There was always a loophole in everything. Taealha first learnt that when she couldn't seem to get things her way during her experiments. She wasn't sure if she had experienced or before in her teen years considering the human still has yet to recall the small bits of her memories before her 17 year old self. Unfortunately, from the previous visit for her medical checkup today the doctor, she said the PTA could be permanent despite her therapies. Clearly, she wasn't happy to hear those news but said nothing about it. It wasn't as if she could actually express her upsetness, anyway. It was simply impossible for her to do that, so she gave a grateful nod and smile to her doctor before taking her leave. She decided then that there must be a way. A loophole. 

That was two weeks ago, she was thinking of stopping her therapies but Arianna told her it's best to keep up with it, so she did. Her eyes landed on the picture of her posing in front of the beautiful sunset, she had set it as her lock screen picture. It reminded her of that cheat day she never wanted to end; the best cheat day in her entire life. She ended up befriending the one she requested to take the same picture. Ivory Blake. Taealha misses her. After spending hours talking to each other at the cafe, they were forced to go their separate ways once the cafe was closing, but not before promising each other to meet again later. Initially, they planned to meet again the next Saturday, they were supposed to go to the greenhouse Ivy told her about. Unfortunately, neither of their schedules seemed to line up. Ivy was busy with her work and so was Taealha. She couldn't exactly stop midway and sneak out, it wasn't Taealha. 

Whenever Ivy is free, the human would be occupied with her thesis paper or the likes, and whenever she was free, Ivy would be somewhere outside of Evermore, doing her job. But finally, after a while, they were able to set a date to meet and spend the day. It was why she decided to clear everything on her day today, specifically for the Aussie girl. Taealha also made sure nobody would call her in. Today was just her and Ivy, as planned. As part of her New Year's look, the human decided to dye her hair, changing the dark shade of black to a brighter color that would definitely catch people's attention; red. She also sported that new blouse she got, a baby blue one with her usual skater skirt that stops just her knees, lower now because the weather was chilling. Her vibrant hair was curled naturally and left loose with a beret on top of it, her neck adorned with necklaces and all of her ear piercings present. The human still opted for heels, but settled for boots instead of pumps. 

Was she all dressed up to meet Ivy? Yes. Taealha always dressed up prettily for herself but perhaps she wanted to show a certain look for a certain someone today. After petting her cat, she slung her bag around her and locked the doors before making her way downstairs. They had agreed to meet in front of the same cafe; the cafe Ivy led her to, that day. It was only a few miles away from her apartment complex and Taealha enjoys jogging every morning, anyway, her cardio levels were fine. By the time she got there, she saw a familiar silhouette standing in front of the entrance, just across her. In order to get there, she needed to cross, in which Taealha waved enthusiastically towards her before doing so. "Have you waited for long?" 

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ivy wrinkled her nose and then shook her head “Of course you haven’t, because you have actual style and aren’t constantly stuck in the styles which were popular in the 90s” though Ivy was still convinced that Taealha could somehow make it work. She gave the human a pointed look when she said that she thought Ivy would look good in suede tracksuits “Yeah well we will never find out because I refuse to wear them, I’m happy with my regular sweatpants” she had to admit she never really thought her legs were her best feature but she did appreciate the complimented “How would you know, you haven’t even seen my legs?” she gave a slight smirk before she started laughing shaking her head at Taealha telling her story about her shorts “Oh gosh you are way too precious at times Taya” she commented with a soft grin her direction.

It was still weird to her to be talking to the robot voice but after a while in the car she was getting used to it and responding more naturally to Taealha, she was sure with time she wouldn’t even notice the difference. When Taealha asked her why she was scared she gave a somewhat sheepish grin and then shrugged “I’ve never really felt confident with things I’ve never done before, it sets me on edge” she glanced over at Taealha, she seemed much more at ease when it came to that, probably because she just seemed to be quite a happy-go-lucky person and it didn’t bother her. “See you telling me you can’t be distracted makes me want to try really hard to see if I can do it but then I get the feeling you’d get mad at me if I managed to do it” she chuckled, so in a way it was a lose-lose situation.

Ivy gave a shake of her head at how focused Taealha seemed to be on getting this wish and also getting to hug one of those animals she seemed to love so much “Well it has to hug you back too, it doesn’t count if you just brave getting bitten in exchange for a wish” she scolded as she looked back at the other girl. The way she was so coy about what wish it was she would ask for made Ivy naturally suspicious because she was the kind of person who wanted to know things and mysteries really bothered her “Am I going to regret saying yes to this?” she asked with a slight shake of her head because Taealha seemed to have her doing things she usually wouldn’t. She raised her brows with the redhead said she was doing a good job of keeping her attention “So you’re saying I should do more of what I’m currently doing huh?” she smiled softly as she watched her.

Ivy’s eyes were mostly on the road, though she snuck a few glances over to Taealha while they were talking because the robot voice lacked all emotion and she wanted to gauge how Taealha was feeling about things from the expressions she gave while they were chatting. But she was still caught off guard as she felt her leaning closer, the soft scent of her perfume filling her senses as she felt her gentle lips leave a soft kiss against her cheek. Her blush deepened almost immediately but there was a stupid smile on her lips the moment that she realized what had just happened. She thought about saying something but she ended up just glancing over at Taealha almost in shock of what just happened “I think it will, that’s the point of the butterfly garden, they let you buy little pots of nectar to feed them too” she pulled up in the parking lot and took a deep, somewhat nervous breath “Are you ready?” she spoke softly.

Taealha let out a small chuckle when Ivy said she had actual style and wasn’t constantly stuck in the 90s, which had the human scrunching her nose up while narrowing her dark hues at the Initia, “Hey, don’t blame the 90s, some of the late fashion is actually good. You just have to find a way to rock it…” Vintage doesn’t usually go with her vibe but it doesn’t mean she couldn’t give it a try, she was positive if she wanted to make it work, there’s a high chance it would. Motivation is the key, no? A pout appeared on her lips when Ivy said she may never see her in such clothing attire because she’s comfortable with her sweatpants, “I’m not saying sweatpants isn’t a good look on you, but can’t you give it a try one day? For me?” If luck would have it, Ivy may fall for the way Taealha was incessantly batting her eyelashes, in hopes that she could, perhaps, coerce the Initia into doing that. 

Her eyes widened considerably when she realized that she had basically outed herself into staring at the other female’s gorgeous legs. Shit. This is why you always try to filter your words, Taealha. “I mean… they’re hard not to stare at…” and right at the moment, her eyes fell on her legs, they were nice. “You do have nice legs though…” she murmured. As if Ivy couldn’t surprise her even more, the moment she heard the shortened version of her name which seemed to be a nickname, the human coughed and blinked a few times, “Wait, did you just call me Taya?” And yes, she is a precious bean. The robotic voice from the phone wasn’t appreciated but at least it wasn’t as monotonous as before after Taealha tried to modify it, “One day I’m going to work on a voice modulator to fit my voice…” she sighed, that’s definitely going on her bucket list, for sure. She wondered how her voice would sound like, she could barely remember how 9-year-old her spoke. And she was sure it was predominantly Korean instead of English. 

One thing at a thing, she reminded herself. “You’re not wrong, I would get mad if you try to do that. But… I think you underestimate how much I love it when you tease me, even if it sets me on edge, sometimes” she beamed sheepishly, maybe she’ll give her the chance to keep on bothering her, it wasn’t as if Taealha minded. The human probably liked it more than she would give herself the credit. “So go ahead, try it and if I get distracted, I’ll grant you a wish” It was a big bet. But surely, a harmless one? Could she really get a racc***, of all animals, to hug her back and return the affection she shows? That’s a difficult mission, but she wasn’t the type to give up either. “Fine… but you have to promise me you’ll grant me a wish, okay?” Would she regret saying yes to it? “Maybe… but I’m harmless, Ivy.” That was one way to phrase it. “Mhmm, I like the company you bring…” 

Did she feel any guilt after giving a surprise kiss like that to her cheek? No, not really. All Taealha felt was the warm fluttery thing in her heart, the one she pictured having every time she read something so cute from a novel. The redhead nodded enthusiastically as she stared at the parking lot like it was the newest place she had to discover, “I’ve never been here but you told me it’s beautiful, I’m taking your word and trusting you so…” she got out and linked her arm around Ivy’s with a soft smile, “Lead the way.”

Ivy grinned slightly, she had guessed from their first meeting that Taealha was quite the fashionista and knew about trends and how to follow them “So do you consider yourself an on-trend girl or a trendsetter?” she asked it curiously, from what she could see, the human tended to pick whatever she wanted to wear, regardless of whether it was considered in season, she certainly wasn’t seen in pants, she was definitely a skirt and dresses girl “I definitely made the effort to look through you Instagram” and she was glad she did so because the other girl looked so bright and happy in all her photos. She reached out to touch a strand of Taealha’s red hair and grinned “You managed to keep this one well hidden though” she praised with a light chuckle, it had definitely surprised Ivy when he saw her. “You ask for the strangest things” she responded with an amused shake of her head when Taealha asked if she would wear them for her.

Ivy grinned slightly as Taealha realized that she had noted the fact she had been checking out her legs “Why thank you, makes all those days at the gym almost worth it” she chuckled slightly, she hated going to the gym but you had to keep a certain standard of health as an actress if you wanted to keep work and so she kept her regime, though a little reluctantly “I think I’d argue yours are nicer but maybe that’s just because I get a better view of them” she teased noting that she definitely showed hers off more than Ivy did. Hearing her cough when she used a nickname Ivy widening her eyes a little, was that not okay? She flushed “Yeah...I think it sounded..cute...if you don’t like it I can stop” the last thing she wanted to do was upset her after all. “Work on it as in make one for yourself?” she asked curiously, she knew Taealha was smart but she wouldn’t even know how to start when it came to making something like that.

“So you’re telling me you will get mad at me but you want me to try anyway” she grinned slightly, glancing over at Taealha with a soft smile “Well that sounds like a challenge I may just have to rise to” she laughed softly, it sounded like a real feat to be able to distract her from her work, she did strike Ivy as being quite studious and perhaps even strict. “You do like your wishes” she responded with a smile, what would she even wish for when it comes to her? Ivy couldn’t say anything really came to mind other than asking for more time to spend with her but she hoped she wouldn’t need a wish to convince Taealha of that. “A wish it is” she responded with a wry grin and a shake of her head “You’re going to have me in suspense wondering what you want for the whole time aren’t you” she pressed her lips together, Ivy hated not knowing things.

It was a small kiss to the cheek and yet it made Ivy feel a little giddy inside, her younger self screaming she likes me inside like some silly teenager. She covered it with a smile but she couldn’t stop thinking about how it was that easy for her to lean in, how it didn’t have to feel as complicated as Ivy always seemed to imagine it in her mind “It is beautiful, you’re going to love it” she’d had her publicist call ahead and ensure they went at the least busy time of the day so it would almost be like they had the place to themselves, she just wants a while with Taealha only. She put her hand against the arm linked through hers and headed towards the door. After they headed inside she passed the tickets she’d had printed off and before long they were given a cup of nectar each and sent towards the entrance “You go first, I want to see your reaction” she spoke softly as she nudged her forward a little.

Was she a trendsetter or an on-trend girl? That question had Taealha pondering for a quick while, turning her head to the side to face Ivy before staring at her own clothes, “Trendsetter. I don’t always keep up with the current trends if I don’t like them. Whatever I could find in my closet… I try to make it work, I remember that’s the only reason why my 14-year-old self even tried to start sewing anyway” She wasn’t a big fan of sewing, as a child. Obviously, she grew out of that rebellious phase and found a way to make the best out of the time she was given. “I don’t usually have spare time to myself, so I don’t go out to buy clothes that often either” And, for Taealha, she needed to save up properly, she was still new to the working sector, and she was still studying. “Did you follow me?” she squinted her eyes playfully since her Instagram page was left public, there was no need to follow her, but she’d love to know if Ivy followed her. 

When Ivy reached out to touch her hair, Taealha grinned and leaned aside so the other female would have better access, “That’s a rule for fashion, Ivy. Nobody should know unless you want them to” she mused coolly, in fact, she’s dyed her hair red for a few days and nobody noticed. Today was the first day she revealed it. “Some people think dyed hair as a breach to working policy but thankfully, the lab didn’t mind mine” she was immensely grateful for that, always receiving some sort of leniency, at the end of the day. “It’s a new color I’m trying, a part of me was nervous how it would turn out.” Turns out just fine. “Compared to the rest of the world’s population, the stuff I ask would be the least of being called strange, Ivy” she had a visible pout as she crossed her arms, pretending as if she was not amused. Her cheeks grew redder as she tried her best to calm her breathing, acting as if what Ivy said did not render her speechless whatsoever, “You’d never catch me in jeans or pants unless it’s an occasion.” 

It’s not as if the human disliked them, she just likes to wear skirts. Even when she was jogging in the morning, she’d often sport some shorts rather than pants. “I don’t even wear pants at home” That’s why there’s a whole collection of oversized shirts and nightgowns. “No! I mean… I was just surprised… nobody ever really gave me a nickname using my actual name…” Taya. Yeah, she can get behind that. Taealha was quick to change the subject by nodding her head at the idea of modifying the things they’ve already had, “A voice modulator already exists. I just need to modify them into fitting my vocals instead of the opposite. It’s a reverse engineering formula if I have the resources and time… I can try to see what I can do. That’s not my field though” The redhead was always sitting by the chemistry lane, but scientists in the Organization, the science division always found a way around to share their knowledge within their ranks. 

She wondered if Ivy would take that as a challenge and when she did, it made the human beam in delight, “I will look forward to your attempts to thwart my attention” she teased, surely it wouldn’t be that easy, right? “Please, it’s not going to be that big of a deal, Ivy, don’t worry” she cooed, Taealha wasn’t even sure what to ask, honestly. But Ivy didn’t need to know that. She was already imagining how the place would be, she’s even done her reading on the place yesterday, but nothing compares to seeing the thing in front of your eyes. Taealha took the cup giddily before blinking in confusion when Ivy beckoned for her to go ahead first, she was about to ask why but the moment she saw the butterflies from a distance, she only said a quick okay before dashing over the same direction. It was truly beautiful, she was only at the front but there were plenty of butterflies entrancing her, she wondered what would be in store once she entered further, one of the butterflies landed on her beret while she was busy taking pictures of the others. Another landed on the same spot, leaving the human to bounce. 

Despite it being slightly strange to make conversation with a robot-like voice, she could listen to Taealha talk for hours on end, she just seemed so passionate about every topic and even the monotone voice couldn’t erase it, she was so expressive with her movements and facial expressions that it was easy to tell what was important and interesting to her “Well then I’m sure you have a lot of teenagers looking up to you, doing their hair like yours, trying to recreate your outfits” with that many followers people definitely must follow her because they enjoy seeing the trends she comes up with. Ivy bit her lip when she asked if she followed her, of course, she hadn’t because her social media was all either private or managed by her publicist, depending on the account “I don’t really use social media much for myself...I see too much negativity there” which was true, her private accounts were only so she could contact friends, she didn’t share much about her life there.

Her expression softened just a little as she noticed the way that Taealha responded to her gentle touch against her hair, she bit her lip slightly before she slowly pulled her hand away “Rules of fashion huh?” she laughed softly “I’m pretty sure most of the outfits I wear probably break like 10 or more of those rules” she had never been the type to follow the crowd, she wore what she was comfortable in and if people wanted to judge then they could, she wasn’t the kind of person to change herself for others. Ivy pressed her lips together when she confessed that she was nervous about how the color would turn out “Well I’m definitely not that brave, the most I’ve changed my hair is putting blonde highlights in” she shook her head, even then that was for a movie role.

Ivy wrinkled her nose in amusement at the way Taealha talked about pants like they were the bane of her existence “I don’t think I’ve ever met a girl who prefers wearing dresses to sweatpants” it was cute really, that Taealha was so comfortable in her own style and that was very attractive because she made those skirts look amazing. The nickname had been something Ivy had been debating using since they first met, it sounded cute and she supposed she wanted something to call her by a name no one else did. She was nervous to use it and Taealha’s reaction made her feel a little panicked, especially because she started changing the subject and so she pressed her lips together..guess that was a no for the nickname then. “What I hear is a lot of smart things I will never understand” she responded and laughed softly “But what kind of voice do you think you’d have?” having only heard her say her name, Ivy had to wonder what it would be like to hear her speak.

Ivy laughed softly, if she was going to win this challenge she had the feeling she was going to need to get to know Taealha better, find the things which could steal her interest away and then find a way to weave them into her plan. Thankfully, Ivy was a pretty cunning person and was confident she could find a way to get her to crack “There’s a natural part of me that hates not knowing things, that’s why it’s a big deal” she grinned slightly sheepishly, mysteries bugged the hell out of her.

She was excited as she followed Taealha towards the garden, nudging her forward in encouragement while watching her carefully, it didn’t take long for the human to head into the greenhouse, she was surrounded by beautiful flowers and butterflies but Ivy’s eyes were focused on Taealha. The smile which was on her lips was so pure and beautiful that you couldn’t help but stare, especially as one of the butterflies landed on her hat and she was bouncing up and down from excitement. Ivy headed in behind her, holding up her arm with the pot of nectar which led to a few of the butterflies to come down and land on her hand “What to you think? A good alternative for a picnic?” she smiled softly remembering Taealha had been sad it was winter and they couldn’t go on one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service