fooling anyone twice…” They were all to smart, to let that happen again.

Even if one day, Artemis would find it in her heart to at least forgive Ery. She wasn’t sure, just how much, she would forgive the others. Or how much it would take for her. But, if one of them would want her trust back-that wouldn’t be easily given. If maybe ever. As they had used it against them all once. “I don’t think, anyone will ever forget...we lost 100 years because of them.” Artemis frowned, at the thought. Maybe forgiveness from some, wouldn’t be possible-especially for the younger one’s. As captivity was alL they had known for so long.

Ophelia’s words, made the brunette smile softly. Maybe her heart knew, better than she thought. After all, Phoenix did ask her to the Spring Fling-in a kind of odd way. But she wasn’t sure, if she should mention it to Ophelia; as she didn’t want to upset her; as she didn’t have a date herself for the event. Giggling, at her threat. “I am sure you would Phe...I appreciate you looking out for me. I always have done.” she said with a smile. Just like the Brunette had always looked out for the Wayfinder in return. Artemis had wanted to beat Venetus around the bush; for hurting Ophelia the way he had. But having been captured; she couldn’t her hands on him. Although, it probably would have been suicidal thought; going up against someone as ancient and skilled as him. But, her protective nature over Ophelia, had kicked in back then. Artemis still despised Ven, to this day. And nothing, short of an apology from him, would fix that.

Artemitra wondered whom, Ophelia’s mystery man was. But she didn’t want to pry-Ophelia didn’t say a name. Mainly because she assumed, it was too painful to say his name. But if it was someone Ophelia didn’t want the others to know about. Artemitra would keep it a secret. That’s if Ophelia shared such information. Seeing Ophelia’s mood dropping. Artemis squeezed her; hating to see her getting upset again.

“I am sure, one day someone will love you, as you deserve to be loved. Despite all the mess.” Artemis was hopeful; that Ophelia would find her happiness. It was alright to be selfish. It was a shame, it didn’t work out like that for her. “I definitely thing, being a mermaid would suit you.” Artemis said, trying to cheer her up again. “You’d make a very very pretty mermaid too. But tonight, we’re going to stop talking about heartache.” Artemis said looking at her-they had enough of that conversation. “We’re gonna drink, eat ice-cream, dance...because this music is giving me the groovy itch. And you’re gonna dance with me.” The music had her swaying again; unable to keep still. Artemis wasn’t one to take no for an answer, when it came to dancing, she was going to get Ophelia involved, one way or another ”...maybe try on those funny masks and see if we manage to scare someone around the Castle.” Artemis said with a giggle. “And tomorrow, I’ll give you a baking session, before we try and tackle some of that storage stuff.” That’s if, tomorrow they’d be able to function after the alcohol. If not; it’d be saved for another time. "Now, come on! I wanna see your moves, girl!" Artemis smiled. Pulling Ophelia up with her again.

Ophelia laughed when the other celestial said she thought she had a good voice, Ophelia did not have a good voice, never been talented in singing if she was honest, she could just about carry a tune on a good day but while drinking there was quite the likelihood she would sound like a strangled cat “I’m starting to worry about the soundness of your hearing” Phe commented as she reached up to poke the brunette’s ear and then fell into laughter. It was was really nice just to talk about dumb things and be silly though, the Wayfinder always acted very serious and had to be the responsible and sensible one so it wasn’t like her to act like this. She chuckled as she briefly rested her head against the other woman’s shoulder “What’s your karaoke song?” she asked curiously, Ophelia actually managed to keep up with modern music, one of the only things she did enjoy doing really, the radio mostly.

“Well it sounds like you need to get some, or steal mine, I have a few red dresses” the raven-haired female cast her eye over the other woman and nodded a little, they were probably about the same size, maybe Artemis was a little taller than her but most of Ophelia’s dresses were floor length anyway “And we already established I have more clothes than I can actually wear” she commented remembering the prospect of donating some of her clothes, that still kinda made her sad, even if some of them were only sitting and collecting dust now.

“Alright” she stated as she took the other cup from her and then started pouring out the second drink, probably not the best idea they ever had but then the alcohol wasn’t exactly giving her the best influence on her decisions right now anyway. She raised the tumbler as she headed out of the door and into the kitchen to full both the plastic containers with coke and then she brought it back to the room, her walking was swaying a little and she did spill a little of her drink over her arm and then pout at it before she returned to her seat opposite the other celestial and held it out to her “It’s strong” she warned her with a giggle before taking a sip of her own.

Ophelia laughed when the other woman couldn’t remember the rest of the saying but she liked the way she ended it with a pretty true statement, Ophelia made mistakes but she wasn’t the kind of person to make the same mistake twice, she was resilient and you didn’t become that way without making and learning from mishaps. This had been a pretty big one though “Never” she agreed with a shake of her head, she liked to think they made intelligent choices but really she still had no better idea of what she was supposed to do now than she did back then, she was just less trusting of anyone who wasn’t one of her people now.

Ophelia didn’t lose 100 years in the literal sense, she hadn’t been sitting locked up in a cage alongside them, but the effect it had on her life and her mentality, she may as well have been. The Wayfinder stopped thinking about herself for all of those years, all she could think about was saving her people, getting them home and giving them the freedom they deserved. She left people behind and was always on the run for the longest time, it had been very lonely for her but in the end, she had done what she set out to do and brought them home. Now she just had to fight to keep them there “We shouldn’t forget either, remembering gives us something to fight for” she nodded softly, she wanted them to be able to stay here, together and be assured they could live their lives peacefully.

Ophelia laughed, she was very protective over all of the celestials, she hated the idea of any of them getting hurt when Hanseol had told her about being attacked the other week she had almost flipped a table because of how angry it made her. It just wasn’t fair that they were the only species in existence that was forced to run from the moment they existed simply because of what they were “Always do, always will” she affirmed with a nod of his head “It would be a mistake to underestimate me, I learned to make arrows out of celestial energy the other day and now I will never run out” the raven-haired female gave a bright and proud smile, she was always inventing new things to do with celestial energy and shocking herself with what she managed to achieve doing so “And a valkyr too huh?” she asked with raised brows knowing she went public with what a Volakiri bond was recently to all her people.

Ophelia looked up at the dark haired female and nodded a little, she wished she could respond something like she hoped so or feel like she could move past this at all but she just wasn’t there right now, Mikael loved her, he loved her more than his duty and more than he should have and that was the problem. He was in danger because of her, because of what they were and that’s why she had to let him go. Thankfully, Artemis was very good at distracting her before she became a mopey drunk, she downed another mouthful of her drink “I would make a good mermaid, I definitely have the hair for it don’t you think?” Ophelia always kept her hair long, falling down her back in long waves and it was almost always in some kind of braid, she thought of the way it would look when swimming underwater and smile “You have the hair too” she commented as she reached out to run her hand along a strand of A’s hair “You haven’t worn a braid in so long” she commented with a slight pout, okay the drink was starting to go to her head.

The brunette’s suggestions of what they were gonna do made her smile, she really appreciated the change in topic and just feeling like things weren’t completely falling apart for a little while, she allowed the other woman to pull her up from the floor, she wasn’t wrong when she said the music was good, Ophelia didn’t know the song but she had been tapping her foot to it since it started. She groaned a little but she did start moving to the music, feeling the beat and before long her movements picked up traction and she felt more confident, she laughed a little because it felt a little awkward but before long she grabbed the other woman’s hand and spun her around to the music and then giggled softly “You are an excellent dancer, very good rhythm” she complimented as she twirled around a little.

Artemis playfully gasped. “My hearing, is perfectly fine….rude…” she pouted at her closest friend, but giggled along with her. As the Wayfinder asked about her Karaoke song. The Brunette was in deep thought, for a few moments. Artemis indeed had a few Karaoke songs; it just depended on the mood. The Celestial attempted to sing one of her Karaoke songs. “My mama told me when I was young, we are all born Superstars. She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, in her glass of boudoir. There’s nothin’ wrong with loving who you are, she said. Cause he made you perfect, babe….” Artemis done her best to keep in-tune with her singing; but the alcohol, didn’t help so much. But, it didn’t sound as bad as her own made-up song earlier on. Having kept in tune with a lot of modern music, Artemis thought it was an awesome song; that spoke a lot and taught people to love themselves, for whom they were. As no matter what-imperfections, species. Everyone was perfect, in their own way. At least, the Celestial thought so. “We need to get you one, if you haven’t got one.” Because, let’s face it. Everyone need their own Jam.

She smiled, as Ophelia mentioned stealing one of hers. “Mhh, not if they’re your favourites. But I’ll definitely, need your help picking out some good one’s.” Ophelia, always had quite good taste in dresses. So, Artemitra would appreciate her help in that department. But it was true, she had too many clothes-compared to anyone else. So maybe, if she was done with a dress or two; Artemis wouldn’t mind having some of Ophelia’s clothes.

As she waited for Ophelia to return with their drinks; The Celestial wondered if it was the drinks; or the popcorn itself that was giving her the munchies. But it was so good. At least, it’d absorb some of the alcohol from her system. Smiling, as Ophelia returned. “Thank you, your gracious you.” Artemis was beaming, with a bright smile. Taking her tumblr, giggling before she took a sip. Indeed it was bit stronger than the last one she made. Her eyes going slightly wider. “Holy, that’s got a kick!” But, maybe it was needed after the conversation they just had.

Truth to be told; the Celestial didn’t forget things easily. Wether, it was something good or bad. The memory stuck with her, for a lifetime. And the entire Ailward  situation was one of them; and also serving as a reminder that they weren’t to be trusted. Not fully, at least. Even if some of them had been against it-it didn’t excuse them from being a part of the capture and not doing more, to stop Ven from putting that order through.

Listening to Ophelia, reaffirm how protective she was over the Celestial’s. It was a true statement, considering she had spent 100 years searching for a way to save them all. That was dedication and love, for all of them. “You made arrows out of Celestial energy?” The Wayfinder never seized to stop amazing her. “Impressive...you need to teach me that trick.” Artemis said with a smile. But it sounded, like a lot of people would be after Phoenix, if he done something wrong; as quiet a few of her friends were protective over her. Not just Ophelia. Artemis nodded, smiling. “Yeah,he is...Maybe, it’s just luck that he’s a Valkyr.” Artemitra knew about the bond between their two species; but prior to meeting Phoenix-she hadn’t found someone whom would fit that category. As far as she knew, Otto, Hanseol were few of the one’s that found their bond. But for her; Phoenix had been the right choice. After all-he had done quite a bit to protect her already; despite not being bonded until recently. “Did, I mention how cute he is?” If she had a decent photo of him, she’d show Ophelia. But the man, was not the most photogenic. It was hard to snap a photo of him, with her camera. Mainly because of his grumbling and fast reflexes to take it away from her.

With the drink in her hand; Artemis took another sip. This time taking bit smaller sips-mainly because Ophelia made it so much stronger. She didn’t it go to her head, too quickly. Or even more quickly, than the other drinks had done so. It was a relief, when she had distracted the Wayfinder was quickly, as she had managed to do so. The Celestial nodded, with a warm smile. “Mhh,very beautiful hair.” She agreed. Hearing Ophelia compliment her hair, she smiled glancing towards her quiet long hair also. Artemis always preferred a longer hair style-rather than short. At least, with longer hair; she could use different hair styles. “I knew, we’d make good mermaids for a reason.” she said with a giggle.

Setting her drink down on the table. The two females; began to enjoy themselves to the music. Artemis was just mainly one to go with the flow; feeling the music. Even though, she hadn’t danced in a short while; The Celestial was grooving out to the music. Artemis smiled, hearing Ophelia’s giggles. “There you go, just go with it, Phe!” Artemis encouraged, whilst swaying to the beat. Laughing when she got twirled around. “You’re pretty good yourself!” Now, it was her turn to twirl Ophelia around. The two girls giggling, as they danced along to the music. Her hips, wiggling in tune to the music. Unable to stop her feet, or the movements; that the music brought out of her. Luckily, with it being dance music. It helped keep up the good dancing vibes.

Ophelia laughed as Artemis pouted a little at her comment “I think I’m being ruder about myself than you” she teased with a shrug, she couldn’t be talented in everything, after all, she was a pretty good dancer, she was a terrible singer, balance. The other song that A chose to sing, the Wayfinder didn’t recognize but as she listened she decided she really liked the lyrics and the message behind the song and with a proper tune and song in her mind the brunette’s singing was actually very good, so much so that Ophelia swayed a little as she listened to it, a bright smile on her face as she did so. “I haven’t really got one, I’ve actually never had the chance to go to karaoke but I always wanted to” she laughed, there were so many things she hadn’t had the chance to do yet and she kept telling herself she would but it never seemed to actually happen.

“I mean they’re all my favorites in a way” she teased with a laugh, after all, most of them she had helped design and dye herself so in a way they were all like works of art for her but she didn’t mind sparing a few to her friend, if they would see use them again then that was a total win in her books because most of her dresses remained in the closet never to be worn again if she was honest “Though you might want to shop for something a little more modern, you know something that flaunts a little” the Wayfinder drew a square around in the air around her breast area and laughed, nowadays it was much more acceptable to wear low cut dresses which showed off skin, it was a little foreign to her but not unwelcome.

As she handed the drink back to Artemis she kept a watchful eye on her in case she decided she wanted to down the whole thing, not a good idea, the damn glass was almost half filled with rum. Her own drink, however, she was getting through pretty quickly because she didn’t want to be left behind by the other celestial who had a lower tolerance than her. “Sometimes you need a drink that will kick you right back” she teased with an amused raise of her dark brows before setting her tumbler back down.

As they were talking about celestial energy the Wayfinder nodded a little “I always wanted to try considering how much I like archery but I never managed to quite get the shape until now” she nodded a little, Ophelia was always trying to develop and discover more when it came to their abilities, more ways to protect themselves and use their energy in clever ways which she could pass on to all of them “Come to one of my sessions and I’ll be happy to teach you” she admitted with a smile, she’d been running training sessions for the younger celestials for a few weeks now and she had been trying to convince some of elder celestials to come and show off some of their skills too. When she spoke about this guy she had met, she saw the way the other celestial lit up with happiness, which made the Wayfinder happy for her, truly they all deserved a bit of that feeling in their lives after everything they had endured “Cute is always a plus but I am going to need more details if you don’t have a photo” she closed her eyes as though she was ready to picture the description of him in her mind.

Ophelia had always kept her hair long over the years, she liked the style but sometimes she wondered if maybe she should cut it shorter and keep it more manageable but she still kinda like the routine of getting up and styling it different ways, she still had most of her headpieces from when she wore them every day and she knew pretty much every way there was to braid her own hair. She liked to think it made her look nice, though admittedly she did often feel out of place in modern society “But more importantly it’s for throwing around when you’re dancing” she mused with a laugh and spun a little to show her hair as it spiraled out around her.

She quite enjoyed dancing, it was a good way to let off steam and really just forget a little bit, the music was upbeat and kept her moving, twirling around the other female as they danced and then spinning her friend around, she really appreciated this, especially with how subtle the other celestial was with her reactions even when she was drunk. When the next song started she realized it was one she recognized from playing on the radio and started singing along, albeit a bit too loudly but she didn’t really care. It wouldn’t be the first time that someone had made a lot of noise in the castle after all. “Yearrrrrrs of practice” she stated with a laugh, she had been trained in dance for as long as she could even remember, it was something she’d always enjoyed.

When the song was done she collapsed onto the bed and wrapped her arms around her shoulders as she snuggled against the covers “I can’t remember the last time I did things just because it was fun” she commented with a laugh “That makes me boring doesn’t it” she frowned and shook her head a little.

At that moment, in time. Artemitra wasn’t sure whom Ophelia was insulting more; Mitra’s hearing...or her own singing voice. It didn’t stop the Brunette from thinking; that her friend had a nice singing voice. But she decided to drop the subject. Especially since the drinks were making them both bit pouty on occasion. After her little rendition was over; she smiled seeing that Ophelia had been slightly swaying to the tune. “You haven’t been to Karaoke yet?” Her chocolate brown eyes widening. Gosh, Ophelia had been missing out on quite a bit. “We need to change that; one day...we’ll gather a few of us and head down town for a Karaoke night.” Artemis smiled. Knowing a few of the other Celestial’s also needed some fun.

It didn’t surprise her, that all of Ophelia’s dresses were her favorite. Artemis giggled shaking her head, as she took another sip of her strong drink. “How much Rum did you put in this?” she gestured to her Tumbler. Laughing when Ophelia started gesturing to her chest area; in regards to buying more modern dresses. Her eyes widening, before she blushed. “Oh my God, Phe….do you want half the guys in town to stare or something?” Artemis shook her head. Glancing down towards her own chest; Artemis wasn’t flat-chested. She had quite a nice chest if anything. One that deserved to be flaunted in a red-dress. But, the idea was new to her. Since she hadn’t exactly worn a lot of revealing clothes. Just mainly in the summer; which consisted of shorts or skirts to show off her slender legs. But showing off the cleavage area? That was new. Half-figuring it was the strong drinks, that made Ophelia utter such a comment.

Artemis was taking her time with the very strong drink at hand; but Ophelia was trying to catch up. Hopefully, it wouldn’t end up in choking on it, with how much the girls were giggling. “It’s certainly kicking me...somewhere.” Artemis admitted, giggling. But she didn’t mind. It had been a while, since she enjoyed a few good drinks. No matter, the consequences that would follow the next morning.

It had been quite some time; since Artemitra had used her Celestial energy. How long? She couldn’t exactly recall anymore. Since their escape, from the Isle of Skye. She had been scared to go back to using her abilities. Just like a lot of them. Maybe, getting back to the old routes; of discovering what she was capable off once again, what she could do with her abilities was a good idea. “Mhh, count me in...I think, I could use a session or two.” Artemis said with a nod; and a soft smile. With how skilled Ophelia was; she he’d pick up on a few new things that she hadn’t known before.

At the mention of having a photo of Phoenix, Artemis giggled. “Do you have any idea, how hard it is to take a photo of him? I mean, the other day he practically tackled me...to get the camera from my grip.” The Celestial admitted-with a slight blush. Of course, she didn’t get hurt. As they ended up colliding with the couch. But, he was always bit of a grump; when her camera was out and about. “He’s not the most...willing when it comes to photos. Which is a shame...but I don’t think Photos would do him much justice either.” The little photos she had off him, weren’t really that good either;as one of them looked quite moody. So, for the first few moments, she settled for a description. “He’s very tall, I think he’s like 6’1”. Quiet nicely toned, and defined with muscles. He’s got really deep brown eyes, Dark brown hair, with a black shade.” Artemis had always liked the mixture of the dark brown and black hair colour. The Celestial than remembered something. “Ooh, I think...I may have a photo on my phone actually..he might not be looking so...happy, But at least it’s something.” Pulling the piece of technology from her pocket. Artemis scrolled through the photos on her phone. Before she ended up giggling. Her eyes widening, at the photo she saw saved in her album “Oh boy...wooops!...I forgot I even took this one.” She showed Ophelia the photo, which was off the Valkyr in question. But he looked like he was asleep. She then flicked onto the other photo, which showed off his handsome features more; despite the slightly annoyed look on his face.

Artemitra never had a short hair style before; and she sometimes wondered if a new hairstyle would look good. Whilst, she like a lot of the female Celestials preferred their hair long and beautiful. It could be annoying to maintain sometimes. Not to mention, some of the modern hairstyles looked quite nice. But she didn’t feel adventurous enough to try; what if it ruined her hair? “Mhh, that’s a good point also.” Artemis giggled. With the two of them twirling and dancing about the room.

One of the great things of life and joy; was the art of dance. Ophelia and Artemis were both old enough to have witness dance change over the centuries they have lived. And one of the things, the two had in common. Artemis was always quiet a gentle soul; even if with drinks in her. She wouldn’t cause harm to a friend, or anyone. Despite how loopy and tipsy the alcohol was making her. As Ophelia collapsed on the bed; Artemis made a slight face at her question. Did Ophelia really want an answer to that? She couldn’t be rude. “Yikes….you just need, to learn how to have more fun.” Artemis settled for that answer. Instead of agreeing, that Ophelia was boring. Which would be entirely too rude. They all, needed to learn how to live.

The other female danced out of the room; still bobbing along to the music. Making her way into the kitchen. In a bit stumbling way. A few times, dancing backwards to the beat of the music; before she found herself at the freezer. Pulling out the large tub of ice-cream. Artemitra found two spoons in the draw. Before she returned back to Ophelia’s room. Humming along to the music, which was still echoing through the castle; from the Wayfinder’s room.

“I don’t get a lot of time free” she admitted in defense as the other woman showed shock for the fact that she hadn’t been out to karaoke, she actually thought it sounded like a lot of fun though, even if she wasn’t a good singer, the idea of going out to bar and singing did appeal to her, especially if other people were bad at it like her and it was funny “And the spare time I do get tends to be spent recharging from being around people for so long” she laughed, there was only so much time she could tolerate being surrounding by other ambassadors and people who put on fake smiles and said one thing to your face and another behind your back to others. She didn’t have much patience for that.

Staring down at her drink she downed another large mouthful and then shrugged at the question “Enough to make my head spin a little” she commented and then laughed loudly, it kind smelled like cleaning fluid because of how strong it was and it didn’t taste much better either but it was definitely having the desired effect of making her feel happier and lighter. Artemis’s surprise as what she was suggestion made the Wayfinder laughed “We lived through years of female oppression, it only seems fair that we seize the day now that we can right?” Ophelia for one was on board with the way society was moving, greater acceptance and fewer expectations on people to be a certain way.

And it wasn’t just the alcohol talking either, she really did think that women deserved to show their bodies in whatever way they chose without fear of being judged or harmed and her wardrobe had definitely shifted some with that mentality. When Ophelia had first fallen it wasn’t even appropriate for a woman to show any part of her legs and now people wore short skirts as though it was completely normal, that was progression.

The raven-haired celestial laughed softly as she downed another mouthful, almost finished her very strong drink already, every time she took a mouthful she pulled a face because it tasted so strong and burned in the back of her throat as she swallowed but it was definitely doing the job of catching her up to where Artemis was, she felt a little dizzy and giddy, a sure sign that she was reaching the point where she was drunk “I made...yours...weak” she stated with a laugh “Mine is pure rum with a splash of coke” she offered it out to her to try as if to prove so.

Ophelia was very proud of her strength when it came to energy control, she practiced it a lot and it really made her sad to know a lot of her people didn’t want to use theirs, she got it, using it made them glow and making them glow made the visible to anyone supernatural. Their greatest strength was also their greatest weakness. That’s why she had gotten a mirrored room installed upstairs, so people could practice their energy control without fear of anyone seeing them “Great, just don’t bring the rum because I don’t think it’ll mix well with celestial energy” she laughed softly shaking her heard, her aim wasn’t great while drunk either and she didn’t want to have to try and chase energy down as it bounced around the room again.

“Yeah I’ve found a lot of guys are pretty camera shy” she admitted with a laugh “But I don’t like cameras much either so can’t really blame them” she gave a sheepish smile, she didn’t like cameras because photos were a permanent recording of a person and as an immortal the idea of something permanent was pretty scary, if it fell into the wrong hands then you could out yourself without even trying and for a celestial, their supernatural identity had even more reason to be protected than most. She listened to Artemitra describe the guy she had been seeing, she was pretty good at visualizing and she figured with dark hair and dark eyes was quite a striking character but then the other star said she did have a photo Ophelia leaned over to study the picture she showed her, he looked pretty grumpy “Oh you’re right, he really doesn’t like having his photo taken” she giggled grabbing the phone for a moment so that she could zoom in on his features and then smiled softly “Ooooh he looks handsome” she spoke as she focused in on his eyes, he was staring straight into the camera with a grumpy look on his face but she could see the appeal “More of a fan of blue eyes myself but” she laughed as she gave it back but burst out laughing at the picture which looked like the male was sleepy “Artemis!” she gasped with a laugh “Taking pictures of people when they’re sleeping, you stalker” she nudged against her side and giggled.

Ophelia was really enjoying dancing, dancing had always been something that she had done when the was stressed or upset, it helped to take her mind off things but it also a great way to burn energy and have fun. She’d forgotten quite how much until now, the two of them dancing around to the music which she was really feeling despite the fast she didn’t know most of the songs. The Wayfinder was so into it that she was even jumping up and down a little which made her feel a little bad for whoever was in the room below but it was very rare that the Wayfinder made any noise at all and with alcohol in her system she couldn’t really bring herself to care. “I used to be fun” she protested throwing her arms up in frustration before falling back against the sheets “I blame the Ailward, they sucked the fun out of me” she spoke and pouted pointedly, not something you often saw the leader of the celestials doing.

The Wayfinder remained laying against the bed, her eyes up on the roof as she heard the other woman leave the room, always here there and everywhere was Artemis, Ophelia was glad for that, she liked being around someone who was a real free spirit. When she came back the with ice cream Phe smiled brightly and reached out to take one of the spoons the other woman offered with a bright smile “That…. Is a very big tub of ice cream” she spoke with widened eyes, not that she wasn’t up for the challenge though, she dug her spoon in to grab a bit and then put it in her mouth “Ugh…” she spoke softly “I have died and gone to food heaven” she spoke in a joking tone.

It often slipped her mind, that Ophelia didn’t have as much free time like the rest of them. And with the number of drinks in her. No wonder, she couldn’t remember much. “Mhh, good point.” the brunette huffed slightly. “But, I will still take you to Karaoke one time...you need to experience it. It’s on your list.” And she would help her tick off things from Ophelia’s list. That included swimming in the natural lakes in the mountains and a Karaoke session; with a few of their friends. And she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Besides, Ophelia herself claimed it was something, she had always wanted to do. So she would help, her achieve that goal.

As she sipped on her own drink; she could smell how strong Phe’s was. Wondering, just how much Rum the wayfinder was drinking. Trying not to laugh at the faces that Ophelia had been pulling. Either it didn’t taste good...or it tasted strong. “You call this weak? It tastes stronger than what I made previously.” Artemis stated...but when Ophelia offered her a sip of her own; which was almost finished. The brunette leaned bit closer; the pure smell of rum almost burning her nose. Taking a light sip. But it made her cough how strong it was. Her throat burning heavily. As she made a face, similar to the one Phe had been making “Holy...did you pour a whole bottle in your tumbler?” Artemis asked, between a cough. That seemed to have given her even a extra kick. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head. But, since Phe had drunk it down pretty quick. It was impressive. But how much Rum did they have left? At least of the first bottle anyways.

Artemis giggled lightly, as Ophelia mentioned not to bring rum to the training sessions. “I’ll keep that in mind.” she said with a nod, smiling. But was kind of amused, by the thought of what would happen; if they were drunk and attempting to train with their celestial energy. That would probably be interesting. “Have you attempted to use Celestial energy before, when drunk?” she suddenly asked; her previous thoughts prompting the question.

At the thought of Phoenix being camera shy. The Celestial shook her head giggling. “I don’t think, shy..really fits Phoenix. He’s a lot of things...but Shy...no...He’s just very grumpy, when he sees the camera.” She said giggling, but she couldn’t wipe the smile on her face. As Ophelia looked at the two photos. Nodding in agreement, when Phe called him handsome. “I told you, he was a looker.” Artemis beamed with a smile. Blue eyes weren’t bad. It just depended on the shade of blue. But something about the more darker and deeper eye colour was just entrancing; at least for Artemitra. The brunette then started giggling as Ophelia accused her of being a stalker. “Hey...in my defense….I forgot, I even had that photo on my phone. Two...look how adorable, he looks...and three...well...you seen how grumpy he looks in the other photo. So this, might just be the best one of the two.” Nudging her back playfully, but she smiled. Before putting her phone back in her pocket.

It didn’t take her much longer; to finish her own drink. Since Phe seemed to be ahead of her with her own tumbler. Of course, making sure; she didn’t choke on the liquid. Over the centuries, Artemitra found love for many things, including music, art; even though she was no Picasso, or no-where near talented like Hanseol; she still enjoyed the beauty of it. Finding her talent laid in graphics; which is why she went with Photography. Travelling was one of her bigger hobbies; hence why she had met so many people over her life. Reading too; it helped her relax. And it had become quite useful, in learning about all of the things she and the other Celestials had missed after being 100 years trapped in cages. Ophelia’s words surprised her. “Are you admitting…..defeat?!” she rose a slight eyebrow. This was new. Especially from the Wayfinder. “Well this girl…” she gestured to herself. “Can help, knock the fun back into you.” she said smiling, with a giggle.

Phe’s comment about the ice-cream tub was amusing. “Hence there’s two of us...and another tub or two in the freezer...since Ice-cream seemed to be missing in the castle for a while.” Digging into the ice-cream tub, with her own spoon. Plopping on the bed besides Ophelia. Artemis let out a slight moan of happiness...feeling the cold delicious treat melt in her mouth. “Who-ever invented Ice-cream is a genius.” It was quiet the best-thing in the world. Especially on days like this. If there was such a thing, as food heaven. Then this was it...and Artemis was right there along side Ophelia.

Ophelia had a lot of things on her list, things she told herself she would do when the craze died down and she was able to just do things because they were fun and she felt like doing them, somehow, those days just didn’t really seem to happen though, always too busy with meetings or training or basically anything that was the opposite of fun. “Okay, we might have to plan it like weeks in advance to make sure I’m actually able to get there but, okay” she gave a half effort at a smile and shrugged, she wanted to put herself sometimes, told herself that she would and then she always ended up never actually doing it. She did want to go though, it wasn’t about that.

Ophelia gave a shifty look when Artemis talked about her current drink being stronger than the one she made at first, okay there wasn’t really denying that she had made her own strong, the Wayfinder had been drinking with Atticus in the evenings lately and he was a strong drinker so naturally she had built up a tolerance and she didn’t want to be the only sober one at her pity party so she was trying to keep up with the brunette...or get as drunk as she was anyway. This basically pure rum drink didn’t taste good but it was definitely doing the job “Not entirely but enough that it’s definitely more rum than coke” she admitted with an amused laugh as she took the drink back from her “Have you ever tried fireball whiskey?” Ophelia asked with raised brows “I tried it for the first time the other night and that stuff is” she made an explosion gesture with her hands and then giggled.

The shifty behavior continued when Artemis asked Ophelia if she had used her celestial energy when she was drunk “No” she spoke though it was pretty obvious she was lying about that face “Why would you even ask that?” she teased with a laughed and rolled her eyes ”Okay once I may have filled an entire room with dancing celestial elephants because my drunk head thought it would be funny” she blushed a little as she laughed “And yes, I did end up trashing the entire room with it and no, it was not fun to clean up in the morning” she scrunched up her nose just thinking about it and laughed again.

The raven-haired celestial watched Artemis as she talked about this Phoenix guy, she resembled somewhat of a giggling school girl which was incredibly endearing and made Ophelia happy for her, everyone deserved that kind of feeling, she’d known it before, Mikael often made her feel that way, happy and lighthearted, like she could do anything and be anyone she wanted to be. When the other woman tried to explain her stalking tendencies Phe just fell into fits of giggles beside her simply because of how bad the attempted explanation was “Just cause you forgot you had it didn’t mean you didn’t mean to take it” she nudged her back again and smiled “It is pretty cute though, you better keep it hidden so he doesn’t get his hands on it and delete it” she was happy for her, Artemis, of all people, deserved happiness.

Phe finished her own drink pretty quickly and she was starting to feel that irrational spinning in your head that told you that the alcohol was beginning to hit you, she watched the other dark-haired female “I am graciously admitting that I may be the most boring person in this castle” she admitted with a laugh, though perhaps if they knew she’d been having a secret love affair with a guard for the past year or so they would think differently about that but it seemed pointless to tell anyone about that now when it was over and she had no intentions of going back to it. So boring and stuck up seemed to fit her just fine, she did have hobbies though, she was an avid fan of horse riding, sword fighting, archery and reading, though she didn’t shout about it as much, she really enjoyed dancing too though that felt a little tainted for her now because it had always been her and Mikael’s thing “I challenge you to try” she spoke with a smirk in response to Artemis saying she could knock the fun back into her.

“There’s moreeee” she drew out the word with an expression as wonder before she started digging into the ice cream with her spoon “Whoever invented ice cream is probably a millionaire now” she commented as she swallowed down another spoonful and leaned her head against the other woman’s shoulder “I think if I could make my own ice cream brand I’d theme it after all different supernatural species, real and fake” she laughed softly “Imagine phoenix themed ice cream with those cinnamon balls that make your tongue all hot and burning” she giggled softly at the idea.

All of the other Celestial’s had more time on their hands; unless they were at a very demanding job. With a lot of the spare time they had; they stayed at home trying to keep themselves entertained. But Artemis, found quiet plenty of things to do outside; beautiful scenery, animals, architecture for her Photography and the opportunity to meet new people. “I might have to go over your schedule, so I know when to organise it.” If she knew, what days of the weeks Ophelia was free. It’d make it easier to arrange something.

Artemis still tried to get the pure rum taste off of her tongue buds. How Ophelia could have downed it, was beyond her. “Yeah, tastes very very Rumy to be me.” She took some popcorn, munching on it to get rid of the taste. At least with the buttery goodness of the popcorn, it got rid of the aftertaste bit quicker. Hearing her talk about a very high level alcohol whiskey. Artemis shook her head “No, I don’t think I have.” Artemitra giggled at her hand gesture. “I am starting to think, Atticus is a bit of a bad influence on you when it comes to drinking.” Nudging her playfully. Artemis hadn’t known Ophelia to drink so much, until recently.

“Because...I am curious...and it sounds like, something both of us would do.” It certainly would sound like something Artemis would do herself, if she was using Celestial Energy. The Brunette then started giggling as Ophelia told her about the dancing elephants. “Oh my god, Phe.” she laughed even harder, shaking her head but smiled. “That actually, sounds pretty amusing.” Artemis was trying to imagine it inside of her head. And the images of Celestial Dancing Elephants were pretty vivid. The Sparkle of the their lights. “That actually, sounds pretty hilarious...minus the messy clean up the next morning.” Artemitra kept giggling.

With most of her drink gone now. Artemis was even more giggly than before; but it was also simply the happiness, she felt when it came to talking about Phoenix. Despite, how complicated-enigmatic the guy could be at times. He made her happy. Artemis blushed, giving Ophelia a shifty look herself. “Well...okay, maybe I had a moment of weakness..when I took that photo.” Artemitra admitted. “But...I couldn’t resist.” He just looked too adorable, to not take a photo of him. Artemis smiled, as Ophelia nudge her. “Oh, god...it’d be like WW3, if he knew I had that photo.” Maybe a very big over exaggeration; but she’d probably have to fight to keep that photo on her phone, if Phoenix knew she had it.

Tipping the rest of the liquid down her throat; Artemis set her empty tumbler down as she heard Ophelia admitting, she was somewhat boring. “Mhh, you’re still one of the prettiest though.” Artemis offered with a wide smile. Although, knowing Ophelia for as long as she did; Artemis was aware that the Wayfinder had quite a range of hobbies. So maybe she wasn’t as boring as she thought. Smirking slightly, as Ophelia challenged her. “Phe, how long have you known me?” Artemis gestured to herself. “You know, I never back down from a challenge...besides fun...and reckless is my middle name!” The Brunette said somewhat proudly. Having gotten herself into some weird sticky situations in the past; but that’s not what she was taking pride in. If anyone, could help Ophelia get some fun groove back into her life, Artemis might just be that person.

As she took a big spoonful of ice-cream. Artemis nodded whilst swallowing the load a bit too quickly...letting out a slight squeak, as she felt the coldness rush through her a bit too much. “Brain Freeze.” she giggled,shaking her head. “But of courseeeeeee there’s always more.” You could never have too much ice-cream. As the two Celestials got cozy on the bed, snuggled up in a sisterly way. Artemis dipped her spoon in for another load. Her eyes going wide with excitement hearing Ophelia. A bigger smile forming on her lips; like she thought of something. “Phe...if I haven’t said it before...I am saying it now. You’re a Genuis!” Giggling all giddy at the idea of the Supernaturaly Themed Ice-Cream “Oooh, those cinnamon balls are amazing though.” Trying to imagine an ice-cream that was both sweet and hot at the same time. “Oooh...Ooooh Mermaid Themed...Salted Caramel Ice-cream.” Once again, the topic of Mermaids seemed to have come up. “Or Niveis Themed...Coconut Syrup Ice-Cream.” Ophelia’s one little suggestion had sparked an idea. “You know, people actually make ice-creams at home.” Artemis said, her arm wrapped around her...whilst another one took another mouthful of ice-cream from her spoon. “If we just find like a decent recipe...buy what we need...we can try making our own.”

Ophelia glanced over to her calendar at the mention of going over her schedule and just by looking at it she sighed heavily, who knew freedom came at such a price, she so rarely had time to herself anymore that the moments she did she spent sleeping. It was probably not a bad thing to be distracted the past couple of weeks since her split from Mikael though because it gave her something to think about other than the bleak picture of what her future looked like. Her life was about so much more than just her own nowadays, they all know that. The raven-haired celestial picked up the calendar and passed it to Artemis “It’s like playing bingo, almost a full house but not quite there” she laughed at the modern reference she used just a little too hard.

Ophelia giggled at Artemis because she looked like she was about to lick her own arm in an attempt to get the taste of rum out of her mouth, the Wayfinder was so used to spirits now that she was barely affected by them, taste tolerance she supposed “Atticus is the worst influence” Ophelia admitted with a laugh “He’s got the body of a well-built male in his 30s and I could probably make 26 at best, plus I’m not exactly stocky” she laughed, it was almost impossible to keep up with the guardian when it came to drinking but that didn’t stop her from trying anyway because he was actually quite fun to be around after a few drinks.

Ophelia gave a mock offended look when Artemis said it was something they were likely to do but then she pressed her lips together because she actually had done that so it wasn’t like she had a leg to stand on when it came to denying the accusations that came her way. The story about the elephants was entirely true and probably the funniest thing she had done with celestial energy before. The didn’t go for elephants this time but she giggled as she closed her eyes “Hanseol gave me the idea for this one” she spoke as her energy started flickering and then a bunch of little baby celestial bunnies started running around the room. When she opened her eyes she clapped a little because it looked incredibly adorable.

Ophelia was glad that Artemis was happy though it did keep reminding her of the guy she would have loved to tell her friend about who was now no longer hers because she had broken his heart into pieces and thrown it away. She told herself it was for his own good but that didn’t make her feel much better about what she had done or how she’d had to it in order to make sure that he stayed away. She’d rather he hated her than ended up dead and now she had to force herself to follow through with what she started and stay away “Make copies just in case” she suggested and wiggled her brows “Or maybe offer yourself up for a selfie with him so it’s less creepy” she nudged her in the ribs and chuckled gently.

Ophelia’s drink was empty by now and her head was spinning a little which she took as a good sign that she should probably stop drinking for a little bit and eat some of the food instead, she grabbed one of the pizzas and popped it into her mouth, it was still warm but not piping hot anymore, not that she minded at all. When Artemis called her the prettiest she blushed a little “No you’re the prettiest” she responded with the middle school comeback and giggled softly. Phe’s confused brain was busy trying to calculate how long they’d known one another when she realized the other woman was joking and laughed “No I’m pretty sure your middle name is Astrid” she spoke and purposely mispronounced the name as Ast-reed while she laughed with the other brunette.

Ophelia laughed when Artemis got brain freeze but very purposely took little spoonfuls herself so that the same thing wouldn’t happen to her, she hated that freezy headache and she laughed pressing her warm hand against the other celestial’s forehead as though that would help make it better for her, an amused look in her eyes as she did so. Ophelia wasn’t eating too fast because she was sure ice cream, pizza, popcorn, and alcohol could easily make a reappearance if she ate too much and she was hoping tonight could remain a good memory rather than one spent hugging the toilet because she took it too far. She did think they were onto something with the ice cream idea though, all the different unique things you could do with the ice cream to theme them after different species “We would definitely need a rainbow one themed after unicorns” she spoke with a laugh “You know I saw a thing the other day that said why are unicorns so unbelievable when giraffes exist and you know, I have to be inclined to agree” she pressed her lips together in thought. “I’ve never had homemade ice cream before, but then...you saw how good my cooking skills are” still, it couldn’t be that bad right. She reached her spoon up towards the roof and yawned a little as she stretched.

Taking the Calendar into her own grip. Artemitra was looking over Ophelia’s schedule. Her eyes slightly widening at the business of Ophelia’s schedule. “Well...this is gonna be an interesting hunt.” she laughed. Looking through the next few weeks, Artemis was looking for Ophelia’s free days. “Ah...how about Thursday or Saturday?” Artemis pointed about two weeks in advance. Where it seemed like Ophelia had both of those day free...with only a few errands to run in the afternoons on Friday. Making a slight face at the reference Ophelia used; before giggling. “You use that statement, a little too much O.” No one used that saying as much as Ophelia.

Out of the two, Ophelia probably had a bit more tolerance to the taste than Artemis. Especially with heavy stuff like Rum, when drinking lots of it. “I can see that..” The Brunette nodded in agreement, giggling as Ophelia claimed Atticus was the worst influence. Artemitra hadn’t spent much time with the Guardian; the few times she seen him around the castle...he was always quiet drunk, or with a bottle in his hand. But he always seemed friendly enough. “Well, for a supposedly 26 year old...you’re not doing bad.” Artemitra said with a giggle. She on the hand could pass for about 20-23. It just depended on the perspective of people...as people thought she looked bit older. But most were always gracious enough, to keep her age at a reasonable flattering guess.

Artemis tried to keep a straight face, at Phe’s mock look. But ended up in fits of giggles. Ophelia knew it was true; and the Brunette was still trying to picture dancing Elephants.  When the Wayfinder started using her energy, Artemis smiled and giggled “Aww my gosh, how cute and adorable.” she squeaked smiling. Seeing the little bunnies running and hopping around, it was endearing.

If Artemitra would have known, about Ophelia’s own guy. She would have probably been shocked, that Ophelia was with the supposed enemy...but if she truly loved him and was happy-she wouldn’t object to her friend’s happiness and tell her to fight for it. But the Brunette Celestial had no idea, whom Ophelia had been with. Artemis would keep the picture safe, as she could just image Phoenix and his reaction, if he knew she even had it. “Do, I need to be half asleep for the selfie?” she asked with a giggle, nudging her back. “It’s not that creepy...he just looks...adorable.” In her current state, she didn’t think it was exactly creepy or stalker-ish.

“No, you are.” Artemis replied back. The two girls did sound like two adorable bickering school girls, whom couldn’t agree on whom was more prettier. But in truth, both of the Celestial’s were beauties. Artemitra ended up giggling, as Phe mispronounced her middle name. “And, I am pretty sure...that’s not how you pronounce it Ophelia.” In return, teasingly mispronouncing Ophelia’s name as Ophi-lee-iar. Teasing Ophelia back, in the usual sisterly-like way she always did.

Feeling Phe’s warm hand pressed against her temple. Artemis just smiled, but giggled shaking her head, in amusement. “Thanks Phe...that’s a great help.” She smiled, but also grateful for Ophelia’s attempt to help get rid of the brain freeze-even though, it wouldn’t help much. Once the coldness was gone, Artemis resumed to eating bit more. Savouring the flavor of the cookie dough. “Oooh, Rainbow ice-cream..that’s gonna be colorful. Do you think, like each color should be like different flavour? I mean...Ice-cream with 7 flavours...that’s something new.” Artemis added. Although, it’d probably a bit more tricky, trying to put it together, to make it decent and actually look like a rainbow. Ophelia’s point about Unicorns seemed quiet a good one. “You might be onto something.” Artemis flopped more against Ophelia’s pillows.Playing with the spoon in her mouth. Licking off a few extra droplets of ice-cream that was on there. “Neither have I...but it sounds like it could be quite fun.” It’d be a first for them both; attempting to make home-made ice cream. “What was that thing, that Niram tried cooking the other day?” Artemis asked with a giggle. It ended up half-burnt that she and Ophelia had to come to his rescue,to salvage whatever was rest; to make something for dinner. Some Celestials indeed did lack a bit of experience in the kitchen; but between herself and Ophelia...the two girls could whip up something magic. Artemis always liked Ophelia’s cooking.

Ophelia giggled softly at the other woman as she stared wide-eyed at the calendar and she scrunched up her nose a little “It’s not as bad as it looks” she defended with a shake of her head before she laughed “Okay maybe it is as bad as it looks but I still somehow manage it” she admitted with soft laugh, she flipped a couple of pages before she finally found an empty spot in the schedule. The Wayfinder smiled but shrugged “Probably Saturday, I heard it’s frowned upon to go out drinking on a weekday” her work wasn’t exactly a Monday to Friday kind of deal though, she took whatever she could get whenever she could get it. She grabbed a pen off the desk and then giggled again “One step closer to Bingo” she snickered as she let the other woman write or draw whatever she wanted to claim that day.

Ophelia raised her brow back at Artemis when they talked about Atticus being a bad influence and she shrugged her shoulders a little with a guilty look on her face “Or maybe it’s me who’s a bad influence on others, managed to get you drunk didn’t I?” she laughed softly into her pillow, it was actually helping her to take her mind off her worries so she didn’t see the harm, it wasn’t often that she actually went hard enough to really feel the effects if she was honest. She did kinda like the taste of rum, which was bizarre to most who couldn’t drink it without drowning it in something sweet like coke “Supposedly” she commented and then she laughed softly “Yeah it doesn’t take too long for either of us to be outed as much older than that does it?” she asked with a shake of her head.

Ophelia watched as the little bunnies hopped around the room, almost seeming like they had complete minds of their own as they explored the room and one even hopped up onto the bed, the thing about celestial energy is that it almost felt like it had its own personality, it shaped itself after the mindset of the person using it and was very volatile in that respect. But also extremely powerful and not something that should be used without a certain level of discretion. After a moment she raised her hand and drew the energy back in, absorbing it back into her and causing the Wayfinder to have a soft ethereal glow.

Ophelia wasn’t really judging Artemis, just teasing her more than anything for the fun of seeing her reactions, it was kinda cute, seeing the way she would blush over this guy and she could see why, he was very striking and no doubts had a charming personality to go with those good looks. She wished she could be more excited at the idea of new love but it did remind her of the one she had lost. The one she had ruined. A lot. “I mean if half asleep selfies is your thing then sure” she laughed softly twirling her dark hair around her finger and then making it into a little braid “Or you know, in front of something really pretty that you absolutely must pose together in front of, maybe even throw in a little kiss on the cheek action to keep him sweet” she giggled with her and smiled. How much she craved a normal relationship like that.

Ophelia found it very amusing, the way the two of them argued who was prettier out of them, the truth was that most celestials fell to very pretty human forms, she’d yet to meet one that didn’t have a certain kind of otherworldly beauty to them that told her they were a fallen star. It made it incredibly easy for her to spot one in a crowd and not just because they glowed. “Okay that is the worst way I have ever heard my name butchered” she spoke as she laughed into the pillow she was leaning on “Though you must have some funny ones with yours” she wrinkled her nose a little, the curse of long, old-timey sounding names.

“I know right, I am very good at being a helpful Wayfinder” she spoke softly as she let her go and pressed her head to the side a little as she hide her face in the pillow “Sometimes I think I’m doing a sucky job of protecting you guys” she murmured as she breathed out softly, other days she thought she was doing everything she could do but sometimes she just wasn’t sure that was enough, they deserved better than even what they had right now, all of them deserved to be able to live their lives the way they wanted, even herself. Maybe that was her sadness over the breakup talking but she really did love Evermore and the lives they were beginning to build her and she selfishly wanted to be able to stay. Never had the Wayfinder truly believed the belonged somewhere before but with the things she had experienced in the last year, perhaps she could see it now.

“It would probably end up tasting like a pure sugar rush but” she shrugged and laughed “Worth it” she teased with a laugh as Artemis talked about Niram’s cooking and the Wayfinder shook her head at the memory “Whatever it was, it was so cremated that he might as well have just eaten ash” she spoke with a laugh “I’m pretty sure it was chicken of some kind” she added with a shrug. Phe’s specialty was usually pasta bakes or stir frys, she had those down and most people would plead with her to make them food because they didn’t know how to make their own. “Okay, we will Google recipes when rum isn’t making it hard to read” she spoke with a gentle laugh “Do you have a dream?” Phe asked a little out of the blue “You know something you really want to achieve with your life?” she asked with slightly raised brows.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service